Step 1 Sole Source + mission to shrink

I know seriously im a grown ass woman sulking hardcore over a freaking lettuce wrap sometimes i could slap myself lol

Lmao we all do this tho! Haha I really huff when my family eat dinner lol but they have to eat!! Haha I'm so dumb but its so difficult sometimes when eating is so natural to us xx

Lmao we all do this tho! Haha I really huff when my family eat dinner lol but they have to eat!! Haha I'm so dumb but its so difficult sometimes when eating is so natural to us xx

Less huffy today! Kids could go back to school now really totally over the summerhols. Soooooo tierd of being the driver, banker and general admin for the kids.

Its my own fault signing them yp for every activity going but its worth it for the temporary peace.

In other news not moving into the shed thinking maybe a desert island somewhere lol

Scales are only ahowing 2lb loss but my scales are crap and my consultant is away untill the 22nd not liking the wait!! Odd really i used to hate the scales now i get anxious without the weekly judgement day lol

Hope ur all having a good day

Less huffy today! Kids could go back to school now really totally over the summerhols. Soooooo tierd of being the driver, banker and general admin for the kids.

Its my own fault signing them yp for every activity going but its worth it for the temporary peace.

In other news not moving into the shed thinking maybe a desert island somewhere lol

Scales are only ahowing 2lb loss but my scales are crap and my consultant is away untill the 22nd not liking the wait!! Odd really i used to hate the scales now i get anxious without the weekly judgement day lol

Hope ur all having a good day

Lol I'm the same cant wait for her to start bk to school because she is getting so bored and I think the company is what she misses the most

I think l join you on that desert island but only if there's unlimited cocktails lol

My scales aren't doing me any favours either but it's off and not on!! Just next week then? Not too long I think after tomorrow's weigh in il be going back to my fortnightly weigh in lol I think it's a better loss if I wait for 2 weeks

Xx

Lol I'm the same cant wait for her to start bk to school because she is getting so bored and I think the company is what she misses the most

I think l join you on that desert island but only if there's unlimited cocktails lol

My scales aren't doing me any favours either but it's off and not on!! Just next week then? Not too long I think after tomorrow's weigh in il be going back to my fortnightly weigh in lol I think it's a better loss if I wait for 2 weeks

Xx

Proper miffed went to hospital officailly now have "the biggest gallstones he has ever seen in someone my age"!! Yay go me.......
Aparently its a side effect of rapid weight loss result!! So my hair is thining and my insides are screwed but im 8st 5 lighter.

Not feeling it ... When your overweight and go to the gp everything is down to being overweight. You then go on a diet to fix this and everything is now down to weight loss ffs!

Proper miffed went to hospital officailly now have "the biggest gallstones he has ever seen in someone my age"!! Yay go me.......
Aparently its a side effect of rapid weight loss result!! So my hair is thining and my insides are screwed but im 8st 5 lighter.

Not feeling it ... When your overweight and go to the gp everything is down to being overweight. You then go on a diet to fix this and everything is now down to weight loss ffs!

Wow Lucy I hope your ok!

What are they doing? Xxx

Currently bugger all although had scan and results today cant see a dr till 27th!! So who knows at this point have no idea what to di for the best my cdc is still on hols till22nd. Proper fed up :-(

Have they advise to come off plan or stick with it? Are u in a lot of pain? Xx

Hopefully you get some answers soon Hun xxx

Ended up in hospital today as my gall bladder is obstructed by the stones and is now infected yay!! 8 weeks time they will have to remove it again yay!!

Just want to go home hospital smells funny and is full of sick strangers.not my cup of tea at all. Home hot bath snuggly jammys and my own bed now thats a perscription i could handle!!

Nil by mouth all day so food hasnt been a problem at all lol

Ended up in hospital today as my gall bladder is obstructed by the stones and is now infected yay!! 8 weeks time they will have to remove it again yay!!

Just want to go home hospital smells funny and is full of sick strangers.not my cup of tea at all. Home hot bath snuggly jammys and my own bed now thats a perscription i could handle!!

