MrsV's diary

Lol...thanks Huni...Ive missed being on here too!!!

Well a very sleepless night from coughing child to snoring Hubby, so not a happy bunny today!
To top it all off I've been asked to cover the Night Manager's role at jive this evening, which means that I dont get a dance :( not pleased about that either!
Oh well, feeling really low, but dont have the time to be depressed as there are too many other things going on in my life!

26/03/09 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
Quorn sausages, tinned new potatoes, baked beans, fried egg, mushrooms.
Lunch
Batchelor's Pasta n Sauce - bolognase flavour, made with extra mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn and fresh tomatoes topped with 2oz cheese (HeA, HeB)
Tea
Smash pizza, topped with mushrooms, sweetcorn, peppers, onions and 2 oz cheese (HeB, 6)

Mullerlite yoghurt

Total syns for day: 6

Hi all!!
Well I am officially stressed according to the Dr! I have eczema on my hands (the palms) that I had to see him about and this is what was causing it apparantly!
Anyway, another day here at work...get to finish at 2.30 today as Im going to my Daughter's Nursery for a Tea Party! Then Im of to work this evening for about 5 hours.

Right another day and full of positivity and looking forward to standing on those scales come Monday morning.

27/03/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 slices WW brown bread (HeB)
Slices of bacon and boiled egg, fresh tomatoes.
Lunch
Roast chicken salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans mayo 1.5
Mullerlite yoghurt with cherry bottom 2
Tea
Tescos tinned stewing steak over sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, green beans and carrots

Banana
Apple
Orange
3 Mini Babybel lights (HeA)
2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day: 3.5

:hug99: Awww Mrs V, hope you manage to de-stress over the weekend! I remember reading somewhere that stress can stop people from losing weight. Good luck for your weigh in on Monday morning - I weigh in then too, fingers crossed for the both of us, take it easy (if you can!!), Mary xx

Ooo...good luck Mary!!! Let me know how you get on with the weight loss!
I have loads of stuff to do over the weekend, but I might just not do it and have some family time instead! Everything seems like a rush to me..have to be here, have to be there for a certain time etc...oh well!

Have a great weekend all and catch you on Monday!

Morning all!!!
Well I've managed to loose 4lbs this week! Not sure what I did differently, but Im not going to question it!! Lol.
Ive been buying some new clothes this weekend too, as everything is hanging on me and love it!!! I cant remember the last time that I fitted into a size 18 dress! I still have masses to loose, but I will keep plodding on and will get to that size 12...hopefully later this year, so that I can get a new dress for the Christmas party! Lol - yes, I do look ahead!

30/03/09 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
2 weetabix topped with chopped banana and strawberries (HeB)
Orange
Apple
Lunch
Jacket potato with baked beans and vlf cottage cheese.
Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Quorn sausages, syn free chips, poached eggs (I cant swallow fried ones!) and mushy peas.

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day: 0

Hi Mrs V, well done on your 4lb weightloss, your menu for today looks lovely, is cottage cheese and beans nice in a baked potato i have never tried it.

Hi Mrs V, well done on your 4lb weightloss, your menu for today looks lovely, is cottage cheese and beans nice in a baked potato i have never tried it.

Thanks Huni!!!
It was a little strange to begin with, but as there was plenty of sauce (needed with a gastric band!), it was quite nice...I only managed 1/4 of the potato too...very disappointed as the skin was crispy as well! :sigh:

Another night of broken sleep...Hubby tried to sleep in our room last night, but at 5.15 I was threatening all sorts of evil things, so he mumbled sorry and slept in the spare room :cry:...that's when Daughter decided to whimper and call out!!:eek:

Anyway...another day and feeling oddly positive. so cant be all bad!!

31/03/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Mushroom and ham omlette with 2tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Apple
Banana
Mullerlite yoghurt
Orange and couple of grapes
Lunch
Chicken breast chopped salad topped with 2 tbs Hellmans extra light mayo 1.5
Grapefruit
1 Packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Tea
Sainsbury's lamb shank in mint gravy served with celeriac, carrot and swede mash, sprouts, cauliflower and cabbage.

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)
6 Laughing Cow extra light cheese triangles (HeA)
4 Rivita Original crispbreads (HeB)

Total syns for day: 6

Morning Mrs V

I like he sound of an omlette for breakfast - I often have omlette for lunch, but there are days when I have a few extra mins in the morning, and it would be a lovely start to the day.

The lamb shank you mention - is it free on red, or do you have to allow some syns for the 'mint gravy' I love lamb shank and often do one from scratch, but something like this would be a great freezer standby ..

hey well done mrs v yours is a diary i love looking at always makes me hungry lol
*angie* the lamb shanks are toally free including the gravy ... wel thats what SW website says
xxx

Wow..cant believe it has been that long!!!

