MONDAY WEIGHERS - ALL WELCOME

Everyone gone? I am back again - restarted Monday and so far going very very well. I'm firmly into ketosis, and have dropped 9.4lbs since Monday. Doesn't help I gained 9lbs before though lol.

In a good place and feel good. I'm not doing sole source - I'm having 3 packs, and some protein. And my coke zero.

Feels a little different this time - doesn't feel hard yet (though it's bound to at some point).

:hug99: It's good to see you're back in the 'zone'. :) It's great when it feels easy... right now I'm on a hard patch mentally, but I'm still doing the plan though even through the turmoil. :)

I guess I stopped posting here because I didn't see much point in posting results here every week... my losses are excruciatingly low even with so little calories, so I'd rather just ignore it and keep moving forward.. or I'll feel really discouraged...

x

:hug99: It's good to see you're back in the 'zone'. :) It's great when it feels easy... right now I'm on a hard patch mentally, but I'm still doing the plan though even through the turmoil. :)

I guess I stopped posting here because I didn't see much point in posting results here every week... my losses are excruciatingly low even with so little calories, so I'd rather just ignore it and keep moving forward.. or I'll feel really discouraged...

x

See that's something I really like about you; the fact that you are able to battle on through low losses. Most of us can't and I get the hump when I don't!

I think the thing to always try to remember, is that no matter how slowly it is coming off is:

a) It IS coming off.
B) It won't come off any faster conventionally.

I'm looking forward to reaching the point where it becomes routine instead of thinking about it all day. First time I did LL, I got there in 4 or 5 weeks and stayed there for about 26 weeks.

See that's something I really like about you; the fact that you are able to battle on through low losses. Most of us can't and I get the hump when I don't!

I think the thing to always try to remember, is that no matter how slowly it is coming off is:

a) It IS coming off.
B) It won't come off any faster conventionally.

I'm looking forward to reaching the point where it becomes routine instead of thinking about it all day. First time I did LL, I got there in 4 or 5 weeks and stayed there for about 26 weeks.

That's exactly it - those two points. Packs are just easy, I don't have to count calories. It's coming off way too slowly, but at least I'm DOING something about the weight. I'm doing EVERYTHING I can and I can't do anything else. So, may as well get on with it. :)

It's got to the point right now where I'm just sort of ... sometimes I get a funny craving in my head but my routine saves me... so imagine me in the kitchen sort of thinking to myself over and over: "IwantpizzaIwantpizzaIwantpizza... oh whoops I've made myself my meal pack... oh well, may as well have it" ... after I'd eaten it, I'm full and no longer want the pizza. Quite simple really. Just start making your shake even if your mind is elsewhere.

:)

Hi - I am on day 5 today - looking forward to putting my weigh in up on monday xx

Am looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. I already know what I have lost so far (12lbs) as I'm a daily Weigher but its only official on a Monday. Obviously I hope to lose a little by tomorrow.

Still a way away from being able to stop obsessing about it working but normally after 3 weeks I stop thinking about the daily side of things.

Have discussed with my wife - we are quite sure I will succeed is time (we normally know when I'm going to fail). It's our wedding anniversary on May 28th and if I'm still on this, which we believe I will be, instead of fully breaking the diet as I'd planned, I will eat "normally"without adding any carbs (so we can still have a special dinner).

I feel great today. I will always have some little voice at the back telling me I will grail but for now, it's well drowned out.

I have no idea what weight target I'm setting now. Will start at 15st and keep pushing it as long as I can. I know in my heart I'd love to get to 12st but that is likely to be a dream too far. Long term I want to be a happy weight and then treat that the way I was treating 17st (the weight I start to feel like I have to do something about it. I'd be happy as parry I think if I could make 14st that weight.

Weight loss for this week 10 pounds..... I am so chuffed, here's to a new week!!

Yay! Well done both! :D

I lost 2lb - which I am very pleased about. As long as it doesn't go below 2lb per week, I'm usually happy :D

4.8lb loss which I am ecstatic about! Week 2 is normally low for me I think, so that's just about the perfect loss for me. 17.4lbs in 2 weeks.

Still feeling great.

3lbs lost and gone forever!!!! Whoop whoop xx

SerenityValley said:
4.8lb loss which I am ecstatic about! Week 2 is normally low for me I think, so that's just about the perfect loss for me. 17.4lbs in 2 weeks.

Still feeling great.

Fab weight loss well done :) xx

Great losses well done

Stayed the same this week argh must do better on the water intake and eat all my packs which I'm not doing at only getting through two and a protein meal!!!

yay 5lbs off this week for me, thank goodness made up for last week :D

First week- lost 6lbs- very happy with that :)

Back