Morbi's Diary - Stopped CD + Pics

Nearly 2 months - Quit CD

I quit CD about 2 weeks ago because i couldn't afford it, i'll go back on it if i suddenly put alot of weight back on tho. At the moment i'm trying Special K and Weightwatchers drinks. I seem to be losing weight still which is good :)

Here is a updated pic first one was taken just under a 2 months ago.

2months3xc.png

I hope i do look a little different, arms still being big though :( Hoping to lose about 1 and 1/2 stone more, it's going to be hard :(

Hi Morbi,

Well done your looking great and still losing.:)
Do you feel hungry on what your eating or are you fine?

Love Mini xxx

I dont really feel that hungry, but i keep getting cravings for something sweet, but if i get that i usually grab a cuppa t with sweetner or some fruit. Before i started the CD i never used to drink water unless it was diluted and i'm finding i drink it quite often now.

CD has changed the way i go about eating food, i used to grab just about everything in sight, now on the water eating plenty of fruit and i've been finding out i can't eat that much now. Went out on sunday andthere was over half a plate left of food which i was supprised at. Excersising every other day too.

Hi Morbi,

That is very good to hear that you have made big changes in your eating and the water is key I find myself.

I do think that a vlcd gives us the break away from food that we need to stand back and have a good look at what we are doing around food.

You are making very good choices for yourself.

Delighted for you and you know it does show.:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini :)

I've just got a new workout DVD -
Pump It Up! The Ultimate Dance Workout

I must say i like it much better than the Charlie Brook one, and i can actually feel it the next day expecially in my arms and bum, lol. It's very addictive too :D I'm hoping to do it 4-5 times a week, but had to stop today because i had an annoying stitch in my side again (which hurt) :( Probably trying too hard, lol.

Past 2 weeks i'm not sure if i've lost anything because i've been drinking alot of alcopops, so i'm trying not to have any alcohol for 2 weeks, lol. Sounds easy but i like to go out and have fun, lol.

Sorry for the blabber :D

Back