Step 1 Sole Source + mission to shrink

So Today was weigh in 5.5lbs off thats nearly 7st 11lbs in total I have friends that weigh less!! I was well chuffed.

Untill the OH suddenly gets an opinon (the wrong one my I add) And starts on about looking thin,which is surely the whole point!! Then I get a lecture about healthy eating and excercise blah blah blah!! If I could be trusted with people food I wouldnt have ended up being 22st8lbs in the first place!! Its ok for him he eats crap all day everyday and weighs 13st then he cops a strop and can drop a stone no bother ggggrrrrrr. walk in my shoes then you get an opinon!!

ok ill stop ranting, Ive decided as all shakes,porridge and soups are works of the devil I am going to be on bars this month so I shall keep you posted on my progress. I must say sitting here with black coffee and a lemon bar doesnt feel much like a diet lol.

Hope your all doing well

x

Amazing work Lucy.

My oh gets like that too I just ignore him now I cnt be bothered with the drama and il do what I want anyway without anyone's permission so you do the same. Keep going until your happy not when he is. Ul get there. Stay strong xx

Amazing work Lucy.

My oh gets like that too I just ignore him now I cnt be bothered with the drama and il do what I want anyway without anyone's permission so you do the same. Keep going until your happy not when he is. Ul get there. Stay strong xx

Thanks Martha, i just wish if he cant say anything nice he would just keep it to himself.

Hows the holiday countdown going i bet your excited!? X

Thanks Martha, i just wish if he cant say anything nice he would just keep it to himself.

Hows the holiday countdown going i bet your excited!? X

Lol exactly men don't know when to just shush!

3 days to go! I'm sooo excited can't wait :)

Go and have a splurge on makeup, smellies and clothes to congratulate urself lol you don't need anyone to validate ur success you are a wonderful determined woman, do not forget that xxx

Lol exactly men don't know when to just shush!

3 days to go! I'm sooo excited can't wait :)

Go and have a splurge on makeup, smellies and clothes to congratulate urself lol you don't need anyone to validate ur success you are a wonderful determined woman, do not forget that xxx

Bless ya thank you ,i really appreciate the support. Mother in law arrives from belfast in 30days and counting dreading it!! She has always had an issue with my weight just never got around to saying to my face! And i have orders to behave around her so never actually said anything to her.So hopefully will be a jaw dropper when she sees me this time!! Maw ha ha ha x

Bless ya thank you ,i really appreciate the support. Mother in law arrives from belfast in 30days and counting dreading it!! She has always had an issue with my weight just never got around to saying to my face! And i have orders to behave around her so never actually said anything to her.So hopefully will be a jaw dropper when she sees me this time!! Maw ha ha ha x

I'm happy to give support hun god knows we need it sometimes lol

What's her address il pop round for a word ;)

Where in Belfast is oh from on a serious note tho?

It's as well she doesn't live close by. We don't talk to my mother in law. That's a long story tho. Evil would be too nice a word to describe her.

Best feeling ever when her jaw hits the floor haha

Xx

I'm happy to give support hun god knows we need it sometimes lol

What's her address il pop round for a word ;)

Where in Belfast is oh from on a serious note tho?

It's as well she doesn't live close by. We don't talk to my mother in law. That's a long story tho. Evil would be too nice a word to describe her.

Best feeling ever when her jaw hits the floor haha

Xx

Ill keep u as my secret weapon maw ha ha ha!! That would be sooooooo funny if you did. He used to live in belfast as he went to queens . Mother in law now lives somewhere near craigavon now though.
We have to visit next year so its nice to know i have a secret alie lol x

Ill keep u as my secret weapon maw ha ha ha!! That would be sooooooo funny if you did. He used to live in belfast as he went to queens . Mother in law now lives somewhere near craigavon now though.
We have to visit next year so its nice to know i have a secret alie lol x

Lmao ah yes I go to queens too!

Have u visited before? It's a great place :) xx

so Day 2 on bars , ive got to say not missing the demon shakes at all. TBH I have found it loads easier.

Ive been a lil angel today so far ran 4 miles in 55mins (not the quickest time but a personnal best for me) 2.5 litres of water demolished and 2 bars down. All good I surpirize myself sometimes seriously if you had told me 12 months ago I would for go my morning Jezzer fix and coffee for a four mile run in the rain , well id probally still be laughing at you today!! it does feel good and its getting easier the more I lose.

