Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

So well done MM on resisting that chow mein that was fantastic - glad the assessment went well - I've a load of house work to do today but it will keep me busy and hopefully away from food and food thoughts :) enjoy your Sunday

Lol your post made me smile, I'm a closet food sniffer too, strange but smelling it never tempts me to eat it, in fact I'm usually sated with a good sniff :D x

Got new trousers with a tapered leg!!
Still a size 16 but they are asda and i usually find them on the small side so im pleased with that.

Wasnt tempted by anything in store so that was a bonus too :)

Another food sniffer! Enjoy your evening MissMac xx

Survived another day! :)

Have to say, some days are easier than others but i have to admit, i feel a lot closer to the edge in phase 3. Like i can never be complacent and relax because i feel like i could fail any second!!

In phase 1, i had difficult days and i did start off taking it one day at a time but im sure i relaxed into the diet. Dont feel like thats happening this time.
Still, i havent even done 20 days yet and they say it takes 21 days to break a habit so hopefully the easy part is still to come :)

Well done for getting through it, the joy of this diet is that the good days outweigh the bad....just a shame the bad ones have to come along --- hope your next week is full of good ones :) x

Week 3

Day 20

Another assessment day today for something different so fingers crossed it goes ok.

Then need to get back as getting cavity wall insulation and loft insulation and i need to clear my loft out before they come :(

Busy day, busy week!!!

Yes, busy is good. Closer you get to goal the harder it is diet wise. Its nice to have a supportive son but don't know how you manage to smell food without diving into it. As soon as its dished up any extra is put in the fridge in the garage at our home!!

Roll on good news :) xx

Todays assessment went well, i think!!
Should find out soon enough i suppose!

Loft cleared as much as i can.
Not sorted through the stuff yet but is clearer for them to work in :)

Got a reminder that son and i have a dentist appt this afternoon which i had totally forgot about!!
As if i dont have enough going on. So currently waiting for son to come home from school so we can rush over there!!

Had to put cavity wall back to wednesday because of it though as they were coming at 5 and we all know how bad dentists are at keeping to times!

Oh and got another phone call today so have to squeeze in another interview on wednesday now too!!!

At least its all happening in the same week and hopefully something has got to come of 1 of them surely?? ;)

Got back at 5, sods law, could have had both jobs done!!
And the loft insulators who were supposed to have been put back till 6, were waiting on the doorstep for me!!

And annoyed..... Loft men said there was no need to clear out as the stuff was on boards and they only do the bits that are not boarded!! Duff information!
Could have saved myself a job :(

End of day 20 and today has been a good day!

All this distraction and busyness is keeping me on the straight and narrow and the nervousness takes away hunger completely :)

Week 3

Day 21

Last day of week 3 and into week 4 tomorrow!! Omg, i have nearly done a month already :)

Hoping for a good loss tomorrow. I know i wont hit the 12's but im hoping to be low enough in the 13's for that to be achievable next week!
Anything over 1 lb will do though as that takes me back to overweight :)

So part 2 of saturdays assessment today. I really hope this goes well. Im excited but nervous at the same time :)

Back