Step 1 Sole Source + mission to shrink

On my phone app i have to quote to add a post slightly bothering me! Lol

Well a semi productive day garden mish started ,house tidy all good. Planning chicken salad tonight which im thinking maybe nice in this heat. Got to drink another 2l but have some sparkly goodness.

Plus for the day wearing size 14 leggings as they stretch not classing this as a complete victory.

Panic over those lumpy bits to the side of my belly are hip bones ive been assured they are meant to be there lol x

Just got back from doctors yay weighed in at 14.8 get in !!!

Bad news my kidneys seem to be packing in now have to go for a scan and blood tests!!

Happy days doctor wasnt my doctor so got the normal well done on the weight loss but cambridge diet boo healthy eating blah blah blah. You cant win when your fat you could go in with an axe sticking out of your forehead and it would be down to your weight!! Lose weight and they still bloody moan rant over x

Just got back from doctors yay weighed in at 14.8 get in !!!

Bad news my kidneys seem to be packing in now have to go for a scan and blood tests!!

Happy days doctor wasnt my doctor so got the normal well done on the weight loss but cambridge diet boo healthy eating blah blah blah. You cant win when your fat you could go in with an axe sticking out of your forehead and it would be down to your weight!! Lose weight and they still bloody moan rant over x

Slow day at work so far,feeling crappy today.

My consultant is going away for 2weeks and wants me to go to his house as the lady house sitting will weigh me!! (i pick up products monthly) . Then he doesnt seem to understand im not happy with this arrangement and would rather wait till he returns!! But he is insisting i go and get weighed at his house by random house sitter Am i being unreasonable here peeps???!

Slow day at work so far,feeling crappy today.

My consultant is going away for 2weeks and wants me to go to his house as the lady house sitting will weigh me!! (i pick up products monthly) . Then he doesnt seem to understand im not happy with this arrangement and would rather wait till he returns!! But he is insisting i go and get weighed at his house by random house sitter Am i being unreasonable here peeps???!

Tummy growling like a gooden weird bubbly sensation this morning which is a bit odd!!

Weigh in today hopefully a nice 4/5 lbs this week. I was 14.12 last weigh in and at the doctors weighed in at 14.8 so fingers crossed that ties up with my cdc scales!!

I have desided im not gonna weigh in for two weeks im not weighing in with some house sitting random dont care what my cdc says not gonna happen!! Stamping my feet grr. Surely he should understand its my personnal journey and she isnt part of it,im not ashamed of my weight anymore but she isnt even a replacement cdc .ok rant over!

Fingers crossed for good weigh in numbers. Hope ur all doing well today.

Onwards and downwards

Tummy growling like a gooden weird bubbly sensation this morning which is a bit odd!!

Weigh in today hopefully a nice 4/5 lbs this week. I was 14.12 last weigh in and at the doctors weighed in at 14.8 so fingers crossed that ties up with my cdc scales!!

I have desided im not gonna weigh in for two weeks im not weighing in with some house sitting random dont care what my cdc says not gonna happen!! Stamping my feet grr. Surely he should understand its my personnal journey and she isnt part of it,im not ashamed of my weight anymore but she isnt even a replacement cdc .ok rant over!

Fingers crossed for good weigh in numbers. Hope ur all doing well today.

Onwards and downwards

Wonderful darling daughter has broken my scales playing ninja chicken not sure how this game involved jumping up and down on my scales!!

Taking the lil ladies to the caravan this weekend should be good. Then home to the monster in laws arrival glad im leaving the old man to prep the house really could do without it at the mo lol x

Wonderful darling daughter has broken my scales playing ninja chicken not sure how this game involved jumping up and down on my scales!!

Taking the lil ladies to the caravan this weekend should be good. Then home to the monster in laws arrival glad im leaving the old man to prep the house really could do without it at the mo lol x

Well what a mission the holiday was epically stressfull but great fun. Came home to the in laws and my old man has given them my bed ffs!! Ive now been on the floor or airbed since last thursday. Stress ....my head is fit to spin 360!! Pulling that awesome blend of hospitality outta my holly jolly arse is draining. Relentless diet related questions really wearing thin now!

Ok in other news lost 6.5lbs this week get in !! Now tippin scales at 14.4 whoop whoop and a hell yeah.

Ive discovered that i dont like loads of things i thought i did. For example mash i look and sniff it sometimes even poke it but its minging not sure how i ever ate it. Baked beans turn my stomach to even look at. Bizarre has anyone else found once food is not for eating and you actually take the time to examine it that its really not all that appealing??

Well what a mission the holiday was epically stressfull but great fun. Came home to the in laws and my old man has given them my bed ffs!! Ive now been on the floor or airbed since last thursday. Stress ....my head is fit to spin 360!! Pulling that awesome blend of hospitality outta my holly jolly arse is draining. Relentless diet related questions really wearing thin now!

Ok in other news lost 6.5lbs this week get in !! Now tippin scales at 14.4 whoop whoop and a hell yeah.

Ive discovered that i dont like loads of things i thought i did. For example mash i look and sniff it sometimes even poke it but its minging not sure how i ever ate it. Baked beans turn my stomach to even look at. Bizarre has anyone else found once food is not for eating and you actually take the time to examine it that its really not all that appealing??

Back at work today so away from food temptation!! Not weighing in untill 22/8 due to ccd on holiday and im not weighing in with the house sitter. Kinda nervous not having my weekly safety blanket however hopefully the scale gods will smile and show me a big loss

Wow you have had a rough spin lately eh?

Did monster in laws jaw hit the floor like you hoped?