I used to listen to my fit friends talk about how good it felt to excercise and I would scoff thinking yer right ! feel good my foot id rather stick hot sharpe pointy things in my eyes then do that !! Now however I must admit there is a buzz and a defo feel good factor to it. Even though I must look hilarious in my spandex and hoodie and super large sunglasses hat and fake tash (gotta go in disguise as I run in the semi public, i dont really have the fake tash lol) I dont care slim and fit that will be the new me . I will Fight the flab then win the wobble lol.

Hope you are all having a tip top day

so Day 2 on bars , ive got to say not missing the demon shakes at all. TBH I have found it loads easier.

Ive been a lil angel today so far ran 4 miles in 55mins (not the quickest time but a personnal best for me) 2.5 litres of water demolished and 2 bars down. All good I surpirize myself sometimes seriously if you had told me 12 months ago I would for go my morning Jezzer fix and coffee for a four mile run in the rain , well id probally still be laughing at you today!! it does feel good and its getting easier the more I lose.

I used to listen to my fit friends talk about how good it felt to excercise and I would scoff thinking yer right ! feel good my foot id rather stick hot sharpe pointy things in my eyes then do that !! Now however I must admit there is a buzz and a defo feel good factor to it. Even though I must look hilarious in my spandex and hoodie and super large sunglasses hat and fake tash (gotta go in disguise as I run in the semi public, i dont really have the fake tash lol) I dont care slim and fit that will be the new me . I will Fight the flab then win the wobble lol.

Hope you are all having a tip top day

Hey all not been on for a while my crap cloud was chasing me like a mofo!! So another 2.5 lbs down last week so cant moan. Even managed a wedding yesterday ss+ all the way!!
Although i bumped into a old work colleague who is sat at my table . She then raves about my weightloss through three courses!! I swear i wanted the ground to swallow me whole!! I felt so bad boring the rest of the table but she couldnt take a hit. Why am i so embaressed at such an achievement?? I dont get me sometimes!!

Hey all not been on for a while my crap cloud was chasing me like a mofo!! So another 2.5 lbs down last week so cant moan. Even managed a wedding yesterday ss+ all the way!!
Although i bumped into a old work colleague who is sat at my table . She then raves about my weightloss through three courses!! I swear i wanted the ground to swallow me whole!! I felt so bad boring the rest of the table but she couldnt take a hit. Why am i so embaressed at such an achievement?? I dont get me sometimes!!

Random achievement just had a bath and no bum dam!!! Got up and no suinami its the little things sometimes that turn that frown upside down x

Random achievement just had a bath and no bum dam!!! Got up and no suinami its the little things sometimes that turn that frown upside down x

I know it's hard to recognise our achievements as we think it bores everyone which it probably doesn't.

Great victory today :) ur doing so well huni keep up the great work xxx

AAArgghhhhh My personal crap cloud is refusing to bugger off!! its times like this I realize how much of my munching has been down to stress. hanging on for dear life I WILL NOT break..... Its rediculous the amount of power food has over us , I know its something we all have to do but its not the answer to everything. Im suposed to be moving to step 2 but cant get the hang of food and shakes and faffin about. spoke to my Consultant about it as I am really suffering some major hair loss now( washing my hair blocks the sink and my hair is all over the house ) proper heart breaking for years my hair was the only things about me I liked . I swear he doesnt bloody listen to me he had no idea what plan im currently on or how long ive been on it ill be honest half cross half disappointed really but hey ho. Ive got to increase the calorie intake to combat hair loss. yes i want to be skinny but not bald!!!

Trying not to lose the plot totally life is stressful diet is going on longer than the last ice age (well it feels like it ) and now im a size 16 yay however going bald !!!!

seeking bright side at the Mo. sorry to be a captin come down but ups and downs it all goes down in my diary.

ok plus for today I can now hang 6 pairs of my jeans on the washing line instead of 4 bonus !!

AAArgghhhhh My personal crap cloud is refusing to bugger off!! its times like this I realize how much of my munching has been down to stress. hanging on for dear life I WILL NOT break..... Its rediculous the amount of power food has over us , I know its something we all have to do but its not the answer to everything. Im suposed to be moving to step 2 but cant get the hang of food and shakes and faffin about. spoke to my Consultant about it as I am really suffering some major hair loss now( washing my hair blocks the sink and my hair is all over the house ) proper heart breaking for years my hair was the only things about me I liked . I swear he doesnt bloody listen to me he had no idea what plan im currently on or how long ive been on it ill be honest half cross half disappointed really but hey ho. Ive got to increase the calorie intake to combat hair loss. yes i want to be skinny but not bald!!!

