Monday - Hour by Hour!!!

Morning all, day 3 for me on ss. woke up with a right headache and felt dead dizzy. On my first litre of water now. Dont plan on doing anything today, just laying on the sofa browsing the forum [through the wii]. Can someone make a guess to as when i should be in ketosis? x

I've got a 3 day break to Amsterdam booked for 2 weeks time Purple Hugs and am determined to stick with the Tetras and bars cause I'll just be into my third week. If past experience on diets shows anything, I'm sure I'll be on here and confessing to a few 'blips' when I get back though. At least you have the right attitude, getting right back on the wagon and making today 100%

Just had a great viewing of our house- keeping everything crossed it sells soon because I've already found the one I want to buy. Going to have a second viewing of it this afternoon.

Just enjoying a half Vanilla shake with ice and finishing of my first litre of water. Yummy! Headache has disappeared now too, so I'm ultra happy. Think a nice long walk with the kids is on the cards to shake off the early afternoon nibbles attack.

Sophie, I would hazard a guess that you're in ketosis if you've got a headache. Do you have smelly breath too?

Hope everyone else is enjoying their days!

Hi everyone, hope you are all well :)

Day off today, the sun is shining and managed a 100% weekend. WI tonight and if I have lost 3 1/2 lbs I will have hit the 2 stone mark *fingers crossed*

Annie x

:)

Day off today, the sun is shining and managed a 100% weekend. WI tonight and if I have lost 3 1/2 lbs I will have hit the 2 stone mark *fingers crossed*

Annie x

good luck for the wi. and well done on the 100% weekend x

Annie x

Hey Annie,
Good luck with your wi tonight.. Your sure to have a good result ..

Good luck anyone who has a WI tonight. I've just ordered my Pilates dvd's so I will be attempting them tomorrow. Got to go out a bit later-other than that, nothing planned. Looking forward to my lunchtime soup later.

Just had my breakfast shake. Role on three pm. How is everyone doing today x

Ooh time's dragging here... i'm thinking about my next shake but I only had the first one at 9am so want to hold off for a bit yet. I'm struggling taking the water as well, I'm notoriously bad for drinking too little as it is. I'm only on my first 500ml bottle and feel like i'm drowning lol.

Hi Folks,

What a lovely busy daily thread today :)

Hi KatieMc, well done for not giving into the bacon butties :0) As for the boy with the chocolate the little icon's you've put on with one kicking the other up the bum is funny, just imagine doing that to him lol..

Just had a coffee, still got a head full of muddle and a bit of a rain cloud over my head, trying to shake it off..

How is everyone else?

Hi Sarah just thought i would pop in and see how every1 is doing.xxxx

good luck all you beautiful cders.xxxxx

Lisalulu - your 3 day trip sounds lovely, this is trip No.2 for me, and was only naughty because I am 10 weeks in :) Am away again next week but no naughtyness allowed! lol I'm on this till summer now :) at the very least :)

Still 100% belly is rumbling away now, but water only for another hour or so till lunch :)

Not a good day for me I'm afraid. I haven't cheated but I did yesterday (wagon wheel, 5 prawns, 2 choc digestives) and I am starving. Got a bit of a headache and my stomach is grumbling like mad. I could cry becasue I sooooooo wish I had of kept the weight off the last time I lost it. This is my own fault and I won't do it again, I mean it this time.

Purple, it sounds fab... hope you enjoyed every minute. I think that if you plan to go off plan, it's not a cheat... it's all about staying in control and you did!

Great that there are a bunch of us on the wagon today... it makes me feel less alone. Sparkles, well done on hitting the stone mark! Yay! Katie, hope the lure of the bacon butties has receded... and the chocolate! Sarah, we all have rainclouds following us about some days, but I bet the sun is not too far away... and that would mean rainbows! Hang on in there honey, you can do it.

Lexie, congrats on the dentist, and Curly, hi! Soph, I think you are in ketosis too... hope you are OK. Snuggle up & take it easy today, it does get better. Lazy, good luck with the weigh in, and let us know how you get on! My fingers are crossed for you. Hi Susan! Mia, chin up and back on the wagon today... you can do it.

Am back from town with a box of plants, so another hour in garden for me later... and have had my lunchtime bar. Hope you're all OK!

xxx

Afternoon everyone.... Im still at work...... went out for a lovely walk at lunch time and came back and had a bar...... I am really trying to have an extra shake a day...... as I mostly only have 3 or 2 and a bar... so trying to have 3 and a bar!!! does anyone know if you dont have 4 if it makes a difference sometimes I just dont fancy 4 ...

hi everyone! im on another 100% so far day, the second in a row which is certainly an improvement, but still the evening to go....

had a toffee & walnut hot shake for breakfast then had to go into work as im returning after maternity leave soon and had a hearing and eyesight test. anyway my vision is perfect and i have ''ears like a bat'' ? so thats good to know!

only just got back from my mums (who babysat for me) and had a chicken & mushroom soup. Just a hot choccy mint shake left for me this evening. YUM!!!

im glad ive only ordered chocolate mint this week. i think they are the most satisfying and im really going off the soups now so ill be glad when iv used them up.

was supposed to WI this evening but have a meeting with the bank about our mortgage instead :sigh: so WI in tomorrow now. hoping to squeeze another 1/2 lb off by then :D

going by my ''first thing in the morning'' weight, i'm 3lb down since friday woohoo!! the holiday target is looking achievable:cool:

Been to the hell which is called Asda.
Mondays are always easy to keep on the straight and narrow as it's WI day lol

Hope everyone else is doing ok :)

Annie x

Amy, I often do long posts... not gonna apologise! If it helps you, post it! Besides, I love reading how everyone else does things... glad you are back on track honey.

xxx

ARGH! Had a cup of very high caffeine coffee. Feel very jittery, giggly and slightly sick.

I drink coffee normally so thought would be okay. Apparently not.

Back