ProPoints Missyb - 2011 is looming, Propoints is here!

GAH!

I fell off the wagon yesterday, not too awfully but still not good. I was just getting so sick and tired of not going to the toilet and every time I tend to eat a bit of fat I end up going. So I didn't point and drank ANOTHER bottle of wine (STUPID) and this morning I did go, thankfully, but I seem to have put on 2lbs! :(

I am so disappointed with myself xxx

Its horrible isnt it?
I feel like if I dont go, I will STS or put on ... so you kinda eat a bit more to make you go, and end up putting on anyway. I was like this ALL last time round. I havent been for about 2 days now. I plan to eat tonnes of fruit and veg today and try and bulk out my stomach a bit lol. I have also been TOTM on and off for a week and half. Bloody awful.

I just pray this isn't going to affect my weight loads!

you've done so well though so far hun! Just dont give up!
xx

Dont beat yourself up bex.(must take my own advice here cos i do it all the time!)

Just move on & put it behind ya.
xxxx

Don't be disappointed missy B, just draw a line & get right back on it cos you are a star :)

Have a good day today!x

Don't give yourself a hard time about having some wine, you know those 2lbs are only temporary.

I'm sorry the stuff with your dad is making you feel down Bex. I haven't seen or spoken to my dad since I was 22. I made loads of effort to maintain contact when he and my mum split up (despite him being a complete sh1t :rolleyes:) but then he met a new woman and after I'd been trying to contact him for weeks he told me that he didn't want any more contact with my brother or I as he had 'moved on'

That was 15 years ago and although I know its probably no loss it still gets to me sometimes and every now and again I wonder about him. It just goes to show that no matter what our parents are like, we still want them to be parents to us.

If you think talking it through with someone could help, you should think about it. There's no harm in trying it.

Big hugs xxx

Magnesium is the answer!

If u want to poo regularly then take magnesium supplements. I buy them from tesco's own vitamin range for about £2 for 30. I take 2 x 300mg a day but i'd recommend taking one daily at first cos they will make you have runny poos if you take too many. The key is to take them every day not just when ur bunged up. They really work! Also supposed to help with hormones.

My dad sucks too - they're just not very good at their job! Be kind to yourself!

Just popping by to catch up on your dairy. Sorry you haven't been having a good time of things at the moment. I hope things start to pick up soon, maybe talking things out with someone would help, you could always try and see how you feel. xx

Im with auburn here... Dont feel like ive seen any of ur posts for a while.

Hope evrythings ok.

Xx

Missyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hope you're okay xxx

I am SO sorry :(

I got really down, like proper, crushing down, and as a result I just slept, ate, cried (or at least tried too) and argued with Rob. I wanted to move back with my Mum, I wanted to move away, I wanted to just go somewhere where no body could find me :(

On the plus side, I am feeling a bit better - the M.E is being a pain in the a$$ but I think that is a symptom of not eating properly, I've hardly had fruit recently.

I went to a meeting yesterday and weighed in at 16st 10lbs, so I've put ON 10lbs in a month, which I suppose was to be expected. Pretty much back at the beginning but it's a new beginning (and I annoy myself saying that all the darn time) and I've resigned up for the monthly pass instead of online. I don't think the latter was really working for me as I missed the discipline of having a meeting to go too. Fortunately there is one just down the road from me with my old old old leader, who is fab (and recognised me!) :D

I hope you are all well - I am going to go for a smoke and then attempt to catch up.

Peace out xxx

Sorry that things haven't been going to well for you. I hope that you are feeling much better now! xx

aww hun! sending you lots of big hugs.. if you ever need to moan to people you can have my number if you like - i am available all the time :) xxx

dont worry about those 10lbs, you can do this hun, just think of your big day.. you will be beautiful :) xxx

Aw Becca, sorry to hear you've been so down and glad you're back. Big ginormous hugs to you.

great news about your class leader, hopefully that will help you get started again.

And don't be giving yourself a hard time about having more than one 'new beginning' - its a concept we're all familiar with on here!

Hey hun i noticed you had visited a few diaries;)

Hope you are feeling tons better & good for you rejoining a class,esp with the nice leader xxx

Thank you everyone for being ever so supportive - I was really scared about coming back in case someone said "Eff off, you've not shown your face round here for xxx weeks!" - I just tend to recluse when I'm feeling down, I haven't spent much time on the laptop at all recently apart from to do my Avon.

Rach that would be lovely, I will PM you my mobile number :)

First day on track and it feels good - I had my normal breakfast of porridge and a chicken salad for lunch, now cooking a stir fry and I'll have a few points left over afterwards for sort of dessert, not that I really have anything to have!

Had a sad day today as my Great Aunt Meg died, fortunately I saw her two weeks ago before she got really bad (and was the first time in a while, I'd been meaning to see her for ages but had to wait till Mum went over) so I feel at peace with myself. She was a lovely woman and had suffered from Parkinsons for as long as I could remember. So RIP Meg xxx

xxx

Back