Total Solution Moonlights diary

Glad it all went well Moonlight. I love cheddar & chive cheese & also the Mexicana one from Tesco.

A bit of cheese is much better than cake so well done x

Hi just subscribing - you're doing so very well, well done on resisting all the food and desserts :)

Day 18. Quick post just to confess a blip. Can't quite believe it. Thought I was prepared but my resistance was low. Took boys out for their tea. Ordered sparkling water and black coffee for myself. Then I took a chicken wing off one plate, then one off another. Must have had 5 plus probably 10 chips, teaspoon of Mayo and a dessert spoon of ice cream. Practically a meal.........

then came home and had a galaxy bar............for heavens sake, what was that all about?

straight back on plan today.

m

Hi Susie, how a day can creep up on you and throw you off course.....

hope pe all going well with you

m

Welcome Katie, I need all the help I can get. M

Hi moonlight, hope you don't mind me popping in. Really need to keep motivated as that throws me off course! This is my 3rd time and I am determined to succeed!

We all have days that throw us off course but we just need to draw a line and get back on the TS wagon!!

Hope you have a great day :)

Day 18. Quick post just to confess a blip. Can't quite believe it. Thought I was prepared but my resistance was low. Took boys out for their tea. Ordered sparkling water and black coffee for myself. Then I took a chicken wing off one plate, then one off another. Must have had 5 plus probably 10 chips, teaspoon of Mayo and a dessert spoon of ice cream. Practically a meal.........

then came home and had a galaxy bar............for heavens sake, what was that all about?

straight back on plan today.

m

It happens to us all. I made smokey BBQ enchilladas last night for James' tea. There were five in total. He had two, I put two into the fridge for him to have today and there was just the one sitting there looking at me. So I ate it! To be fair, enchilladas are one of my favourite things but really!!! And this was on top of a day of cheats (admittedly the rest were low carb) but all this was the day before my official weigh-in so I'm sure this brought my total weight loss for the week down. Still, just get straight back on that horse. No looking back and berating ourselves. Look to the future and be positive.

It happens to most of us at some point Moonlight. One minute we're doing really well & all of a sudden a crack appears & the eating starts.
The main thing is to get straight back on track, then the damage will be insignificant.

Good luck today xxx

Welcome brides ills, delighted you dropped in. Call in anytime. The virtual door is always open :),

m

As has been said it can happen to us all - what you need to do is draw a line under it, forget it and start afresh.....what you've not to do is think the next day about it or that may make it easier to do again x

We all have our moments, what matters is that you recognise it and are in control of it rather than it controlling you.
One day at a time right?

Hope you got back on the wagon successfully! :)

DAY 21

Hi all, read through your diaries and delighted you are all keeping it together and moving on down the scales. Woo hoo.

I've been having mixed days, motivation wise, emotionally and physically. But really when I look back nothing too bad.

my biggest problem some days is the timing of the packs. If I have an early breakfast and a late lunch, then I am starving and want my third pack shortly after the second which leaves me nothing for later on in the evening, so on a couple of days I find myself snacking after my second pack but before my third. This is also the time I cook dinner for my family so more temptation that I find hard to resist.

i think the answer may be to leave my first pack as late as possible in the day thereby making my eating day shorter.

i think it is almost TOTM, which can affect me a week or so before and my compulsions to eat go all over the place. Now I am more aware of this this month, I can try to fight it and will do my best to do so. My emotions also go all over the place, so you better not look crooked at me!!

last Tuesday my hubby said he could see a difference in me when I was standing at the cooker, SNACKING as I cooked the dinner. That stopped my snacking for that day. It's amazing what a bit of positive feedback can do.

So today is day 22, three weeks completed, and in need of further motivation, I've decided to have my first weigh in. I tentatively popped up on the scales and was astounded and delighted to see my weight at 13st 7.5lbs. That's 13.5 lbs gone. Almost a stone. Gone are the 14s. Oh yes! Happy days.

I dont plan to weigh myself for another few weeks depending on how my motivation goes. My next goal is to get under 13 whenever that may be. I accept that me being me, there will be blips along the way but I'm also learning to get better at forgiving myself and moving on rather than throwing the towel in.

thanks for listening. Hope you all have a great day.

m

Sounds like you have a great attitude. As long as you just keep going in spite of the blips it'll keep coming off.

And brilliant loss well done! :)

That's a fabulous loss well done! I have all three of my packs in the evening as I find that helps me, I'm definitely hungrier of a evening.

Keep that determination and motivation going :)

Hi snooty cow, one day at a time, it's the only way...:)

Thanks Katie. I can imagine having three packs in the evening. I find it easier to wait and get later rather than have all now and nothing later. I was never one for instant gratification in anything I do, must be my catholic upbringing coming through in my diet life.... :break_diet:

Thanks banaboo. I do think my attitude is better this time around but I'm never far from crossing over the line to the dark side. I'm trying to be more self aware and keep my blips as damage limiting as possible though I know I would be more than capable of sticking my head in the biscuit box at any given time...:eek:

Back