Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Hi Miss Piggy,
Am in a similar situation with my job at the mo and feeling crap! Makes it hard not to eat junk!!! I have a job I hate and work with people who moan all day about everything and anything they can think of!!! Been avoiding lunchbreak because they like to have a go at my diet and are continually trying to get me off it - why does it matter to them??!!!

Anyway I hope work gets better or calms down for you! If you ever want to talk about it let me know!!

Sarah x

Fell off the wagon last night. Stress induced carb bingeing at its best... Never mind, it's out of my system, I feel sick as a dog this morning like I have a giant hangover so no excuse not to get straight back on it!!

Feeling really down still after a horrid day at work yesterday & every part of my being is just wishing I could afford to walk out, but everywhere you look there's people telling you to be grateful you have a job. Which I am, I just wish it wasn't so blooming stressful with such long hours!! Enough of my rambling, I'm off to have a cup of black decaf & have a big glass of water for breakfast :)

Awww - don't beat yourself up - Sending you positive vibes Miss P!

Hope you are feeling better about things today.

Laura XX

Hi MP, hope you're hun. Works getting me down too. Some things just have to be done...unfortunately!!!
Positive vibes on winning the euromillions for us all then...100 UK millionaires on Friday...enough to go around xx

Apologies for going awol, I didn't so much as fall off the wagon but jumped quite willingly!!! Decided to enjoy the weekend in every way & 8lbs later (gulp) I'm on it 100% again. Really felt like I needed that to be honest. Had a lovely BBQ with friends, take away night with hubby & a few glasses of wine & my favourite... Prosecco!! So I am ready to "detox" again & all stocked up on water & decaf coffee... Bring it on!!!!

Hope any of you that drop by to read this are well xx

Mp, I thought I could never leave the job I hated, ate myself into oblivion and got myself very stressed. Once I realised I actually could never go back again, left and started looking for jobs I realised just how much work IS out there! I'm now in a job I love, and one of the businesses in our centre is struggling to find anyone to fill their vacancies, so there's definitely stuff about. Good luck for your restart

Good evening MissP, sorry to read you had a rough time these past few days. Sounds like the weekend off has recharged your batteries hun.

Onwards and downwards, you know you can succeed at this. With you all the way :hug99: xx

Hi MissP, how are you? I hope you're doing well? We haven't heard from you in a while. I hope you're all good :) xx

Hows it going missy? xx

Back