Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

I'm Carrie Claus pike on fb and I'm part of the group. It's a secret group and I'm unable to send a link but If you add me I can add you to the group xxx

I'm Carrie Claus pike on fb and I'm part of the group. It's a secret group and I'm unable to send a link but If you add me I can add you to the group xxx

Ok thanks carrie.

I didnt realise it was a secret lol xx

Accepted and added you to the group. It says you need to be confirmed by admin though. Hope it doesn't take too long xxx

Got through another night. Not as bad as yesterday but some food thoughts again.

I wonder if it because i am about to go into virgin territory weight wise?
Got to 12.13 end of phase 1 and thats the lowest ive been in 15 years. Im 13st now so even 2lb next week will see me in the unknown!!
Wonder if its a sabotage kind of thing?
Yesterday i put it down to being tired but today im fine.
Worried about having the snack packs incase it sets me off on one as i only have shakes just now but i think it will be better to have them and try and stay on track.
Or i just grit my teeth and persevere!!!

Either way, i have survived one more day :)

Accepted and added you to the group. It says you need to be confirmed by admin though. Hope it doesn't take too long xxx

Ah great thanks carrie.
Can you only get into the group if a friend asks for you then?
I have never been part of a secret group before ;) x

I've really no idea lol, I didn't know your real name lol so that was the best way to know I was adding the right person haha. Hope you get in ;) xxx

I've really no idea lol, I didn't know your real name lol so that was the best way to know I was adding the right person haha. Hope you get in ;) xxx

Yeah its nice being anonymous on here. I like that i can write whatever and work people etc wouldnt know.
Not to mention my underwear pics!!! I would die if certain people saw them!! Lol

Yes i hope i get it too. If not i might just get them off the bay ;) xx

Week 4

Day 24!!

I have been naughty :(

For the first time this year i have weighed on a non weigh day!!
However, i am excited to say....i am back in the 12's !!!!!! Woooohooooo :D

I just couldnt resist this morning when i got up. I know i shouldnt have but i was desperate to see the 12's again :)

So thats me well and truely boosted and im not going to tesco for the snack packs as planned and i dont think i will be having the meals either. What i am doing seems to be working well for me at the moment so im sticking to it :)

Have a great day everyone :D

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!! :D. :D. :D

I am so over the moon and so excited!!

I cant wait to hand my notice in on monday :)

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!! :D. :D. :D I am so over the moon and so excited!! I cant wait to hand my notice in on monday :)
Yey! That's a double celebration! Well done on the loss and well done on the new job!! What is it?

Miss Mac..just caught up on your diary!

so 2 x sets of motivation not to have those packs!

brilliant on the 12's and never to be seen again move from the 13's.

and well done on the new job xx

bring on Monday x

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!! :D. :D. :D

I am so over the moon and so excited!!

I cant wait to hand my notice in on monday :)

well done on the new job and the loss - woop woop xx

Yey! That's a double celebration! Well done on the loss and well done on the new job!! What is it?

Well, the job is an Ambulance Technician!! :)
I am so excited to be starting out on something new, challenging and motivating!!

Oh and job number 1 that i got a second interview for was for an HGV Driver but ive already done that for 5 years so didnt really want to go backwards!!

Back