Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

So ordered this dress for either my leaving do or christmas party not sure which yet. Was nervous about it fitting as its a myleene klass dress and when it came there is no stretch in the fabric either!! It fits lovely, its a size 14!! All my new clothes are a size 14!! My 16 jeans are all too big!!! I think i am officially a size 14 :D First time in 16 years!!! Here is the dress:

Gorgeous miss mac! And well done for being a 14!! That's amazing! Xx

Thats gorgeous Mm. Love the style and colour x

Lovely dress :)
That's marvellous being in a 14 too :D

Getting nervous now. I hate first days :(

Ah, I'm sure you'll be fine lovely :) the first week will fly past and then you'll feel like you've been there forever :) good luck and enjoy it :)

I hope so bob!
Thank you :)

Best of luck tomorrow MM - I love the dress it's gorgeous and size 14 so well done x

I hope today went well :)

First day in my new job went well. :)
Didnt do a great deal as the person who is showing me what to do isnt in until tomorrow.
So today i was just shown around, introduced and had a mess around with the computer finding where things are!

Im looking forward to actually doing something and making myself useful :)

That's great :)

Glad to hear today went well MM. Are there many females there x

Glad to hear today went well MM. Are there many females there x

Yeah theres a good mix. The males are mainly the 'technical' people though and the females more the admin side of things.
My bosses (looks like i report to one but work for 2) seem really nice though! :)
It seems like a fairly laid back company to be honest. That may change once i know what im doing but for now all seems good :)

Finished at 3.30 today which is a bonus from the 7.15pm that i finished last monday and no stress either :)

Oooh, what was the dress code like in the office? Was it fairly relaxed? Yay for a good first day :)

Yes very relaxed actually.
Smart skirts will have to be returned!!
I like wearing the blouses that are out at the minute though so im still going quite smart compared to some ;)

Sounds like your doing fab Miss Mac, love the sound of your shopping trip, well done on the 14s. Glad your first day went well.

Thannks poppy :)
I just need to stay in the 14's now thats the hard part ;)

Good down day today now just need to control my up day tomorrow :)

Back