Monday 3rd Sept - Hour by Hour!

Afternoon all
Not been to weigh in yet...
Went to the gym this morning and got the instructor to up the resistance on some of the machines I go on.. was getting easy!:eek:
Will see what its like on wednesday!!
hope you are all having a fabby day the sun is shining here, last day off for my oldest, she starts class 1 (junior) tomorrow!!

Hi all

Had my WI today, 6lb gone in 2 wks :D

Like some of you, busy today getting kids ready for school on Wednesday.

I'm back to work tonight, after having 2 wks leave - in some strange way I'm looking forward to it:eek: Think I've been missing the routine.

Anyway, hope you all have a good afternoon/evening

Keep drinking the water!!!!

Well done Trish, that's great!

I'm almost finished work now so this is my danger time! Between now and bedtime is when it all goes wrong :( I'm off to see my nephew straight from work and then off home so i hope to catch up on the threads tonight to stop me eating everything in sight!! Bye all, catch you later xx

Off to work shortly..so just had my 2nd shake, a hot chocolate Mint..lovely.:D On my 4th litre :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: going to try for 6 today...still peeing for England.:D:D

Will have my last shake about 8ish I can make it up at work.

Hope the weigh ins go OK, I will catch up on them later when I get home at 9pm..

Have a good evening folks
XX

Just off to get weighed....

Have had 2 Tetras and 3L of water so feeling ok but am nervous after my blips yesterday...

Good Luck to everyone else getting weighed tonight...

Will post later.

Hx

Good luck everyone with weigh ins, well done Trish on a great loss.

Well I've done my packs now (just had a soup and a bar) and got to get glugging more water.

Had about 2 and a half litres so need to get some more down me.

Maz, stay strong this evening, you can do it!

Hi all, sorry Sarah, I didn't experience anything like that but I'm sure someone will be along in a bit who can answer you question.

Hope everyone is having a great day, its flown by today which can only be a good thing when I'm back on day 1 of ss :( only an hour and a half to home time I hope :)

good luck with weigh in Georgie, let us know how you get on.

I'm just off for another wee!!! and to get another litre of water from the fridge, chat later x

Maz, hope you don't mind me butting in and I haven't read the whole thread :eek: but just noticed you said you were SSing and looking at your BMI you shouldn't be. To start SSing you need to have BMI of one stone over 25 and then move onto 790. You cannot SS or 790 with a BMI under that.

You should be on the 1000 plan or above with your healthy weight
:)

Maz, hope you don't mind me butting in and I haven't read the whole thread :eek: but just noticed you said you were SSing and looking at your BMI you shouldn't be. To start SSing you need to have BMI of one stone over 25 and then move onto 790. You cannot SS or 790 with a BMI under that.

You should be on the 1000 plan or above with your healthy weight
:)

Thanks for info, my CDC is away at the moment but knows I'm SSing as she sells me 28 packs a week? I did say I wanted to lose as much as i could prior to my holiday on Sunday but she didn't say anything?? Not sure what to do now? Thanks for info, I think I'll ask my CDC about it when i get back from my hols. I'm 12 stone 4 but I'm 5ft 10 so i thought 12 stone was a good target for me but it does seems heavy for a woman :( x

Evening all,

Back to work today so no more daytime posts from me. Feeling a bit better today but OMG did I fall off the wagon yesterday! Anyway... its over & time to move on.

Lots of people said I'd lost loads of weight today as I've not seen them for 6 weeks, but I felt like I didn't deserve their praise after yesterday!

3.5lb off which is pretty good really, but annoying as I was 5.5lb down on saturday. I now plan to do this perfectly until I go away for my birthday at the end of the month so expect to be kicked hard if I say anything otherwise!

Well done to all those who have had weigh ins & good luck to all of you just starting out.

Hi sweets,

It's great to be back, I've not really posted much lately...tut tut, I used to be tied to this p.c.:rolleyes:

I Weighed this morning and have lost 4lbs :eek: super duper, I'm really pleased with that.

Hannah, how you getting on darlin?? I've not been on here much lately so haven't caught up on the past few days threads yet, I feel a bit out of it at the moment. But, am eager to hear how you did in your WI tonight?? Are we on target?? I'm sure we are.

Hope everyone else is doing ok, I've been up the wall a bit lately with various things so I'm not sure how you are all doing.

I wonder how Fingers Crossed is?? She was ill wasn't she?? poor thing, I hope she's ok. You there FC ??

Welcome to the newbies on the daily, it's a great thread, you'll love it.

GOod luck to all those getting weighed tomorrow....

be back later xx sj xx

there you are sweetie, how you feelin today?? 3.5lb is still fabulous hun, and how brilliant that people noticed your weight loss, fantastic. That's usually all the motivation we need to carry on.

hope you're ok hun xx sj xx

Seems we cross posted there S-J. Thanks for your concern.. I'm getting over the worst now. My boyfriend now has whatever I had & obviously he's dying! Think he believes how I felt on saturday now!

It is strange how minimins seems to go in cycles... all of us that used to be on here 20 times a day are thin on the ground now!

Well done on the weigh in hun... you'll be in the 12s next week!!!!!

I'm pleased with WI result although only 2lb - had quite a blip yesterday...!!

Struggling to SS's for more than a few days - I'm not binging big time but just feel like I need to eat... must get focused as want nice dress for Mother Funkers launch which is less than 6 weeks away..

I want to lose another 18lb by then which I'm not sure is doable but I must try....

SJ you're doing fantastic darling - 4lb is fantastic. You really do have steel determination and the results are proof of that.. Well Done!!

Just getting through tea time and then need to get DS to bed as back to school tomorrow.

H xx

Thanks for info, my CDC is away at the moment but knows I'm SSing as she sells me 28 packs a week? I did say I wanted to lose as much as i could prior to my holiday on Sunday but she didn't say anything?? Not sure what to do now? Thanks for info, I think I'll ask my CDC about it when i get back from my hols. I'm 12 stone 4 but I'm 5ft 10 so i thought 12 stone was a good target for me but it does seems heavy for a woman :( x

Maz you definitely shouldn't be SS'ing with your BMI, should have really stepped up with add a meal, then 790 then 1000 cal when you hit a BMI of 25.

Are you eating on your holiday?

12 stone is not heavy for someone of your height, it's a lovely weight to be :) I'm 5ft 10 so I know :D

Maz you definitely shouldn't be SS'ing with your BMI, should have really stepped up with add a meal, then 790 then 1000 cal when you hit a BMI of 25.

Are you eating on your holiday?

12 stone is not heavy for someone of your height, it's a lovely weight to be :) I'm 5ft 10 so I know :D

thank you, I've never done aam as i had a binge and my CDC said to carry on with SS instead for that week (that was a few weeks ago).
I was planning on eating on holiday (2 weeks all inclusive in Mexico :)). I'm glad you think 12 stone is ok, it always seems to sound such alot for a woman :(

thank you, I've never done aam as i had a binge and my CDC said to carry on with SS instead for that week (that was a few weeks ago).
I was planning on eating on holiday (2 weeks all inclusive in Mexico :)). I'm glad you think 12 stone is ok, it always seems to sound such alot for a woman :(

Can i just ask what size you are? I'm a 14 bottom and a 16 top - don't think I'll even be a 12 :(

Hiya Maz

I put your BMI at 24.7 and hence you are not now overweight according to your BMI, you should stop SS when your BMI is a stone over 25 which means you should have gone up the steps when you were around 13 stone 7 pounds.

You need to talk to your counsellor when he/she returns and move up the programs to finish your weight loss.

Mike

Last edited:
Back