Moomintrolljen is in yoghurt love!!!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I have just had an Activia Intensely Creamy Peaches & Cream yoghurt

O........M...........G!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.5 syns a pot but tastes like whipped cream with big juicy peachy chunks :p
I am now going to try all the flavours - sooooo worth the synnage!

Danone Activia Intensely Creamy Yogurt, Peaches & Cream 120g pot

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]​

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

glad you like it chick!!! my fave is the 0% greek yogurt and synning lemon curd to stir in!!!!

What synnage is lemon curd luverick?

im thinking the activia cramy strawberry one would be lovely poured over a bowl of strawberries too mmmmmmm

Oh lawd, they sound lovely. I'm gonna try me some of them...

ZXXXXXXXXXXX

glad you like it chick!!! my fave is the 0% greek yogurt and synning lemon curd to stir in!!!!

That's my favourite too!! Do you have a favourite lemon curd? Mine is Tiptree - much more lemony than the others, and a nicer texture.

Recently I discovered a man who goes around farmers markets in Worcestershire - he makes all sorts of different curds. Ginger, Lemon and Lime, Gooseberry, and my favourite at the moment, Raspberry and Lime. A spoon of that in a tub of yogurt, with a punnet of raspberries stirred in until they just start to break up - heaven!!!

That's my favourite too!! Do you have a favourite lemon curd? Mine is Tiptree - much more lemony than the others, and a nicer texture.

Recently I discovered a man who goes around farmers markets in Worcestershire - he makes all sorts of different curds. Ginger, Lemon and Lime, Gooseberry, and my favourite at the moment, Raspberry and Lime. A spoon of that in a tub of yogurt, with a punnet of raspberries stirred in until they just start to break up - heaven!!!

no i dont have a fave lemon curd!! the more lemony the better though!!
and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! those curds sound divine......gutted i dont have those where i live.

I just had a look at their website :

Home Page For hollyandtheivy.co.uk

and in their events schedule for 2010 they do have some venues in other parts of the country. Check it out - you never know!

AND . . . they also do mail order!! The don't just do the curds, they do all sorts of amazing things. Enjoy . . .

Those Activia yogurts sound lovely, do you know if they are Veggie or not?
Also, seriously craving lemon curd now too! Hadn't thought about using this with yogurt, but it sounds lush! I bet it would be nice with a broken up meringue in with it too. Mmmmmm, starting to get the munchies!

Those Activia yogurts sound lovely, do you know if they are Veggie or not?
Also, seriously craving lemon curd now too! Hadn't thought about using this with yogurt, but it sounds lush! I bet it would be nice with a broken up meringue in with it too. Mmmmmm, starting to get the munchies!

Oh yes!!! it is very,very,very yummy with a meringue crumbled in too!!!! just like eating a mushed up lemon meringue!!! scrummy!!
and i havent got and 0% greek yog in at the moment either!!! sob!!!

OMG I now soooo want lemon curd !!! I used to eat it all the time on thick sliced crusty toast ...mmmmmmm

I am not keenon the new muller light cheese cake ones , but I sooo love the weight watchers dessert menu ones .... strawberry and raspberry tart has real pastry bits in and the toffee apple is lush .. and they are FREE :eek:

I bought some 0% greek yogurt today and a jr of Gales lemon curd - 1/2 a syn for 1 teaspoon!!!
Oh i can hardly wait!

I bought some 0% greek yogurt today and a jr of Gales lemon curd - 1/2 a syn for 1 teaspoon!!!
Oh i can hardly wait!

ooooo you will love it......for more syns ans scrumminess use a meringue nest and crumble it in!!

Back