Monday - Hour by Hour!!!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Hi everyone... the hour by hour threads have really helped me to stay on track over the last few days... I am SOOOO determined to follow 810 to the letter this week and keep on doing so until I get to goal. I SOOOO badly want to lose this week.

A few emotional ups & downs over the weekend - OK, downs - but I am not about to give in to the impulse to eat. I have to learn to deal with my emotions, not bury them with cake and chocolate. All good learning stuff. I went out and attacked the garden instead and got lots of hugs from hubby & kids... feel OK now.

I'm up for another cheat free day if anyone out there is with me!

xxx

Morning Katy :D

I'm right there with you on the cheat free day. Weighed myself this morning (its a bad habit, but I do it every morning) and have lost 5lbs! I've never even lost that much in a week, so its really spurred me on.

Gave myself a mani, pedi and an early bed last night and although I have a headache, I'm feeling gorgeous ;) I even managed to stay calm when I dropped my new phone down the toilet this morning.

Got somebody coming to view our house this morning, and then we're going to view a new one at 3.30. Suppose I'll have to fit a trip to the mobile phone shop in there somewhere too, but hate taking both girls into town with me.

My daughter pulled a really face when she gave me a kiss this morning, so I'm guessing the bad breath had arrived! Lucky me.

Heres to a good day

Oh and well done for keeping on the straight and narrow even though you had a tough weekend. I'm sure you'll be rewarded come WI day :)

Hi girls, I'm here :) Not sure what I am up to this morning, got a very muddled head on, but I'm here :/

Morning everyone! good luck all for a fab day today, you know you can do it!!

Working from home and kids off today so house awash with treaty food, got to be careful not to pinch, so that's my goal for the day!

xx

Morning everybody! :) Off for my WI in 10 minutes. I've got 2 weeks off and I'm going to make the most of it. Have to take my son to school for a revision session at lunchtime, but apart from that I shall be walking everywhere for the next 2 weeks.

The joys of Easter hols, huh? Well done Lisalulu... I am a scales addict too, can't help it. Your loss so far must be so motivating, and the bad breath means you're almost certainly in ketosis!!! What a pain about the mobile... a hazard of all those extra trips to the loo, methinks!

Sarah, stay with the thread today, we're all here for you... and my head is always muddled, so you are in good company! Who cares what plan you're on, just getting through the day is an achievement sometimes. Lelly, great to see you checking in too... you are an inspiration to us all!!!

xxx

Oops, crossed with you Sparkles... morning! Good luck with the weigh in!!! How old is your son? My two teens both have exams looming too!

xxx

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie on the forum and this is my first ever day on the CD. Just had my first shake. Feel all nervous for some reason i'm scared that I won't be able to hack it but i'm so sick and tired of being big that I just have to do something about it! Hoping this hour by hour thread will help get me through! (especially when everyone in work starts ordering bacon butties in a min) xx

Good luck with the WI Sparkles. I'm also going to make an effort to walk more, but it isn't easy when you live miles out of town. Think I'll take the girls for a nice long walk in the woods later today- wear us all out. Shame it isn't sunny today cause I'm blooming freezing this morning.

Gunna get the littlest monster dressed now and have a tidy around. I'm sure I'll be back later for some support while H2b and kids are tucking into their dinner.

Have a lovely, cheat free day ladies!

Keep picturing yourself looking slim and beautiful in your favourite outfit Katie, tell yourself it does get easier and when the scales show a movement in the right direction, it'll all seem worth it. I'm on day 3 now myself, and although its been tough, I'm feeling very motivated and ready to succeed, something I rarely felt doing WeightWatchers.

Keep checking back here, these ladies (and gents) have been a godsend to me. Good luck with your first day :)

Hi Katie, great to have you with us!!! You can do it... CD does work, as long as you give it a chance to! Don't listen to the lure of the bacon butty... the best reward is a few months away yet, but when you get to goal you'll be so happy & proud! Hugs and stay strong, and keep posting... we're here for you!

I've had my porridge and I'm off to take my mum to town... will check in later!

xxx

Keep picturing yourself looking slim and beautiful in your favourite outfit Katie, tell yourself it does get easier and when the scales show a movement in the right direction, it'll all seem worth it. I'm on day 3 now myself, and although its been tough, I'm feeling very motivated and ready to succeed, something I rarely felt doing WeightWatchers.

Keep checking back here, these ladies (and gents) have been a godsend to me. Good luck with your first day :)

Thanks Lisa. Thinking of the outfit is a good idea I have the perfect one in mind :)

Oops, crossed with you Sparkles... morning! Good luck with the weigh in!!! How old is your son? My two teens both have exams looming too!

xxx
Good morning and what a wonderful morning it is too!:D My CDC's scales say I have lost 6lb-mine say 3 3/4. Which now means that her scales more or less match my own, as she weighs me with clothes and shoes on. I've lost my first stone plus a bit extra so life is good. Going to have my first shake in a moment and get some water down me! My son is 18 and in 6th form college. He has a Media revision session today that he's not really looking forward to. How old are yours?

Good luck with the diet Katie. The first few days are the worst-if you can get through them you can cope with anything. If I can anybody can! :) 3 weeks down and I'm over a stone lighter-I feel amazing for it already-just think how amazing I'll feel when I've lost it all!

My daughter is 15 & sitting standard grades in May, son is 16 & has highers May/June... we are in scotland so exam ages/etc are different, but stress levels the same... the stress being all on my part! Left to their own devices they would drift happily along and just turn up on exam day, so trying to keep them motivated is my only hope! The carrot is that a college/uni lace is their ticket out of the 'back-of-beyond' as they like to call it, and that requires exam passes!

Off to town, take care all.
xxx

Hi Katie, great to have you with us!!! You can do it... CD does work, as long as you give it a chance to! Don't listen to the lure of the bacon butty... the best reward is a few months away yet, but when you get to goal you'll be so happy & proud! Hugs and stay strong, and keep posting... we're here for you!

I've had my porridge and I'm off to take my mum to town... will check in later!

xxx

Thanks! Have resisted the bacon butty, but I may have to hit the lad who keeps waving chocolate at me saying mmm. :asskick:

Hi Folks,

What a lovely busy daily thread today :)

Hi KatieMc, well done for not giving into the bacon butties :0) As for the boy with the chocolate the little icon's you've put on with one kicking the other up the bum is funny, just imagine doing that to him lol..

Just had a coffee, still got a head full of muddle and a bit of a rain cloud over my head, trying to shake it off..

How is everyone else?

Up and away to dentist this morning. My teeth are lovely. No work needing done, which I'm rather chuffed with. I'm 27 and have the grand total of 1 filling which I only got 2 years ago.

Drank a litre of water on the walk there and back. Now sitting with a banana shake.

Going to try and get some studying done today, get notes and all that organised, and then stop for lunch, a wee hour or so housework and then back to studying.

Morning everyone..
Its another sunny day here today.
Hope everyone is feeling good today and ready for the week ahead!
Remember today is a new day so if you have had any blips on the weekend... forget and start afresh today...
Im at work today and tomorrow..... so I have my water on my desks and lots of toilet trips ahead.. lol
xx

Hi all :) definately parking my butt in here for the next few days! lol
Am just back from 3 days away on holiday :) Ate for all three of the days, well 2 and a bit. Don't class it as cheats etc, but a reward for doing well so far.

Am now back to 100% so far today, and want to stay that way. :)

Kicking my butt back into ketosis :)

Back