Mrs Potters Food Diary

Sat 12th March Green Day

B: 2 x quorn sausages + egg wholemeal roll (heb) with ketchup (1 syn) 2 x tea with splash of milk (part hea) grapes
L: banana, strawberries, blueberries with 2 x FF yogs. Cup of tea with another splash of milk (part hea)
D: SW carbonara made with quark + parmesan (hea), instead of bacon i am going to use some quorn and then make myself some HM garlic bread (Heb). Hope this is good as i ahve never made it with quork before.

Bit slow on the water up take today better get on that!

Having our friends over tonight for a catch up and maybe a cheesy 80's movie. Maybe "Night at the Roxbury" which i have never seen. Going to have a couple of beers i think, have bought some coors light for the occasion which i think is either 4 or 4.5 syns a bottle.

Gem_bear said:
Sat 12th March Green Day

B: 2 x quorn sausages + egg wholemeal roll (heb) with ketchup (1 syn) 2 x tea with splash of milk (part hea) grapes
L: banana, strawberries, blueberries with 2 x FF yogs. Cup of tea with another splash of milk (part hea)
D: SW carbonara made with quark + parmesan (hea), instead of bacon i am going to use some quorn and then make myself some HM garlic bread (Heb). Hope this is good as i ahve never made it with quork before.

Bit slow on the water up take today better get on that!

Having our friends over tonight for a catch up and maybe a cheesy 80's movie. Maybe "Night at the Roxbury" which i have never seen. Going to have a couple of beers i think, have bought some coors light for the occasion which i think is either 4 or 4.5 syns a bottle.

Dinner was really good, will defo be making it again. I also made SW style bruschetta instead of garlic bread and it went down a treat!
Had two bottles of coors light tonight (9 syns). About 4 crisps lol (1 syn). I ended up having to have a small bowl of left over carbonara to stop me from nibbling the crisps but it worked!

Syns today 11
Total so far this week: 24

Dinner was really good, will defo be making it again. I also made SW style bruschetta instead of garlic bread and it went down a treat!
Had two bottles of coors light tonight (9 syns). About 4 crisps lol (1 syn). I ended up having to have a small bowl of left over carbonara to stop me from nibbling the crisps but it worked!

Syns today 11
Total so far this week: 24

You tea sounds lovely hun ... can you let me know how you made it please?

Glad you had a good night with your friends :)

You tea sounds lovely hun ... can you let me know how you made it please?

Glad you had a good night with your friends :)

HI! This is the bruschetta recipe which i adapted by using olive oil fry light and nimble bread:
Bruschetta Recipe

The carbonara was from this thread, recipe is 3rd reply down i think: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/196935-carbonara-made-quark.html

I added an extra egg yolk and saved a HEA and added parmesan, i also made it green and had quorn with it. Hope you enjoy it!
xxx

Monday 14th March

Didnt have time to do my diary yesterday so here it is:

EE

B1: FF yog
B2: Banana weetabix mini things (HEA + HEB)
L: Ham, egg + potato salad with small amount of extra light mayo (1 syn)
Snackaroo: Mixed fruit
D: Baked piri piri chicken + salad and SW chips. Bit more mayo (1 syn)
Coors light (4.5 syns)
Other drinks: water 1500mls, 3 x coffee
Syns: 6.5
30.5 syns for week so far

Continuing with today,14th March Green Day

So upset and stressed today, i am in my last week of my job and supposed to be starting my new one next week and now suddenly i am getting messed around. All i want is a job that i remotely like! :cry:

Anyway
B: 2 x toast (HEB) + flora light (1.5 syns). Coffee with skimmed milk. Had a nice bowl of fruit and FF yog but couldnt stomach it as my nerves were too bad so will eat it at lunch.
L: cheese toastie (HEA + HEB) with the above fruit and yog
D: Quorn sausage and mixed bean pie (topped with mash) + veg. Will prob be a syn or so for marg and will use what i have left from my HEA allowance for milk for the mash

Will update more later. Boo hoo today :(

Hey Gem hope it all sorts itself out. Youre doing really well food-wise!!! X

Yesterday I went to the gym, did 10 min on x trainer, 30 min core class and a spin class. Drank 1600 ml water and had 4 syns - for dessert I had an Orange + choc mullerlight with a bit if choc broken up in to it.
34.5 syns so far this week :)

Tuesday 15th March

Very quickly todays diary! I'm shattered!