Well, I must firstly apologise for not getting on here sooner....work became really manic and that was it! Then, before I knew it the holiday had arrived (40 degree heat), wonderful in Egypt and will go again. Only down side was that my gastric band restricted with the heat and about 85% of the food I did try and eat came back again! Never mind, I will know for next time!
Hubby was told that when he got home, he would be off to Romania this week, so Ive had to cope with daughter, house, work etc...but never mind eh??
I started back on plan on Monday, but havent had the chance to type up a diary until today, so here goes!
I hope that everyone is doing well and I am now back for good!!! :D

Kerry-Ann
xx

25/06/09 - red day
Breakfast
4 Rivita dark rye crispbreads (HeB)
Low fat cottage cheese and chives
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HeA)

Banana
Lunch
Ham salad - tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, spring onions, radishes, peppers, beetroot, pickled onions topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1

Fruit salad - pineapple, melon, cherries, blueberries, strawberries, orange, apple

Tea
Mince bolognase - mince, fried with mushrooms, onions and courgettes and peppers, garlic and passata, poured over sprouts, carrots, butternut squash, cauliflower and green beans.
7 oz new potatoes with skins on (HeB)

Muller lite yoghurt

Total syns for day: 1

Good morning all!!!
Wow we have had some serious rain here in Hampshire, but hopefully it will clear up later. Spent the morning chasing my Daughter through puddles before Nursery and work, so great fun!

Right, here is diary for as much as I can do today...going out at lunch time, so until I see a menu, not sure what day I will be on!

26/06/09 - Green Day
Breakfast
4 Rivita dark rye crispbreads (HeB)
VLF cottage cheese and chives
Muller lite yoghurt
strawberries, apple, banana, orange
250ml semi skimmed milk (tea and coffee) (HeA)
Lunch
Jacket potato, baked beans with salad
Tea
Quorn sausages, syn free chips, mushy peas and fried egg(frylight)

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day: 0

Last edited:
Wow! So many diaries, so little time!

Morning all! Had a really good weekend, almost caved in last night and had a curry, but I stuck to it 100% and lost 7lbs this week, so more motivated again!
Yesterday saw me, Hubby and Daughter running around Paulton's Park like lunatics having a blast! I havent walked as far as I did in such a long time!

Anyway.....another day and back to work!

29/06/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Tinned new potatoes, mushrooms, egg - fried in frylight (buttery), baked beans
strawberries, cherries, raspberries, banana.
Lunch
Mugshot - chicken noodle flavour
Mullerlite yoghurt
Orange and apple
Tea
Smash pizza - smash base, topped with:
3oz grated cheese (HeA, 2x HeB), peppers, mushrooms, sweetcorn, 7 olives - 1 syn

1 packet Asda cheese curls - 3.5

Total syns for day: 4.5

:woohoo: A great loss for you this week, well done :D

Another day, another looongggg day! Lol
How is everyone??
I am so happy! I went and bought a dress from Tesco yesterday that caught my eye...its black linen and a size 18...I thought I would buy the next size down...got home and thought out of devilment that I would actually try it on and gauge how far I would have to go in order to get it to fit.....and guess what?...it fits!!!!! It looks very nice on as well and Im going to wear it to work tomorrow!!
Anyway...here's the plan for today, although with this heat my band seems to restrict a bit and I cant eat as much...or it takes a lot longer to swallow!

30/06/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Bacon, boiled eggs with 2 tbsp Asda smart price ketchup 1 and 3 slices WW brown bread HeB
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Muller lite yoghurt, Strawberries, blueberries, cherries, banana, apple, orange
Tea
Beef steak coated in mustard powder, served with grilled mushrooms, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, green beans and Tesco Gravy granules (100ml made up as directed) 2

250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Total syns for day: 4

Morning all! Well as promised, decided to wear my size 18 dress today and feel really quite slim!! Had loads of compliments, so feel on top of the world!
I also had a quiet word with one of my colleagues and he has agreed to let me join the 3 Peaks Challenge team that he is putting together...so serious training involved in the next few months....I can do this and I will do this!
Im joining the army gym on Friday and having a PTI devise me a cardio vascular programme..so watch this space!

01/07/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Banana
Mullerlite yoghurt
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Tea
Mince beef, garlic, mushrooms, onions and passata stuffed into aubergine served with mixed salad and vlf dressing.
Apple
Orange
Strawberries, cherries, blueberries.
2 Alpen light bars HeB

Hmmmm....the stuffed aubergine last night was delicious. Wasnt quite sure how it would turn out, but definitely worth it!
Fancied a Green day today for some reason...need carbs I think!

02/07/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Baked Beans, tinned new potatoes, mushrooms, quorn sausage, fried eggs.
Banana
Strawberries, blueberries, cherries, apple
Lunch
Mugshot - chicken noodle
Mullerlite yoghurt
Orange
Tea
Smash pizza topped with sweetcorn, peppers, mushrooms, onions and 3 oz grated cheese (HeA, 2x HeB)
7 olives 1

I am so pleased that you're getting involved in the 3 peaks challenge! Fantastic. And your food is looking fantastic. Good work lady :)

Back