Mrs Potters Food Diary

Wow! Looking good hun! You are on fire this week ;)

Just been laughing at your OH running cross country! You must have felt brill! Well done!

Thanks Ali! I am feeling good and looking forward to WI (oh dear hope i havent jinxed it :confused:)

Couldnt resist some ice cream tonight so had a wee treat:
Mango and banana with 1 scoop of choc ice cream (4 syns) yummy!

Total syns now6.5
For week now:56/70

Oh I am a bit upset! Had a sneak peak this morning and I have only lost half a pound! I feel deflated, thought I was doing so well this week.

Oh I am a bit upset! Had a sneak peak this morning and I have only lost half a pound! I feel deflated, thought I was doing so well this week.

Oh Gem - don't be upset hun :wave_cry:

There is no way you can eat what you have been eating and exercise the way you have been exercising and NOT lose weight! The thing is you're quite small anyway so it's gonna be stubborn coming off.

Keep up the good work hun, you will get there :D

Hey Gem, I wouldn't worry about the sneak peek, remember my sneak peek told me I'd gained 1lb but had lost 4.5lb! When is your weigh in?

julesmorris said:
Hey Gem, I wouldn't worry about the sneak peek, remember my sneak peek told me I'd gained 1lb but had lost 4.5lb! When is your weigh in?

I know, I do think tho that maybe I have been eating a bit too much but we will see on WI which is Friday. Oh BTW did u get my second message? It's not showing that its sent, in fact its totally gone! Xx

vixta1 said:
ohh hun im sure your goin to be fine in your wi!! dont worry your self :) xx

Thanks! We will see! I will stay positive! Xx

Ali* said:
Oh Gem - don't be upset hun :wave_cry:

There is no way you can eat what you have been eating and exercise the way you have been exercising and NOT lose weight! The thing is you're quite small anyway so it's gonna be stubborn coming off.

Keep up the good work hun, you will get there :D

Hey Ali, I know ur right it is bound to come off slower cause I don't have a lot to lose. Guess I should be grateful in a way. Xx

Didnt get a chance to do my diary yesterday so here it is:

Wed 9th Match
B1: muller light + banana
B2: readybrek with semi skimmed milk (hea and heb), strawberries + blueberries. Coffee
L egg salad roll (1 egg and heb roll) with extra light mayo (1 syn) + SS soup
D: SW quorn chowmain stirfry
Syns: 1
Total for week 57/70

Oh my god I just want to eat and eat today! I'm starving! I might have to nip away from work and try and find dome alpen light bars!

Trying so hard to be good today!
B: muller light
B2: weetabix and semi skimmed milk (hea + heb), strawberries, blueberries + banana
L: tom + herb pasta shot with salad and some SS soup. Some grapes
Snack later, maybe a pear and more grapes
D: quorn stirfry (as last night). That's the plan anyway.

Edit. 4pm 2 x little pieces of dairy milk from a large share size bar.3 syns I think

Last edited:
Thanks guys for your support!! Was so nice. OH, as.supportive as he is doesn't pay any attention to my WI day. Maybe its a man thing but when I tell him may result on a Fri his reaction is never enthusiastic enough for me! Hee hee!

Anyway WI... lost 1 pound :)

I worked so hard this week I wanted 2 pounds but now have only 5 pounds to go so my optimism is back. I don't have much left so I accept my 1 pound losses. Slow and steady wins the race!

Today I am having a red day but continue to feel hungry all the time! Realised my * is due next week so must be the culprit! Damn u!!

So last week I had about 60 syns and exercised on 4 days and only lost a pound. But I am enjoying my diet and don't feel that deprived but I'm wondering if I should decrease my syns, or stop the brown rolls which I have been eating.

Anyway today, Fri 11 March red day

B1: FF yog
B2: weetabix + semi skimmed milk (hea + heb) bananas + blueberries
L: bacon, egg + cheese (HeA) salad and a custard tart. Someone brought them into work and I couldn't resist! (12 syns)
D: tonight OH is making SW Bbq beef meatballs with wholemeal pasta (heb)

Will update more later

julesmorris said:
If you're anything like me how much you lose does vary. I wouldn't worry if you're enjoying the brown rolls and syns keep having them!

You know what? You are so right! If I start taking stuff away I'm gonna stop enjoying the diet which I don't want to happen. Patience is a virtue!!! :) that will be my new mantra!

Back