Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Misspiggy1981

Silver Member
Hi all, well having done Cambridge Diet before (along with countless other eating plans & diets!) I have has ENOUGH!! So today's the day, my exante delivery is due in 2-3 hours apparently so here goes!! I'm going for small milestones but ultimately want to lose 7 stone ASAP! So I'm going to use this as my tracker & hopefully find some motivation on the way... Wish me luck!!

Starting weight 314lbs... But not for long!! :0) xx

1st goal-to get in the 200s....

Hiya and welcome :) Good luck on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

Having done CD before, you'll know what to expect in the first few days, keep glugging that water and remember why you started it when things get difficult!

Good luck with your journey. :D

Thanks guys, 1st day going OK - had the Thai chicken soup for lunch & it was actually quite nice so that's a good start! Water going down well & I took myself off for a wander at lunchtime rather than sitting in the office-bit of fresh air and exercise helped lots :0) Just a couple more days until ketosis kicks in, can't wait!!

Well done MissP, the first few days are the hardest, but will be worthwhile come your first weigh in x x

Well done on completing day 1. Stay positive and motivated, and if ever in doubt get another glass of water down you! :D :hug99: xx

If I drink anymore water today I might drown lol! Evenings normally my downfall but I'm so determined-early night will be my solution :0)

Well done so far, the first few days are the hardest and then they get easier.

And so dawns a new day! Feel pretty good this morning, had a headache when I went to bed last night but all gone now! Had 1/2 a banana shake for breakfast made with 250ml water & was still really rich! Odd to have banana too as I'm allergic to it, but as there's no "real" banana I'm making the most of the different flavour (same with the chicken soup as I'm allergic to poultry, but no real chicken in there either!!)! Not feeling hungry this morning so that's helped, going to get some fizzy water today-bit of variety... Hope everyone has a good day! :0) x

Good afternoon, hope you're having an easy day today with no headache. :hug99: xx

Hiya, good day food (or rather no food!) wise, awful day at work, my car has failed the mot miserably & my dad (who was fixing said car) has been taken ill, so am massively stressed BUT patting myself on the back for being 100% because stress is my major food trigger!!! Yay well done me :0)

No headache though, thanks for asking! :0) hope you're having a good day too!

Day 3 - woken up feeling like my head is full of cotton wool, but suspect largely due to life & it's stresses than "the diet" - had a black tea and a glass of water to start my day, don't have breakfast until I get to work & I think that will be a hot chocolate today mmmm! When are we going to get a summer??!!

Can't wait to be smaller!! Sick of the bad back & aching feet, should have started this months ago!!! Moan over :0)

Moan away miss piggy, you should see my diary it page after page or grumbling!!

I felt rubbish too for a while but the benefits on the scales are worth it, it just takes a wee while for the body to adjust to the lack of sugar, I really suffered from light ehadedness and baging headaches, not so bad now though, lets pray the ketosis fairy visits you soon xxx

Well nearly at the end of day 3 & it's going so quick! Had slightly less water than I should have done today so just sipped a huge glass of fizzy water -feel like there's not much room for my last pack though!! Felt like I had more energy today which was great! Much better day today although I have a belly ache so I do hope it's not dieting affecting my hormones in the usual way, I will be most annoyed if it does!!!!

Tried some of that slim & save wine water flavour today-quite possibly the biggest waste of £5!! It was gross!!!!!

I'm a bit in love with the tomato and basil soup! Or maybe it's just that it made a refreshing change from water...?! Today's gone quick & I'm definitely in ketosis but only just... So glad it's Friday, going to go for a loooong walk with the family tomorrow so hope that will encourage a few pounds to leave me!!!

Weekends are normally free reign for eating the world, but from now things are going to be a bit different :0)

Happy Friday people!!!!! :0)

Hiya Misspiggy, still sounding positive! Hope you're having a fabulous day :hug99: xx

I'm feeling really good now thanks gigglepants, love not feeling all fuzzy headed and bloated and exhausted!!! :0)

I'm feeling really good now thanks gigglepants, love not feeling all fuzzy headed and bloated and exhausted!!! :0)

Makes you wish you'd found Exante years ago doesn't it! :D

It really does! The only reason I didn't investigate doing a vlcd again sooner was because last time I did CD & had to endure the doctor looking down her nose at me telling me she didn't really approve and I "just needed to cut down my food" - if it was that simple I would look like Kate Moss don't you think??!!!!!

Day 5 - it's Saturday, the sun is shining & I'm sipping a cup of black tea catching up on the soaps haha! Need to do some revision this weekend as I have an exam on 11th June... It's just dawned on me that the last workshop I went on for my course was in April and the next not until July-by then I could be 2 stone+ lighter!! Wonder if they'll notice.... Exciting thought though!!

Made some more porridge last night but with only about 150ml water-it was sooooo yummy!!! Can definitely recommend that for some stodge :0)

Off for a walk with my little boy in a while to feed the ducks (& hopefully avoid the scary swans, although I may burn a few extra lbs running from them haha!!!)

Back