Nil by mouth all day so food hasnt been a problem at all lol

Awh Lucy that's awful! What u mean remove it again?

Hate hospitals too they are so boring

Hope ur not in too much pain Hun

Thinking of you

Xxxx

Well? How you doing?

Xx

Ive been in and out of hospital still waiting to have my gall bladder removed. Its kinda ironic ive never been smaller or sicker in my life!

Im still on a mission but not on cwp. Avoiding carbs and living on veg and protein. Ive noticed i cant and dont want to eat half what i used to which is good . Weighed myself this morning 13st 4lbs so still going in the right direction.i never ever want to go back to the way i was. Im now wearing size 16/14 in absolutly everything so quiet happy. Im planning on healthy eating calorie counting and exercising my way to a 12/14 aiming for around 11st at tge moment then ill review it all again.
I love that cwp allowed me to change my eating habits and lose weight but im one of the unlucky ones . Ive still gone from 22st 8lbs to 13st 4lbs in less than a year which is brill still work in progress!

Ive been in and out of hospital still waiting to have my gall bladder removed. Its kinda ironic ive never been smaller or sicker in my life!

Im still on a mission but not on cwp. Avoiding carbs and living on veg and protein. Ive noticed i cant and dont want to eat half what i used to which is good . Weighed myself this morning 13st 4lbs so still going in the right direction.i never ever want to go back to the way i was. Im now wearing size 16/14 in absolutly everything so quiet happy. Im planning on healthy eating calorie counting and exercising my way to a 12/14 aiming for around 11st at tge moment then ill review it all again.
I love that cwp allowed me to change my eating habits and lose weight but im one of the unlucky ones . Ive still gone from 22st 8lbs to 13st 4lbs in less than a year which is brill still work in progress!

Good to hear from you Lucy

Sorry ur still in so much pain :(

I hope ur journey to the end is an easy ride for you. U already came this far I'm sure u have the motivation to complete it

:) xxx

I am Back ...............................

So after a year of waiting for my gallbladder to be removed I put on 2.5st boooooooooooooooooo.

Iam now on day 7 of my return to cambridge weighed in 10lbs off excited .

I need to get back to my lowest by 25th of august so thats (counts on fingers) 6 weeks to lose 2st, crumbs sounds epic but I can and will be thinner for the monther in law face off lol (she last saw me at my lowest and i cant give her the satisfaction)

Day 7

I am all about the green tea at the moment, slightly losing my water guzzling comitment but I will over come.

Must be thinner its eyes on the prize for the next 6 weeks lets do this rooarrrrrrr (slightly scary i know ) lol

Just read my last post talking to Martha about being 16/14 ........... wipes tear.

Honesty time im now a 18 to optermistic and muffiny 16. I mean I think ive invented a 360 degree muffin top its quite a look. so insted of buying bigger Im sorting out. no more self pity no more excuses no more bargaining with myself . its mission on

So day 8.

I've been out walking and playing football with the girls. Every little helps!!

Then ...........

The OH is in a vile mood which tbh I just can't be dealing with right now. Apparently the house is a mess !! Well excuse me for working 40 hours a week and being the only person in a household of 4 with arms and legs!!

Admittedly it could be more organised and user friendly however in my defense I am head of all operations and I know we're everything is! so if he quit interfering or actually helped it would make sense that he would be frustrated but as he does not.BACK OFF!!!

I ended up with a caveman he goes to work so I should be eternally grateful and cater for his every whim!! News flash I ain't your mammy!!

In other news I've decided that obviously as we embrace change others around us don't always share our vision. Maybe for whatever reason when we put ourselves first (for once) others feel threatened.

Well tbh I could now dive head first into the fridge and demolish everything then hit speed dial and munch some more . Mmm at work with take out......then after work maybe a bottle of I hate you vino.......but I'm not! I may hide under my desk at work but I'm going to sip green tea with a very cross face and a bottle of water because ladies that's just how I roll!!!
Ok rant over lol :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back