B1: banana and a FF yog
B2: Bananabisks + blueberries (HEA + HEB)
L: quorn sausage + bean pie (from last night) + veg
D: Cheese ( half HEA) and salad sandwich (HEB) with mayo (1 syn) + SS soup
I ate my lunch and tea at opposite meals today :D
Nibbled 3 mini snackajax at my friends (1 syn?) Oh and nibbled at a roast potato at work, very oily! (1 syn?)
Drinks: coffee x 3, water x 1500ml, fanta zero x 2
Syns: 3

Wednesday 16th March Green day

B: 2 x wholemeal (HEB) + smidgen of flora light, banana + FF yog, 2 x tea + splash of skimmed milk (part HEA)
L: Last of the quorn sausage and bean pie was in the fridge (left overs from monday night when i couldnt finish what was on my plate lol) + 1 slice wholemeal (3 syns). Alpen light bar (half HEB)
Snack: Second Alpen light bar and cup o tea (part HEA)
D: Tonight will be SW quorn lasagne (second HEA for the cheese) + salad + SW coleslaw (1 syn).

Off to the gym shortly where i will hopefully be doing half an hour on the x trainer, a legs, bums and tums and a body combat class. May seem a tad extreme but its only my second visit of the week and i am determined to lose my 1 pound again on Fri. I will also drink a bucket load of water :D

I am thinking of doing this "30 day shread", have seen some girls talking about it on the forums and it is meant to be amazing. Anyone heard of it or done it?

Gem_bear said:
Wednesday 16th March Green day

B: 2 x wholemeal (HEB) + smidgen of flora light (will count as 1 syn but probably less), banana + FF yog, 2 x tea + splash of skimmed milk (part HEA)
L: Last of the quorn sausage and bean pie was in the fridge (left overs from monday night when i couldnt finish what was on my plate lol) + 1 slice wholemeal (3 syns). Alpen light bar (half HEB)
Snack: Second Alpen light bar and cup o tea (part HEA)
D: Tonight will be SW quorn lasagne (second HEA for the cheese) + salad + SW coleslaw (1 syn).

Off to the gym shortly where i will hopefully be doing half an hour on the x trainer, a legs, bums and tums and a body combat class. May seem a tad extreme but its only my second visit of the week and i am determined to lose my 1 pound again on Fri. I will also drink a bucket load of water :D

I am thinking of doing this "30 day shread", have seen some girls talking about it on the forums and it is meant to be amazing. Anyone heard of it or done it?

Quick update: yesterday drank at least 1500 ml water
Syns: 5

Wow! I have only had 42.5 syns this week! I wish I had a cadburys creme egg last night now! It's day b4 wi now so think I would just punish myself if I had one!

julesmorris said:
Wow well done on keeping your syns so low. What are the syns like for a creme egg, might treat myself to one this weekend!

Hope you're well! Xxxx

Don't quote me on it but I think its 9. I'm having terrible chocolate cravings this week! Xxx

Thursday 19 th March green day, fairly appropriate for st Patricks day! :)
B1 FF yog + banana
B2: 3 x weetabix (heb + hea + 3.5 syns) strawberries
L: 1 slice of Kerry low low cheese + quorn steak pieces with wholemeal nimble (toastie, hea + 3 syns), SW coleslaw (1 syn) + bistro salad from Asda I love this!!
T:

Update later

Thursday 19 th March green day, fairly appropriate for st Patricks day! :)
B1 FF yog + banana
B2: 3 x weetabix (heb + hea + 3.5 syns) strawberries
L: 1 slice of Kerry low low cheese + quorn steak pieces with wholemeal nimble (toastie, hea + 3 syns), SW coleslaw (1 syn) + bistro salad from Asda I love this!!
T:

Update later

Had about 1200 ml water today plus a couple of coffees and a diet coke. Dinner was left overs from last night, 1 syn for the SW coleslaw.

Had an outing with my patients today, we went to fish and chip restaurant for lunch. I wasnt at all feeling sad i couldnt have anything. Quite happy infact but a male collegue kept insisting i let him buy me something (and my other collegue who is trying really hard to lose weight at the moment for health reasons) we both said no and i was really quite firm, yet polite about it. Said i had my lunch waiting for me back at work. Thought i had made myself clear but the next thing i know my female collegue is holding a pastie supper (a pastie is a weird northern irish thing, not what we would call a pastie in the rest of the uk). ARRGGGHHH!! I know he was trying to be nice but i really didnt want it, i will be lucky to lose a pound tomorrow as it is. I spent the next 20 minutes sneaking chips onto my patients plates and every now and then took a chip when he was looking so that he thought i was eating them! How terrible, i felt like i had an eating disorder or something it was ridiculous!

Anyway rant over!
Syns today: 8.5 + 3 chips ;)
Total 51!

Back