MrsV's diary

Thanks Huni!!! Joining the army gym in the morning..not sure what to expect as everyone there is at the peak of physical perfection! Lol...I suppose more eye candy for me whilst I work out then! Lol!

Well helllo all!!!!
Feel a bit bloated today, think that was due to my Green Day choices yesterday, but thats ok, back on Red today until Monday.
Have exercising planned for the weekend, as I need to think in earnest about the 3 Peaks Challenge now!!

03/07/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita dark rye crispbreads HeB
Asda Good for You cottage cheese n chives
Mullerlite yoghurt
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
7 olives 1
Tea
Syn free mince bolognase stuffed into aubergine topped with 1 16g Boursin cheese 3

Total syns for day: 5

glad to see you back even though im not doing SW anymore i always loved your food diaries so many different delicious things yumma makes me hungry xx

Hey Huni!!!
So, are you doing Camebridge now?? Its effective but hard work!

Well, absolutely lovely weekend...had daughter's godparents come up from South Wales on Sat and then In-Laws visit on Sun, so spent most of the time in the garden in the sunshine which was wonderful!
I joined the air base gym this morning, even though my colleague called in sick (I suppose thats one way of getting out of the gym!), I plucked up the courage and went myself! I am starting in earnest tomorrow and cant wait!
Lost 2lbs this week as well, so now 6 stones 1lb lighter than I was this time last year! I have just under 6 stones to go, but not worried about timescales, it will come off with my determination and now...exercise!

Anyway, Red day for me today:
06/07/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
2 weetabix (HeB)
banana
Lunch
Syn free lamb burgers (home made)
gammon steak, salad vegetables topped with 2tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Mullerlite yoghurt
Apple
Strawberries, cherries, blueberries
Tea
Chicken breast with cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, green beans, sprouts with Tesco Gravy granules 2

2 Alpen light bars HeB

Total syns for day:3

Morning all!

Well, at 11.45 I am off to the gym to begin a gentle workout of cross trainer, stepper and bikes. The PTI's are going to devise a programme for me and Im really looking forward to it!
This evening then, it jive for 3 hours and I cant wait...I feel as if I havent been dancing for ages! It will be good to catch up with friends too.

07/07/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Quorn sausages, tinned new potatoes, baked beans, egg and mushrooms.
Mullerlite yoghurt
Strawberries, cherries, blueberries, grapes, banana
Lunch
Mug shot - chicken flavour
apple
orange
Tea
Cheese & Onion Potato pie - mashed potatoes and onions topped with 3oz grated cheese - grilled until crispy served with chopped tomatoes.

Syns for day: 0

Just catching up on your diary Mrs V, loving the cheese onion and potato pie idea, I think I may make that - do you cook your onions first?

Glad you enjoyed the gym, love those PTI's in the white and red vests and those blue jackets, hmmmm..... memories!! :)

Lol Jaylou...there are some seriously fit men here on base!! I love my job and if it means having to go to the gym 3-4 times a week...well I cant complain!! Lol
I boil my onions in with the potatoes Huni to make sure that they are cooked before I mash them.
A lazy way to do it, is to layer the bottom of a casserole dish with the tinned tomatoes (or even baked beans), add the mashed potatoes and onion on top and then add the grated cheese...heat in very hot oven...delicious!

Oooo...I ache!

:bunnydance::0chacha:I have discovered muscles that I have forgotten about this morning! The Gym went well yesterday and 1 hour work out was enough for me...then I went jiving for 3 hours! My stomach muscles are tender this morning so I can laugh too much Lol! (oh poop!)

Going to the gym again this afternoon...Im actually looking forward to it...may give tomorrow a rest though as I dont want to go every day...besides which I may even gain weight this week too...oh well at least I'll have a tight set of buns! Ha ha ha!

08/07/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita Dark rye crispbreads (HeB)
VLF Cottage cheese with onion and chive
Ham slices
Banana
Mullerlite yoghurt
Lunch
3 slices WW wholemeal bread (HeB)
Bacon, boiled eggs and 2tbsp Asda eat smart tomato ketchup 1
Tea
Roast chicken with carrots, cabbage, sprouts, green beans, cauliflower and topped with 100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
Strawberries, blueberries, cherries, grapes, apple, orange

250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)

Total syns for day: 3

I have been well and truely bitten by the exercise bug!

