Mocha & Blue_Grapefruit will be slim by Christmas!

Hey girls .... so things are looking good so far!! 1 day down and 1 day closer to goal!! Keep it up girlies.

x

your avatar is freeking me right out hunny xxx

pmsl .... you do make me laugh!! it's fingers up to being fat and to all those who doubt I will make it to 8stone 7lbs!! I'm gonna do it, and I'll flippin well show them .... watch this space!

Not brave enough to post a piccie of myself - what if someone knows me :eek:!!!

** clears throat and barges in**

Where did you two get to??? Where's our update posts??? HHHMMMMM???

Anyway, just off home now and wanted to say best of luck making it 2 full clean SS days - be good and stay safe round food tonight!! LOL!!!

Oi you! little minxy, i've been doing research!
It's alll gooooooood. Just glugged 1.5 litres in 1 go, so full now :)

Had my choc mint shake not long ago, keeping my yummy veg thoup till later on when my daemons come out to play. IT's all about the planning. Starting to get the chills again, got my biggest snuggliest jumper on and the heating on blasting. I'm all for doing my bit for the environment but the environment police are obviously not SSing or they would feel my pain.

Kinda expected a killer headache today, i think it'll come tomorrow instead (BOOOO!).Getting my paracetamol ready!

Urm, nothing ese to add i don't think. I've been lurking around all day,will continue to do so most of the evening i reckon!

Lurve you all xxx

**lurk, lurk**

Anyone seen mocha?!

BAD GIRL!

Morning!! Glad to hear you're cold :D It's all good!! That Mocha J needs a bum smack ..... where are you .....???!!!!

You guys are onto day 3 now .... best of luck for today. Hope the k fairy stops by soon ;) x

p.s. HAPPY DAM FRIDAY !!!

"morning" :S
Bloody awful nights sleep - remember how much i "OVED" day 3 last time - urgh.
Did well on water yesterday,just having my lurvely toffee and walnut shake to fill me up. Shivering, PJs, bad mood - that pretty much sums up how im feeling.
Keep snapping at the OH but then he is proving to be a lazy b*sta*rd and is doing my head in.

Lots of love, a very grumpy Leah xx

Aww hunni bum .... :hug99:

Don't be a grumpy bunny :( - you'll only work yourself up into a stew and that frame of mind is not helpful when SSing. I have the delights of day 3 to look forward to tomorrow :sigh: . Just focus on how much better you will feel tomorrow when you have come out the other end. Day 3 will be a distant memory and no doubt the K fairy will have stopped by too ;)

C'mon chick - chin up! You're doing a grand job :D

I'm here I'm here. I consider myself slapped! :p

I confessed to Leah earlier today that I scoffed a digestive biscuit in the night when I woke up feeling hungry. Bad me! Could be worse if Subway had still been open, so I'll consider that a positive!

Back on track now with 4.5 litres of water down and raring to go. I may have delayed ketosis kicking in, but it will come soon I hope!

I need to keep posting more to be honest, it helps keep me focused. I've been a bit quiet because I've been reading some of the diaries and got hooked. Just finished 280 pages of Karen's yesterday! I also read all Westie's diary a few days ago. These interesting diaries keep me away from the fridge, yippee!

Mocha

well leah will be slimmer for xmas but not via CD.

Look at the other thread i posted earlier :(

I'm so dissapointed, but i cant survive off the sickly shakes. I may find a way to live off tetras but im speaking to a dietician on thursday about my the state of my skin and will eat white protein and salad/veg till then.
Hope you lot dont mind if i hang around this forum - got quite attached by now xx

I dont think i can affor LL, just a lil student with a bar job and high rent in cardiff! Thanks for the lovely thought tho xxx

Back