Trying not to lose the plot totally life is stressful diet is going on longer than the last ice age (well it feels like it ) and now im a size 16 yay however going bald !!!!

seeking bright side at the Mo. sorry to be a captin come down but ups and downs it all goes down in my diary.

ok plus for today I can now hang 6 pairs of my jeans on the washing line instead of 4 bonus !!

My lil lady is at high school on a taster day feeling old!! Strange place high schools wish i could see some of those girls now lol life can change a perfect figure something fierce .

Well its the weekly judgement today ive been attempting step two with various degrees of success. Im not feeling any smaller this week so fingers crossed. It seems like so much food in one day hoping ive not put on!!!!! Who knew being able to eat would be so stressful......

My lil lady is at high school on a taster day feeling old!! Strange place high schools wish i could see some of those girls now lol life can change a perfect figure something fierce .

Well its the weekly judgement today ive been attempting step two with various degrees of success. Im not feeling any smaller this week so fingers crossed. It seems like so much food in one day hoping ive not put on!!!!! Who knew being able to eat would be so stressful......

Currently in bed trying to ignore the calling of mini chedders downstairs!! Odd as normally i dont even like them hopefully tomoro will be better. Since ive been on a step 2 week i swear i could eat the house!! Back to ss this week day one done !

Currently in bed trying to ignore the calling of mini chedders downstairs!! Odd as normally i dont even like them hopefully tomoro will be better. Since ive been on a step 2 week i swear i could eat the house!! Back to ss this week day one done !

Grrr still hanging in there. Ive been told i need to stay on step 2. Finding it a bit tricky almost like starting all over again. I will be thin failure is not an option. 8st loss is good 10st is better 12st will be amazeballs!!!

Grrr still hanging in there. Ive been told i need to stay on step 2. Finding it a bit tricky almost like starting all over again. I will be thin failure is not an option. 8st loss is good 10st is better 12st will be amazeballs!!!

This week has been pants!!! Mega stress home and work feeling like a bloody hamster on a wheel of wrong. DH being as supportive and helpful as ever.......so that would be not at all. All resulting in a mega crappy half arsed cambridge week anything i could do wrong i can safely say ive done it all!! So today is judgement day so ill have a weigh in of shame expecting boad bad numbers!! Must pull my head outta my arse stop messing about and finish this once and for all. At this rate ill be on the cambridge for the rest of my life booooooooooooooo

This week has been pants!!! Mega stress home and work feeling like a bloody hamster on a wheel of wrong. DH being as supportive and helpful as ever.......so that would be not at all. All resulting in a mega crappy half arsed cambridge week anything i could do wrong i can safely say ive done it all!! So today is judgement day so ill have a weigh in of shame expecting boad bad numbers!! Must pull my head outta my arse stop messing about and finish this once and for all. At this rate ill be on the cambridge for the rest of my life booooooooooooooo

You can do it Lucy! Look how far uve come! In it for the long haul remember!! We can do this xxx

You can do it Lucy! Look how far uve come! In it for the long haul remember!! We can do this xxx

Back from weigh in 2lbs off so happy days!! Just having a wobble cant stay on ss as my hair is falling out something shocking. 8st weight loss and thinning hair has made for awkward convosations!! Eating feels wrong even if its on the list just feels like im going to put weight on .

X

Back from weigh in 2lbs off so happy days!! Just having a wobble cant stay on ss as my hair is falling out something shocking. 8st weight loss and thinning hair has made for awkward convosations!! Eating feels wrong even if its on the list just feels like im going to put weight on .

X

On my phone app i have to quote to add a post slightly bothering me! Lol

Well a semi productive day garden mish started ,house tidy all good. Planning chicken salad tonight which im thinking maybe nice in this heat. Got to drink another 2l but have some sparkly goodness.

Plus for the day wearing size 14 leggings as they stretch not classing this as a complete victory.

Panic over those lumpy bits to the side of my belly are hip bones ive been assured they are meant to be there lol x

Back