Not only did I venture to the gym for an hour yesterday, Hubby, Daughter and I climbed a local Iron Age Hill fort last night!! It was a lovely evening and we made the most of it chasing rabbits (well Daughter did, as she is still unsure of the word quietly!)

Morning all! Well another visit is on the cards for the gym again today, only this time not at lunch time, but after I finish work.
Hubby and Daughter had a curry last night as a "treat" for walking...I declined! It smelt wonderful and was really hard resisting temptation, but I did it!

09/07/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Half a melon, muller lite yoghurt
Packet of Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
Lunch
Chicken breast cooked with garam masala, tandoori powder and garlic, cooled in salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Fruit salad
Tea
Syn free bolognase - mince, onion, mushrooms, garlic, herbs and passata, stuffed into field mushrooms and topped with 1 16g Boursin cheese 3

Syns for day:7.5

Well done on resisting that curry Mrs V x

Thanks Huni!! It was surprisingly easy once I had said no!
Well got through another Gym session last night and felt wonderful for it.
I had aimed to go again today with a colleague, only to find that I have left my trainers at home...duh!!! Lol..oh well perhaps a day off will be good for my muscles?
Driving down to spend the weekend with the In-Laws this weekend, should be ok, as MIL is also SW fanatic.
Have to admit that I started to feel really sick last night...didnt want supper, but ate as I was hungry too?? Not sure what happened there, but feel the same again today....the thought of food...urgh!

10/07/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Quorn sausages, mushrooms, tinned new potatoes hula hoops.
Banana
Muller lite yoghurt
Lunch
Mugshot
Fruit salad
Apple
Tea
Potato and onion pie, topped with 3oz grated cheese (HeA, 2x HeB) and served with baked beans

Total syns for day:0

Morning all!!! Well, what a hectic weekend!! Bought new trekking boots on Saturday..had every intention of climbing Penyfan in Wales (near my parents), but the weather was awful, and decided that it wasnt worth the risk.
Yesterday though, me, Hubby and Daughter climbed the Blorange (sp) Black Mountains and Hubby took a picture of me and Daughter on the top (will post it later).
Even with the amount of exercise that I did last week, I have managed to loose 1lb, so quite pleased really.

Have decided to give the EE plan a try this week...my Mum has been doing this for some time and her weight losses are very good, so will see how I get on.
My Boss once again has decided to give joining the gym a miss today, so I will go on my own...Im not going to be held back and Im pleased that I plucked up the courage to go on my own now, as this would have been the 3rd week!

Anyway..onwards and downwards!!

13/07/09 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
6 light laughing cow cheese triangles (HeA)
4 Rivita Dark rye (HeB)
Strawberries, blueberries, banana, apple, grapes.
Lunch
Chicken and pasta salad with loads of veg, topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Rib eye steak, mushrooms, onions, fried in mustard powder and garlic, topped with 1 16g Boursin cheese 3
syn free chips, fried egg (frylight) and salad, mixed with fat free vinegarette. Corn on the cob with 1 level tsp Tesco butter me up 1.5

Total syns for day: 5.5

I hope this is right?! I shall be trawling around the other diaries now to get some ideas...wish me luck!! Lol

Feeling depressed

:cry:I posted a thread in the main section about this, and dont really want to repeat myself again, but Im not felling my cheery self today and Im sorry if my posts reflect that! At least Im not crying as I write this!

Anyway, Im working this evening as well as today, but I dont mind. Im having a break from the Gym today as well, I dont feel up to it...but will go again tomorrow instead...I think 3 times a week for the time being is good!
Im still not convinced about this EE plan! I feel guilty eating potatoes with meat! Lol!
Anyway, will try it again today...I just hope Im doing it right! No one has told me otherwise!

