Motivate Me!!! Motivate Us!!

Hi girls,

Hope you’ve all had a good day!? I’m in Paris feeling super proud I have avoided eating anything and still managed to be sociable with my colleagues!

Love idris Elba - such a good actor! Will look into some of those programmes - anything to keep distracted. Just finished the night manager - really good - worth a watch!

Hope you all manage to stay on plan over the wknd - think how good we will all look without food!!! Keep shaking my pretties! X

Can't believe you're so strong to head to Paris Helen! I'm very impressed!
You deserve something very special from the duty free department.
Shake on!

Paris was a doddle compared to sitting around London all afternoon - I must confess I have just wobbled and eaten food! 🙄😩 Already feeling crap for doing it - back on the wagon tomorrow....yep another trip to Paris! (I work for Eurostar hence the back and forth!) I have already told the crew I'm with tomorrow I'm not to eat anything that doesn't come out of a exante sachet!! 😂 Hope you've all had a more successful day than me!! Xx

Paris was a doddle compared to sitting around London all afternoon - I must confess I have just wobbled and eaten food! 🙄😩 Already feeling crap for doing it - back on the wagon tomorrow....yep another trip to Paris! (I work for Eurostar hence the back and forth!) I have already told the crew I'm with tomorrow I'm not to eat anything that doesn't come out of a exante sachet!! 😂 Hope you've all had a more successful day than me!! Xx

I’m a travel agent and I’m at an event on Thursday in Manchester, a 6 am start and a 9pm home. Food is provided at the event and I know that I will look strange getting a shake out so I think I’m just going have to have a day off. Not ideal but then I can go straight back into it! Exciting working for Eurostar through, my friend works for them too :)

Oh don't beat yourself up my - We have to forgive ourselves for a slip as cutting out food all together is hard core.
Do your best tomorrow chick 🙋👊

I’m a travel agent and I’m at an event on Thursday in Manchester, a 6 am start and a 9pm home. Food is provided at the event and I know that I will look strange getting a shake out so I think I’m just going have to have a day off. Not ideal but then I can go straight back into it! Exciting working for Eurostar through, my friend works for them too :)
Hi All - Week 1 weigh in & I'm -2kg. Sorry I work in metric (every time I read a lb or stone I have to convert!)
Very happy with this loss as my wobble was a couple of wobbles... I'm just wondering if I can really sustain truely 100% shake/soup lifestyle.
I initially bought these products thinking to use them as 2 x meal replacements a day and to have 1 balanced non carb meal. Similar to The Old Tony Ferguson Diet Plan back in Australia I was previously successful using.
I will try to hit the total solution for the whole of week 2. Hoping for a bit more focus! I do find it so very difficult when preparing family meals though. My Grandma's saying always comes into my head 'little pickers make big knickers'... That's me to a T!
Here's to a better week x

Hi All - Week 1 weigh in & I'm -2kg. Sorry I work in metric (every time I read a lb or stone I have to convert!)
Very happy with this loss as my wobble was a couple of wobbles... I'm just wondering if I can really sustain truely 100% shake/soup lifestyle.
I initially bought these products thinking to use them as 2 x meal replacements a day and to have 1 balanced non carb meal. Similar to The Old Tony Ferguson Diet Plan back in Australia I was previously successful using.
I will try to hit the total solution for the whole of week 2. Hoping for a bit more focus! I do find it so very difficult when preparing family meals though. My Grandma's saying always comes into my head 'little pickers make big knickers'... That's me to a T!
Here's to a better week x
And Kayla I'd definitely have the day off for your conference. I'm sure that by hitting the Total Solution on your ON days, when we do eat we'll be making better choices... Well that's the plan anyway hey!

And Kayla I'd definitely have the day off for your conference. I'm sure that by hitting the Total Solution on your ON days, when we do eat we'll be making better choices... Well that's the plan anyway hey!
Ive been on plan all week and the scales haven’t shifted! This is making me doubt whether I should have something at my conference today or not. Ahhhh decisions!
You are doing great! 4.4lbs is a great loss xx

Ive been on plan all week and the scales haven’t shifted! This is making me doubt whether I should have something at my conference today or not. Ahhhh decisions!
Morning Kayla,
I'm not sure if it's correct but I read elsewhere that our first loss is the water weight. Then we can expect a bit of a plateau whilst the fat starts to melt away.
How about a shake for breaky and dinner and a salad for lunch with a palm sized piece of protein. That's if you can choose. Stick to lots of warm drinks so you've always got something in hand whilst schmoozing?

Morning Kayla,
I'm not sure if it's correct but I read elsewhere that our first loss is the water weight. Then we can expect a bit of a plateau whilst the fat starts to melt away.
How about a shake for breaky and dinner and a salad for lunch with a palm sized piece of protein. That's if you can choose. Stick to lots of warm drinks so you've always got something in hand whilst schmoozing?
& Well done for bring on plan all week 👊

Hiya Kayla - how was the conference?
Are you still on course?
X

Hi Helen,
Is all well with you? Are you still hitting the TS?
X Amy

Hiya Kayla - how was the conference?
Are you still on course?
X
Caved and had a Burger King on the way home. Food options were limited and I was starving after a 12 hour day. I’d lost nothing up to that point and stayed the same on WI day! Scales have moved today though, now -12lbs in 16 days!

How are you getting on?

Hi Girls,

How are you both doing? Sorry not been on here - fell off the wagon totally and didn't wana drag you down with me! I'm back on as of today and determined to do this week properly as hen party at the wknd. Then after that I'm on it until the wedding!!!!!!!

How have your losses been? Are you both still doing TS? Xxx

Hi Girls,
So sorry - I've been completely off the forum for a few weeks. Still hitting Exante but not managing to get online.

I've been sticking to TS when I'm working,
off it when at home. Having 2 replacement meals and a meal.
Have lost 5kg and am really wrapped.
7 more to go!

I feel a little guilty as this feed does now have food chat but I'm not sure how to move it to the main forum.
It's super dedicated to remain on the TS 100%... It works for me to have a couple of days on TS a week and EXANTE + 1 family meal the rest. I'm happy to plug along slowly.

12lbs is brilliant Kayla👌

How was you hen party Helen? & Which wagon are you on now?!!

X Amy

Last edited:
Hi Girls,
So sorry - I've been completely off the forum for a few weeks. Still hitting Exante but not managing to get online.

I've been sticking to TS when I'm working,
off it when at home. Having 2 replacement meals and a meal.
Have lost 5kg and am really wrapped.
7 more to go!

I feel a little guilty as this feed does now have food chat but I'm not sure how to move it to the main forum.
It's super dedicated to remain on the TS 100%... It works for me to have a couple of days on TS a week and EXANTE + 1 family meal the rest. I'm happy to plug along slowly.

12lbs is brilliant Kayla👌

How was you hen party Helen? & Which wagon are you on now?!!

X Amy
Hiya!!!

How are you all doing girls! I have been terrible - not lost anything for weeks and put on a little last week. Now just over 3 weeks until wedding day and still far bigger than planned 😩

Totally my own fault! I’m back on ts now - 2 days down - I’m not going to be where I wanna be but if I can at least get into the 10s I will feel slightly better being in a bikini round the pool with friends (we are getting married in Cyprus)

Hen party was amazing - had such a fabulous time! How are you all doing? How have the losses been?

Helen xx

Back