Step 1 Sole Source + mission to shrink

Ahhh phone gliching!!!

Ive now chewed my nails to the elbow!! Not having a blender sucks over a week till pay day !! If i have to eat porridge again ill not be held responcible for the following epic tantrum i will have!! Other half is trying to fix it as i type you know its bad when the man makes an effort to help!!!!!!

Ive now chewed my nails to the elbow!! Not having a blender sucks over a week till pay day !! If i have to eat porridge again ill not be held responcible for the following epic tantrum i will have!! Other half is trying to fix it as i type you know its bad when the man makes an effort to help!!!!!!

Loool can you not borrow one from somebody?

Loool can you not borrow one from somebody?

Bless him he kind of fixed it.......well as long as you wedge in a screw driver when u turn it on. Not sure if its such a good fix but god love him he tried pmsl!!

Porridge it is then again......

Ah well could be worse.dreading weigh in tomoro off plan for the festival only back on for 2 days,really not expecting good numbers.hopefully next weeks will be a nice one. X

Bless him he kind of fixed it.......well as long as you wedge in a screw driver when u turn it on. Not sure if its such a good fix but god love him he tried pmsl!!

Porridge it is then again......

Ah well could be worse.dreading weigh in tomoro off plan for the festival only back on for 2 days,really not expecting good numbers.hopefully next weeks will be a nice one. X

Due to lack of sparkly water goodeness may have od on coffee!! Its gonna be a looooooooooooong night

Due to lack of sparkly water goodeness may have od on coffee!! Its gonna be a looooooooooooong night

Weighed in 3/4lb on boooooooo!!! Could have been worse considering the weekend drinkage.tbh was expecting far far worse. Head back in the game and on with the mission

Weighed in 3/4lb on boooooooo!!! Could have been worse considering the weekend drinkage.tbh was expecting far far worse. Head back in the game and on with the mission

That's nothing at all!! That anda few more pounds will be gone this week!

Thank you, i know it could have been soooo much worse onwards and downwards!

Good morning all you lovely peeps!! Today is going to be epic, i need to sort out complete party outfits for my lil ladies for this evening then find green t shirts for sports day.find black shoes for lil ladies drama thingy. Pack girls bags for their drama away day then.Pack my weekend bag for tomoro hen night nothing i own fits properly aggggghhhh dont get paid till next week so will have to get creative. I wish i was more organised i always start well then i seem to find something shiny and wander off. Today i must focus and achieve(she says flopped on the sofa coffee in one hand sneaky fag in the other) i know smoking is bad but come on one thing at a time.

Good luck on another fab day ladies

Good morning all you lovely peeps!! Today is going to be epic, i need to sort out complete party outfits for my lil ladies for this evening then find green t shirts for sports day.find black shoes for lil ladies drama thingy. Pack girls bags for their drama away day then.Pack my weekend bag for tomoro hen night nothing i own fits properly aggggghhhh dont get paid till next week so will have to get creative. I wish i was more organised i always start well then i seem to find something shiny and wander off. Today i must focus and achieve(she says flopped on the sofa coffee in one hand sneaky fag in the other) i know smoking is bad but come on one thing at a time.

Good luck on another fab day ladies

Wow a busy day ahead for sure! Joy of being a mum eh?

You can get it sorted of course!! Lol

Enjoy ur day xx

Agree with one thing at a time. I only recently gave up after being in the diet for 5 months first! But been ok. Helped that I gave up as had surgery on elbow end of May, then didn't want to smoke post surgery, then have ended up having surgery again so good thing I had quit!

Yet to make it off the sofa washer is on thats about all ive acheived so far lol

Ahhhhhhhhhh just spoke to my friend about tomoro hen night to be told its actually tonight!!!! Now have to get the lil ones ready drop them to grandads then get my but the other side of the county!! Nothing fits right need a bath and only 5 hours to do it in ........why cant i be more organised!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh just spoke to my friend about tomoro hen night to be told its actually tonight!!!! Now have to get the lil ones ready drop them to grandads then get my but the other side of the county!! Nothing fits right need a bath and only 5 hours to do it in ........why cant i be more organised!!

Oh my word!! Get ur skates on girl xx

Oh my word!! Get ur skates on girl xx

Day 2 hangover!!!! I dont get it i go to a festival get rather friendly with the cider no hangover. One greek hen night and i get a two day hangover. Was a fab night full of giggles. I feel sooooooo rough the idea of a shake makes me feel sick. Coffee good though dreaming of rude food !!!

Day 2 hangover!!!! I dont get it i go to a festival get rather friendly with the cider no hangover. One greek hen night and i get a two day hangover. Was a fab night full of giggles. I feel sooooooo rough the idea of a shake makes me feel sick. Coffee good though dreaming of rude food !!!

Feeling better today. Somehow its easier when im at work lol x

Feeling better today. Somehow its easier when im at work lol x

So today ive managed to be a ss angel. Ive struggled to get my head back in the game since that planned break but i think ive cracked it. Im on the home stretch head down and mission on .. We will be thin !!!

Well done for getting back on it so fast!

Mmmmmmm its strange since i had the week off I am now back to be food obsessed, Its odd because I had really got into the swing of things so I hardly missed food at all.

So far today Ive hit the water big time (the sunshine helps) so hopefully another good day. Im thinking ill SS for another two weeks then up to SS+ for a wee while . Ive got another 3/4 stone to lose so would like to start moving up the steps as I plan to spend about a month on each. My thinking is this should allow me to get used to a new way of living and eatin. Rather than SS to goal then just start eating from what Ive read I think this is where some people have gone wrong, so thats my plan.

I really have started to notice a real difference since the nicer weather began. Last year I lived in baggy 3/4 lengths and vest tops with a cardy or hoodie to hide my arms . This year I just throw on a combo from my limited selection and I know it will look fine ,no more strategic dressing!!! Its strange I never realised how much planning I used to put into a basic outfit just to hide my flabby bits.I still have flabby bits dont get me wrong they just are smaller and need less of a disguise lol. (now I have a mental image of my flabby belly with a big cunning Tash lol)

Well fingers crossed for weigh in on thursday hopefully a nice loss will spur me on for my last stretch. Its strange how scale obsessed I have become. Once upon a time there was more chance of me sprouting wings and flying to the moon then get me on scales now Im forever jumping on them at all different times of day in various states of dress madness.

Spoke to soon the other girl in the office has just returned from the bakery and the smell of fresh warm bread. Agggggggghhhhhhhhh may have to hide under my desk or lock myself in the loo for her safety!!!!!!!!!!

Hope all you lovelys are doing well today xx

So Today was weigh in 5.5lbs off thats nearly 7st 11lbs in total I have friends that weigh less!! I was well chuffed.

Untill the OH suddenly gets an opinon (the wrong one my I add) And starts on about looking thin,which is surely the whole point!! Then I get a lecture about healthy eating and excercise blah blah blah!! If I could be trusted with people food I wouldnt have ended up being 22st8lbs in the first place!! Its ok for him he eats crap all day everyday and weighs 13st then he cops a strop and can drop a stone no bother ggggrrrrrr. walk in my shoes then you get an opinon!!

ok ill stop ranting, Ive decided as all shakes,porridge and soups are works of the devil I am going to be on bars this month so I shall keep you posted on my progress. I must say sitting here with black coffee and a lemon bar doesnt feel much like a diet lol.

Hope your all doing well

x

Back