14/07/09 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
Banana
Muller lite yoghurt
1 Packet Rivita minis - HeB
250 ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Lunch
Bacon, 2 Morrisons vlf pork sausages, bakes beans, pasta, mushrooms, egg topped with 1tbsp Asda Eat smart tomato sauce 0.5
Strawberries, blueberries, apple
Tea
Mince beef bolognase/chili: mince, peppers, garlic, mushrooms, onions fried with passata and herbs and chili powder, served with plain boiled rice.
1 packet Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5

Total syns for day: 4

Morning all...well after the awful day I had yesterday, I have decided that I should just not let one person get to me as much as he did..Ive done enough crying over a bully! :sigh:
Hubby is now convinced that I am into branding, as I burnt myself with the iron last night for no reason...yeah right!
So today, I am sporting a huge red scorch mark on my hand that matches nicely with my outfit!
Gym later this afternoon, I will take my anger out on the equipment!
I have decided that today will be the last of the Extra Easy Days...I cant get on with them and they really dont feel right to me! I would rather stick to what I know me thinks!

Have a good day all!

15/07/09 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
250 ml semi skimmed milk HeA
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Lunch
Salmon and pasta salad mixed with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Strawberries, apple, orange
Tea
Left over chili and rice topped with 1oz grated cheese 6
Mullerlite yoghurt

Total syns for day: 7

Morning Mrs V, glad you are feeling a bit better today - sticks and stones and all that......

I'm also one for burning myself, I always do it on the oven shelf, my right hand is a mess!! I've been doing EE a lot lately but last week really concentrated on having a third superfree with my meals as I'd been forgetting that bit, it seemed to work but I'm doing a bit more red/green this week to mix it up.

Have a good day.
jay xx

Oooo I just noticed my star too! Lol

How lovely!

Morning all...well just about morning! Had another hour at the gym yesterday evening and then went off roading with Hubby and Daughter...very good laugh!
We didnt get home until really late, which meant that I hadnt sat down for tea until gone 10. As a result, my gastric band doesnt want to let through any breakfast, so I am eating my breakfast for lunch!
Not going to the gym tonight...we are desperately out of food!!

Anyway, here's the meals planned for today!

16/07/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
3 slices WW brown bread HeB
Bacon, boiled egg topped with 2 tbsp Asda eatsmart tomato ketchup 1
Banana
Lunch
Chicken slices, salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Strawberries
Orange
apple
Tea
Home made syn free lamb burgers, salad, 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1

250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
2 Alpen light bars HeB

Total syns for day: 3

Morning all! More positive today, even through lack of sleep!!...just so tired these days! Even Hubby's snoring doesnt seem to bother me! Lol...must be all the exercise tiring me out!
I plan on going to the gym this morning with my work colleagues that have still got to register. One of them is making it out to be a huge issue and wonders if they will let her wear heels!!! What???!!!
Anyway, looking forward to 4.45pm today when I can head home with Daughter and just shut the world out.

I wasnt going to do any more EE days, but I fancy curry and rice for tea as Hubby is always having one from the takeaway, so I am going to make my own this evening and cant wait!

17/07/09 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbreads HeB
Tesco Light cottage cheese with chives and onion, topped with ham slices
Banana
Lunch
Syn free lamb burgers, pasta and loads of salad topped with 2tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Fresh fruit salad
Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Syn free chicken tikka massala and plain rice
1 Indian takeaway poppadom 4

Total syns for day: 5

Hi Mrs V, I just read all of your diary (slow work day) and thought it was fab. You're always so cheerful and motivated, it is very inspiring.
Well done on your hard work so far and the best of luck with the rest of your jounrey

Thank you Miss Q!! I always do have a lot to say! Lol
Well morning all....very, very disappointed today....bloomin star week and a 2lb gain for me :( Oh well...I shall just have to keep on track and hopefully it will come off again next week.
I dont think I will every do EE again though...I wonder if this had anything to do with it as well??
I had a frantic weekend...Saturday got sunburnt at Fairford watching the air tattoo show (excellent!), we walked and walked and walked...my Daughter got in the car at the end of the day and fell straight asleep bless her!
I worked Sat night and then Sunday helped Hubby dig path out (ready for drive laying this morning)...again as Daughter was so well behaved we took her to Paultons Park and had a blast!!

20/07/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 Alpen light bars HeB
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Banana
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Mullerlite yoghurt
Apple, orange
Tea
Bolognase topped aubergines roasted with 1 boursin 16g portion 3
7oz new potatoes in skins roasted HeB

Total syns for day: 4

Hi Mrs V,
Love the sound of the bolognaise topped aubergine with boursin - well worth 3 syns I would say!
Don't worry too much about the gain, you know you haven't been bad food wise so it can only be star week.
Good luck this week.
Jayx

Back