mrss2010 diary to see whats going on??!! comments and help appreciated!!!

Looks good to me! :D

Carrots are GOOD! Superfree and speedy! :) Enjoy em, til you turn orange, then lay off them a little! ;)

Ohhh dear I've bn a naughty girl today, I had a german hotdog in ciabatta bread.......and a macaroon!!!! Ooohhh nooo ooh well I'll call it 50syns and make up for it through the rest of the week!!!!

Also today I have bn to aqua aerobics and had baked potato, chicken and salad for lunch....... Bugger bugger bugger!!!!!

MrsS2010 xxx

Ohhh dear I've bn a naughty girl today, I had a german hotdog in ciabatta bread.......and a macaroon!!!! Ooohhh nooo ooh well I'll call it 50syns and make up for it through the rest of the week!!!!

Also today I have bn to aqua aerobics and had baked potato, chicken and salad for lunch....... Bugger bugger bugger!!!!!

MrsS2010 xxx

Well done for going to aqua aerobics xx

What's wrong with baked potato, chicken & salad??

Don't worry about the other stuff :rolleyes: Write it down, write it off and draw a line :)

Ha ha nothin wrong with the salad and potato n chicken I was bugger bugger buggerin about the bad yummies!!!

MrsS2010 xxx

I agree with Ali- draw a line under it, it's done now and it'll be fine! If you don't lose you'll know why and if you up your superfree, speed & water, you might just pull off a loss! :)

Back on track after my blip yesterday! Gonna do a red day today to try to compensate for it.......

Have a great day everyone!!! x

MrsS2010 xxx

red day going well so far today ive had a big brunch of
heb(plus 1 syn) bread
3 sw sausages
2 bacon
2 fried egg (1 syn)
tomato ketchup (1syn)

cant b bothered with fruit or veg so far today so red will b better as the 1/3 sf rule doesnt apply!!! lol

i decided to be brave and count up the syns for the naughties yesterday and to my surprise they werent *too bad*

macaroon was 7.5 syns
ciabatta roll was 10.5
bratwerst sausage 2.5 per 28 grms so ill guess 8 syns? so i wasnt actually that many over my 15!!!!! :)

red day going well so far today ive had a big brunch of
heb(plus 1 syn) bread
3 sw sausages
2 bacon
2 fried egg (1 syn)
tomato ketchup (1syn)

cant b bothered with fruit or veg so far today so red will b better as the 1/3 sf rule doesnt apply!!! lol

i decided to be brave and count up the syns for the naughties yesterday and to my surprise they werent *too bad*

macaroon was 7.5 syns
ciabatta roll was 10.5
bratwerst sausage 2.5 per 28 grms so ill guess 8 syns? so i wasnt actually that many over my 15!!!!! :)

That's great news hun ... glad you counted them up. Sometimes things like that can bug you so much that you go off the rails - well done.

Thanks Ali

Decided against a red day in the end cause I really had a notion for spag Bol! So I ate an apple, banana n mullerlight for late lunch and I'll be having spag Bol made with el mince, peppers, onions, passatta, tin toms and mixed herbs n garlic!!! Served with pasta and mayb fruit for afters Altho there is so much veg to make pasta sauce I dont think I'll need it!!! I blended almost 1/2 a bag if frozen peppers as hubbie doesn't like the texture!!!!

MrsS2010 xxx

Thanks Ali

Decided against a red day in the end cause I really had a notion for spag Bol! So I ate an apple, banana n mullerlight for late lunch and I'll be having spag Bol made with el mince, peppers, onions, passatta, tin toms and mixed herbs n garlic!!! Served with pasta and mayb fruit for afters Altho there is so much veg to make pasta sauce I dont think I'll need it!!! I blended almost 1/2 a bag if frozen peppers as hubbie doesn't like the texture!!!!

MrsS2010 xxx

Good idea - I blend mine too for the kids! I thought they wouldn't like my home-made sauce after having Ragu from a jar for years but they love it!

Enjoy xx

ha ha my hubbie is like a child..he wont eat fruit or veg and is a pain in the bum to cook for! lol

so i no they say the more u eat the more u lose, do you all think this is true? cause i think that weekends could be my downfall.....i dont *really* eat as much as i do when im in work....i guess its with not having the structured breaks and stuff???? anyway.....enough of my rambling! food diary for today below.....ee day

b~2 wm toast (HEB + 1 syn) bacon, sw sausages, 2 fried eggs (1syn) and tomato sauce (1syn)
l~sw sausage, mullerlight, apple and banana and a packet of onion rings (4 syns)
d~spag bol made with el mince, peppers, onion, garlic, herbs, passatta and tin toms and pasta (as i said b4 i think this has enough sf for me as it was a whole carton of passatta, tin toms and 1/2 bag peppers and 2 onions.....between 2 of us!!!!)

so syn count today: 1 for bread, 1 for sauce, 1 for fried eggs, 4 for onion rings is 7 in total.....tryin to have damage limitation for tuesdays wi after yesterdays yummys!!!

no gym today but im doing the race for life tomro so fingers crossed for a nice dry day please!!!!

xx

Sounds like a nice day, and loads of superfree in that Spag. Yummmmy! :)

Good luck for tomorrow. :D

hi ladies....

race for life done and massive blisters on my feet to show it but my my what an atomosphere!

i cant decide whether or not to be on a red day or an ee day!

b~2 wm bread (HEB + 1 syn) 2 boiled eggs
l~sw burger and sw sausage

so far it looks like a red day as i havent had any green free foods and no 1/3 sf....i think i want to get a beef n blackbean from the chinese tonite with boiled rice so that would call for an ee day!

do u all stick to the 1/3 sf food on ee everyday or does anyone have days where they cant b bothered with fruit or veg??? lol

You should have 1/3 with every meal, but as a once off I can't see it being a major problem. Maybe have some fruit and veggies now and then after the chinese have a big fruit salad for pud to take it up to 1/3 over the day?

Well I'm getting a chicken dhansak now 6.5 syns but I think from my local it's 9 syns in the whole portion from memory but I'll weigh it again to make sure!!!!

I'll just b sure to make up on fruit and veg tomro to make up for it! I'm blaming my not wanting fruit or veg as star week is looming and I always crave junk!!! At least if I stay within syns and don't binge I'll be ok!!! xx

MrsS2010 xxx

So updated diary for today....ee day

B- boiled egg and wm toast (heb + 1 syn)
L- sw burger n sw sausage
D- chicken dhansak (8 syns weighed portion) and boiled rice
Snacks: apple and 2 quality street (5 syns)
Total syns 14!!!!!!! But no 1/3 sf so will need to fix this tomoro!!!!!

How u all gettin on today ladies??? x

MrsS2010 xxx

Looks nice, Mrs S. Work on the superfree for tomorrow, but it should be good. :D I've had a nice and yummy day, so :D:D:D

Back