MrsDannyDyer's now proud Mummy to baby Jessica :)

Had a really sore back and tummy all day yesterday. Felt like period pain in my tummy. So think babas taking a wee stretch. My backs still sore today and im shattered. I fell asleep yesterday afternoon and didnt wake up til gone 6!! so took ages to get off to sleep last nite then was up and down for the toilet all nite. I hardly pee all day, seem to save it for nite time. SO im very tired today. Just going to relax on d couch.

Waiting for my doppler to arrive. Wish the guy would hurry up im desperate to hear the babys heartbeat :)

Hope you've caught up on your sleep a bit ((hugs)) it's hard isn't it to need to sleep but then not be able to sleep at night! lol I think it's preparing us for sleep deprevation when babies arrive! lol

Hope you have had more fun with your doppler! ((hugs))

Had an 'unoficial' scan today and the baby measures 15w 1d. Got my official scan on friday, so will be interesting to see what date they give me.

Been feeling sick again this week. Tho not actually been sick. Its more mind over matter trying to quickly take my mind off it to make it go away.

With DD and OH away this week ive been sleeping more than usual. Yet still tired lol

Blimey 2 weeks is a big difference!

Wow that is a big difference in dates.. does it work out with your LMP or anything?
Will be interseting to see what they have you at.. might be worth remembering to pack your hospital bag a couple of weeks early 'in case'! ;) At least its further on rather than further behind that'd be a pain in the butt! lol

I'm still pretty tired too - hope your nausea eases though.

No it doesnt match with my lmp. and im 100% sure about that. My cycle did come 21-24 days. But even that doesnt match up. She did so the scan twice. So cant wait to see what fridays scan shows up.

Well it could just be the length of baby. I'm 5'3" and Erin was 21" which for my height is long so they were quite amazed. When she was lying next to me on the bed she was the same length as my thigh! lol I'm reckoning this one may be the same as they shifted my dates back.

I didnt think they could differ in size at this stage, and that was why they do a datin scan so early on. Only 2 more days until my next scan. Both my kids have been small b4. In fact Rhiannon still has her height weight monitored because shes underaverage for both. But ive never been concerened cause my DS was d same until he went to high school and took a growth spurt and was no longer the smallest in the class, and as im only 5f3 im sure dd will be about that anyway

I'm sure it's all fine hun, they just get used to going by the 'average'.. and forget sometimes they're not average!

MrsDannyDyer's Pregnancy Diary - Just home from scan!!

Just home from my scan. Got a date of 18th Jan now. Showing 14w 4 days. Sonographer said as OH couldnt make it she can squeeze us in for a scan next thursday if he can get time off work. Its his birthday that day as well so that would be lovely. Got loads of pics. Not the best. Heres a few anyway. I like the one where the baby has her hand up to her mouth. she kept doin that n u could see her fingers so clear. Then theres the one where shes staring right at us. That one looks scary lol

Attachments

• 2nd scan.jpg
    2nd scan.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Photo-0522.jpg
    Photo-0522.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Photo-0524.jpg
    Photo-0524.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo-0525.jpg
    Photo-0525.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 31
Congrats on a great scan! How lovely of them to give so many pics and another scan for DH's birthday! Hope he can make it.. even if it means throwing a sickie! lol

I have a scan pic that looked like an alien - face forward shot.. amazing as you can see the bone structure etc. ((hugs))

Thanks. I got about 8 pics. So nice of her to give so many. That was the 1st thing she said after asking where oh was. she said i better get sum good pics. SO thats me now until the 4th aug when i have my next app with the mw.

Your so lucky about the pics.

Time will pass hun, not long now, I'm having my scan 5th Aug and seeing midwife the week after. Ticking the days off.

Good luck for your scan today! ((hugs))

Ive not got a scan today. Its thursday she said she could fit us in. But I was supposed to fone her yesterday and arrange it, but i didnt. There will be other scans. That last one was really sore, and I was willing it to be over as she was pressing it so hard. And we plan to go out for the day for oh's birthday

oh sorry hun! x'd wires!
hope you have a lovely day when you go out :)

Hiya is it just me or do u not get emails anymore when someone leaves a message on subscribed posts??

Feel rotten today. Had the sniffles yesterday, and it has just gotten worse. Have a head cold now, sore throat, head, and feel so lethargic. OH was saying he feels so tired too but without the rest of the symptoms. Anyway hoping i will feel better 2moro as its his birthday. He has to work, but going out for a meal at nite. Looking forward to that, even tho the kids will be coming too. OH wants us to go to the pictures at the weekend, dont remember the last time we went out lol so its sumthing to look forward too.

Hope you feel better soon ((hugs)) i've had a cold too, came went and is back again! grrr

I don't get emails either, but not sure I had it set up to be honest.

Hope you enjoy teh flicks what will you see? Saw the fast n' the furious in April which was brilliant - I love them! lol

I always used to get emails.

Dont no what we are going to see but he said it has john travolta in it. Prob best i dont no what it is lol

I must say i wish i was on the cd diet now. I have been drinkin loads of ice cold water. where normally i cant stand it. Everyday its the only thing i actually enjoy drinking lol

OH asked me to go to d shops last nite. I said i didnt want to and asked why he couldnt go anyway he said he'd had a few to drink, i was like well so have i. He said ur not allowed to drink lol i said well i didnt tell u what i had. Just thot id share that. Cant wait to have a nice wee drink.....

Back