You didn't replace your scales did you? The surprise will be nice on the 22nd

Can't believe that about the house sitter I'd have been raging too!

Wow 14's eh? The 13's are a looming girl! I'm so proud of you :) can't wait to be where you are!

Pics!!!! Lol

Xxxxx

Wow you have had a rough spin lately eh?

Did monster in laws jaw hit the floor like you hoped?

You didn't replace your scales did you? The surprise will be nice on the 22nd

Can't believe that about the house sitter I'd have been raging too!

Wow 14's eh? The 13's are a looming girl! I'm so proud of you :) can't wait to be where you are!

Pics!!!! Lol

Xxxxx

Mother in laws face!!! Mowahaha was amazeballs was fab truely sterling. However was overshadowed by my distict lack of bed i love my beddybyes lol.

I have a good now pick i need a before proving difficult as i was a serial camara dodger lol x

Mother in laws face!!! Mowahaha was amazeballs was fab truely sterling. However was overshadowed by my distict lack of bed i love my beddybyes lol.

I have a good now pick i need a before proving difficult as i was a serial camara dodger lol x

Haha I'm glad!! Yea I would have been mad if my bed was gone.

Lol can't believe you didn't take a before pic haha I've loads but only of nights out that im dressed up. I'm sure ul find something :) can't wait to see!!

Xxx

Haha I'm glad!! Yea I would have been mad if my bed was gone.

Lol can't believe you didn't take a before pic haha I've loads but only of nights out that im dressed up. I'm sure ul find something :) can't wait to see!!

Xxx

Aggggghhhhhh here goes martha im scared

ForumRunner_20130803_120100.png

ForumRunner_20130803_120125.png

Yea I do know what you mean but just look at your pics! Surely you see how far you have come?

Xxx

Dont get me wrong i see the difference but in my head its not enough yet. Once i get to goal then ill be hanging the flags out lol.

Mother in law brought me pjs in a 14/16 and apologised they may not fit you should have seen her face when they did lol!

Hopefully this year ill be a 12 by my birthday which is bang before christmas and i can give in to being 30 in style x

Dont get me wrong i see the difference but in my head its not enough yet. Once i get to goal then ill be hanging the flags out lol.

Mother in law brought me pjs in a 14/16 and apologised they may not fit you should have seen her face when they did lol!

Hopefully this year ill be a 12 by my birthday which is bang before christmas and i can give in to being 30 in style x

Yea I get that completely because I'm the same even though I've lost 6 stone I'm still looking at the other 6 I need to lose and like you say exactly its not enough until the losing is done and your just worrying about maintaining (the hardest part I know) because you still feel fat.

I often wonder if we will always feel that way even when we do get to our goal weight because being slim is not something we know.

Did she know you we're losing weight and brought the Jammie's? That is incredibly rude.

Haha bet you were like in yo face!!!!

Luckily my mother in law is out of the picture - a cruel human being if ever there was one - my husband doesn't speak to her and it has been that way since 3 months before our wedding so for just over 4 years now and will remain that way for the foreseeable future believe you me. His step mum is nice tho and she's in her early 30s so 16 years younger than his dad lol and we get on okay. We don't see them much to be fair

Is that what size you are fitting into now then? 14/16? What size clothes did you wear when starting?

Your birthday in December? Mines in January :)

Xxxx

Yea I get that completely because I'm the same even though I've lost 6 stone I'm still looking at the other 6 I need to lose and like you say exactly its not enough until the losing is done and your just worrying about maintaining (the hardest part I know) because you still feel fat.

I often wonder if we will always feel that way even when we do get to our goal weight because being slim is not something we know.

Did she know you we're losing weight and brought the Jammie's? That is incredibly rude.

Haha bet you were like in yo face!!!!

Luckily my mother in law is out of the picture - a cruel human being if ever there was one - my husband doesn't speak to her and it has been that way since 3 months before our wedding so for just over 4 years now and will remain that way for the foreseeable future believe you me. His step mum is nice tho and she's in her early 30s so 16 years younger than his dad lol and we get on okay. We don't see them much to be fair

Is that what size you are fitting into now then? 14/16? What size clothes did you wear when starting?

Your birthday in December? Mines in January :)

Xxxx

I was a 24/26 when i started ,now in baggy 18s .currently in hand me downs due to cash flow ranging from 12 to 16 so im a twelvteen lol
To be fair im probally 14/16 on top and 16 on the bottom x

I was a 24/26 when i started ,now in baggy 18s .currently in hand me downs due to cash flow ranging from 12 to 16 so im a twelvteen lol
To be fair im probally 14/16 on top and 16 on the bottom x

That's really good Lucy. What an achievement! Il be the same il be going round my friends houses stealing their clothes lol my friend has recently put on weight she was always a 10 and is now a 14 she only just bought new 14s recently and started Cambridge on Friday so I've told her il b having all the clothes she has just bought lol y waste money on new if your gonna be out of them again. I only ever buy if its in tesco or Asda and on sale! They actually have some lovely clothes.

Il be happy when I'm a size 12 in primark lol

That's really good Lucy. What an achievement! Il be the same il be going round my friends houses stealing their clothes lol my friend has recently put on weight she was always a 10 and is now a 14 she only just bought new 14s recently and started Cambridge on Friday so I've told her il b having all the clothes she has just bought lol y waste money on new if your gonna be out of them again. I only ever buy if its in tesco or Asda and on sale! They actually have some lovely clothes.

Il be happy when I'm a size 12 in primark lol

That will be fab hunny we will get there!! Im totally counting the one twelve i have lol its stretchy but ot makes me smile. I need to buy clothes that fit as getting dressed is becoming a creative process lol x

Back