**MONDAY** 100% lets take it hour by hour.

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Morning Campers!!Its 2.30 in the morning :eek: but am already planning on a 100% day which is made easier by the fact that for the last 24 hours i've been able to keep nothing down :jelous:. I'm sick, hubby is sick, Ellie is sick, Ollie is sick and the only one who's not is Caitlin (but she was sick over the weekend)

Hope you all had a better weekend than me and lets get another 100% day in today. ;)

Arghhhh, poor Rayven! I thought I was up early... 4.56... but you must have had no sleep at all. Big hugs and take care. Hope you are feeling better soon.

I'm in for a 100% day, anyhow.
xxx

Poor Rayven and family. Hope you are all better soon. I have been up since 1:56. My sleep patterns have been all over the place for weeks now and it is driving me 'nanas!!! I am definitely up for another 100% day. WI tonight and can't wait for that.

Me too! Despite all the problems I've been having with hunger ( not cravings I'm sure ) this week, I will be 100% today!
Weigh in tonight. Fingers crossed. :)
Hope you are all feeling better soon Rayven.

Cheers gals! Well Caitlin is back at school today after being sick Friday, we were quite lucky in the fact that she didn't feel too poorly & was only sick the once. But on the down side i have hubby at home being sick now - and you know what men are like (sorry any men reading this but you know its true!) they think they're dying when they have a cold, so i'm in for a LONG day! lol

I'm in 100% all the way!

I felt a bit funny this morning, shakey and headachey, i think perhaps i didnt have enough water yesterday, I'm making up for it today with a litre nearly gone already.

Hi all, Sorry your feeling poorly or sleep deprived i cant seem to sleep to well at the moment either but am actually feeling quite bright this morning. I really have to get some new clothes birthday is on saturday and i have nothing to wear :-( problem is i hate spending money on clothes when they only seem to fit for a few weeks! I also have to cater for about 25 adults on saturday and then am doing a kids party for my son on sunday i know its mothers day i must be mad, Im thinking of maybe cooking some chicken and cutting up some green veggies incase temptation rears its ugly head at the party what do you think?i wont be drinking will have to make up for that some other time! xx

Get well soon Rayven family.
I couldn't stop drinking yesterday ~ I was just SO thirsty. I know for a fact that I drank at least 3 litres.

Back