Monday - Hour by Hour!!!

I'm suddenly freezing. Away for a shower to heat up a bit.

Afraid to say I slipped up again. Took the kids for a long walk and then to the park. They both decided they were hungry, so I took them into the shop for a treat. My eldest, Imogen, begged me for a Dairylea Dipper thing, which I knew she wouldn't eat but of course I gave in and bought her one. And when she didn't eat it all, I finished it for her. Only 115 odd calories but FULL of carbs.

I know I can do this diet, I've never felt as determined and full of willpower on any other diet as I have on CD. I seem to slip up and eat without even knowing I'm doing it- until the guilt hits of course.

I know they are just habits (and bad ones at that) but how am I meant to break them if I can't even manage a few days cold turkey?

ARRRRGGGHHH I'm so frustrated with myself!

Lisa Lu - YOU ARE NOT THE BIN. You don't need to finish your children's food. Stop it. You'll get there, but stop being a hoover. (I'm trying tough love out)

I was in the shower for a hour! Shaved legs, plucked my feet ( I discovered I have hairy feet and toes :() body moisturised, face pack, hair pack, Eyebrows plucked, lady tache waxed off and some face moisturiser.

I look and smell lovely.

Lisalulu - half the battle is realising when you pick and why. You can do this, just hop back on the wagon hun :)
2 1/2 pounds lost this week, just shy of 2 stone but hey I'm wearing a pair of size 16 jeans so I'm very happy :D

Have some chewing gum (as long as it doesnt make you hungry) and it stops you from eating without thinking :)

lisalulu - i had a tip on here about leftovers..to pour washing up liquid on them straight away! ;) I have used this and it works a treat! ;) Keep a bottle handy :)

Have stuck 100% today :) 2 more days or so and I'll be in ketosis again :) will test tomorrow and again on Wed to keep my motivation up :)

Well done all - slip ups or not - commitment is there :)

Back