Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Hope today goes well MM. You can do it x

Had the best news today!!!!
Job offer number 2 has been confirmed and i officially start on 20th october!!

Im so pleased as i was so worried my boss had messed everything up for me!!

So its all sorted now and i can enjoy my last shifts at work, and get excited about new job.

Obviously i am taking this one now and not the ambulance technician!! :)

I cant wait :D

Hurray I'm so happy for you - that is fabulous news, a bright future is yours for the taking xx

Hurray I'm so happy for you - that is fabulous news, a bright future is yours for the taking xx

Thanks katie!!

I cant wait to start a new challenge :)

Im so excited :D

Had the best news today!!!! Job offer number 2 has been confirmed and i officially start on 20th october!! Im so pleased as i was so worried my boss had messed everything up for me!! So its all sorted now and i can enjoy my last shifts at work, and get excited about new job. Obviously i am taking this one now and not the ambulance technician!! :) I cant wait :D

Yey well done! :) x

Thanks bob, i am going to enjoy every minute of it now :)

That's a relief MM. You can get yourself some new outfits for work now. Take it there is no uniform with this job x

That's a relief MM. You can get yourself some new outfits for work now. Take it there is no uniform with this job x

Ooo yes susie, there is a shopping spree coming on :)

I havent been able to choose my own work clothes for nearly 20 years lol xx

Going to bed happy :)

Fantastic new job and managed to stay 100% TS :)

Double whammy :D

Day 2 of 8.

Day off today as im working saturday.

Going back to bed when my son goes to school as i woke up at 4.30 and couldnt get back to sleep thinking about the new job :)

Then got to go to post office and might have a trip to asda for some work clothes ;)

Happy days :)

Enjoy your day off, sounds like it will be a good one x

Hope you managed to get back to sleep x

So went shopping and spent £50 in adsa but dont feel like i bought anything good!!
I havent worked in an office for years and i have no idea what style to go for.
I have just got some smart casual tops but would have liked smarter.
Also bought 2 skirts pencil type below the knee and now im not sure if they look too smart!!!
Oh my days this is gonna be hard until i get in there and see what everyone else is wearing!!
Dont really want to wear black trousers everyday but they are my safe option at the minute!

Also need to find some nice kitten heel shoes :)

On the plus side, everything i bought is a size 14 :)
Woohoo!! I haven't been able to buy 14's for years.
Have to admit i took in 16's too and was tempted to buy some 16's but that was because the 14's 'fitted' me and i am so used to buying a bigger size than what i need in order to feel 'comfortable'!! So i made myself put them back!! :)

Hurray for 14's!!! Enjoy that feeling:)

As to what to wear I would wear whatever you gp feel comfortable in, as you say you'll know more when you get there as to what other people wear - you could always park up across the road as they are coming home and check how 'smart' they are??

Your skirts sound good and you can always wear what you have and buy more relaxed/formal clothing when you get there, black trousers and a nice top is always a good look xx

Back