Step 1 Sole Source + mission to shrink

Just tell him u lost less than you did lol just stop when you are happy not when ur told. I've 82lb left to lose lol can't wait until its gone!! Then move up the steps lol x

This is my current plan pick a number under 5 every week he will never know!! As long as his tea is on the table and he can locate his socks he is a happy bunny. He is very much yes dear roll eyes how much did it cost me type of other half.tbh its the first time he has tried to talk diet. Normally i babble away and can see the will to live leave his eyes. Not bothered at all i could be size of a house . I am doing this for me so ill finish when i am do and not before grrr rant over lol sorry xx

This is my current plan pick a number under 5 every week he will never know!! As long as his tea is on the table and he can locate his socks he is a happy bunny. He is very much yes dear roll eyes how much did it cost me type of other half.tbh its the first time he has tried to talk diet. Normally i babble away and can see the will to live leave his eyes. Not bothered at all i could be size of a house . I am doing this for me so ill finish when i am do and not before grrr rant over lol sorry xx

Don't apologise for ranting that's why u have a diary ups and downs!

My hubby is the same but I think I like to talk and explain things deep down I kno he isn't listening but I feel better saying it out loud x

Don't apologise for ranting that's why u have a diary ups and downs!

My hubby is the same but I think I like to talk and explain things deep down I kno he isn't listening but I feel better saying it out loud x

Is it possible women have almost a deeper emotional connection to food and thats why dare i say it....most (and i say most men) dont really get the deeper battles we have??
Although my other half is supportive. I know he thinks eat salad and go for a run simples. I dont think he gets that when im angry or hurt a nice dinner and a bottle of vino is my fix all. I have spent years filling emotional gaps and coping with anything by using food. So i will get crabby ,stay in the bath till im wrinkly,paint my toe nails on a daily basis,tidy like a women possesed,lick the fridge and sniff food. Because im learning to cope without the use of a fork!!!!

Via la food resistance!! We will overcome and be stronger women for it !!.

Is it possible women have almost a deeper emotional connection to food and thats why dare i say it....most (and i say most men) dont really get the deeper battles we have??
Although my other half is supportive. I know he thinks eat salad and go for a run simples. I dont think he gets that when im angry or hurt a nice dinner and a bottle of vino is my fix all. I have spent years filling emotional gaps and coping with anything by using food. So i will get crabby ,stay in the bath till im wrinkly,paint my toe nails on a daily basis,tidy like a women possesed,lick the fridge and sniff food. Because im learning to cope without the use of a fork!!!!

Via la food resistance!! We will overcome and be stronger women for it !!.

Ur right Lucy the connection is there and it defo improves your mood but its important we find other ways to deal with that.

Talk about changing a habit of a life time lol

Xx

Ur right Lucy the connection is there and if defo improves your mood but its important we find other ways to deal with that.

Talk about changing a habit of a life time lol

Xx

I know i must admit ive found some rather strange things to distract myself. Such as hoover the ceiling etc all a bit odd lol

Hey x I'm Leanne and just restarted cd after coming off last August and putting it all back on x I'm reading diaries to get focused and can I just say yr pretty funny I loved it x really cheered me up x mind u I'm loving reading all the diaries x you have done amazing missy I'm so so v much impressed x glad u enjoyed the festival x

Hey x I'm Leanne and just restarted cd after coming off last August and putting it all back on x I'm reading diaries to get focused and can I just say yr pretty funny I loved it x really cheered me up x mind u I'm loving reading all the diaries x you have done amazing missy I'm so so v much impressed x glad u enjoyed the festival x

Hi Leanne

Glad to see you back. You were my inspiration last summer when I started, I often wondered about you. Glad to see you are giving Cambridge another go. Good luck

Xx

Hi Leanne

Glad to see you back. You were my inspiration last summer when I started, I often wondered about you. Glad to see you are giving Cambridge another go. Good luck

Xx

Cheers chicken x yr doing fab and now u can be my inspiration x

Hey leanne back for round 2 you go girl!

Right today i may have to post like a women possessed!!! Ok

issue 1 blender has broken no ice shakes for me and lumpy bleuch is a defo!

Issue number 2 this is day two back to ss and bars have been munched by the girls!!

Plan of action keep busy and away from the fridge. Aggggghhhhhhh current status locked in bathroom eyein up the toothpaste mmmmm bubblegum!!!

Hey leanne back for round 2 you go girl!

Right today i may have to post like a women possessed!!! Ok

issue 1 blender has broken no ice shakes for me and lumpy bleuch is a defo!

Issue number 2 this is day two back to ss and bars have been munched by the girls!!

Plan of action keep busy and away from the fridge. Aggggghhhhhhh current status locked in bathroom eyein up the toothpaste mmmmm bubblegum!!!

It gets better just opened and dropped my last bottle of sparkling water!!! Dieting gods are against me today!!!

I am defo in no place to be an inspiration have u seen my diary it's an emotional mess

Lol no have you started a new diary? Whats it called? You might think that but I remember how you were last summer and that is what I keep in my mind so ur an inspiration whether you like it or not lol :p XX

hi all Michelle here, I'm hoping to restart cambridge diet on Monday tried it for 2 weeks at the end of march and managed to lose nearly a stone but had to come off it. I was a bridesmaid for a friend and had a dress fitting and dress was loose, we was then told it couldn't be altered and they no longer sell the dresses so had to stop, I was gutted but promised myself I would restart as soon as the wedding was over, well that was just over a month ago and still not started. I just cannot get motivated which is ridiculous coz I no I need to lose weight and I no it worked for me and I found it pretty easy after the first few days. I have just been reading your threads and u have all done amazingly just wondered if u had any words of advise x

hi all Michelle here, I'm hoping to restart cambridge diet on Monday tried it for 2 weeks at the end of march and managed to lose nearly a stone but had to come off it. I was a bridesmaid for a friend and had a dress fitting and dress was loose, we was then told it couldn't be altered and they no longer sell the dresses so had to stop, I was gutted but promised myself I would restart as soon as the wedding was over, well that was just over a month ago and still not started. I just cannot get motivated which is ridiculous coz I no I need to lose weight and I no it worked for me and I found it pretty easy after the first few days. I have just been reading your threads and u have all done amazingly just wondered if u had any words of advise x

Ahhh phone gliching!!!

Last edited:

Hi michelle
Heres my top 10 tips
1.clear all mind guff and focus on you.
2.make lists from why you want to lose weight to what you would like to achieve.
3.support either friends family or forum support is key.
4.drink drink and drink some more.sparkling water is my saviour!
5.a good blender is worth its weight in gold.
6.headache pills stash in handbag glove box and desk!
7.set minin goals even if they seem daft.
8.dont beat yourself up real change takes time
9.make peace with the camara take pics as you shrink for bad days.
10.reward yourself without using a fork. Get your hair nails done to reward your hardwork

Good luck hope to hear your on a mission soon! X

Congratulations on your loss shrinkydink! I've also lost just over 100 lb this year, however am taller than you and higher start weight means I need to lose another 70lb really! Off diet at the moment after surgery a few weeks back but have lost 7 lb since I came off plan!!! So still heading in the right direction, if a little more slowly than before.

Congratulations on your loss shrinkydink! I've also lost just over 100 lb this year, however am taller than you and higher start weight means I need to lose another 70lb really! Off diet at the moment after surgery a few weeks back but have lost 7 lb since I came off plan!!! So still heading in the right direction, if a little more slowly than before.

Wow starlit that is amazeballs well done!!! X

Back