MrsV's diary

Hello Mrs V

I hope you don't mind, but I usually have a look through your diary a couple of times a week. It makes good reading when I'm chilling out :D Your daily menus are so varied and I am so impressed how you very rarely use your Syns.. I don't think I've seen any menus over 4.. I really wish I could do this.. you have given me lots of ideas to help me cut down.. I tend to use around 8-10 each day...

Thanks for sharing your diaries with us...

Thanks Tracee!! Its always nice to know that I can contribute something towards helping others!!!! Lol

Right a really busy weekend for me last weekend....I had a conference to attend with my boss and as a result wasnt in control of my food..needless to say it was a disaster for 2 days, but Im back at work and back on track. I also weighed on Sunday as a result and I lost 1.5lbs this week, but Im sure that could have been more had I weighed on the Monday morning.
Anyway....back to it and making sure that my gain on Monday, isnt going to be too great!!! (I hope!!!)

10/03/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HeB)
250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
Banana
Apple
Lunch
Ham salad toped with 2 tbsp Hellman's extra light mayo 1.5
Orange
Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Tesco's tinned stewing steak, over sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, green beans and carrots.

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day: 1.5

you are such an inspiration mrs V ...I hope to get back on track soon its just so hard with new job etc but getting there ...
keep smiling xxxx

Hi Gillybeans you will get there Huni, you just need to concentrate on getting things in control before you do. You know that the plan works, so dont worry at the moment. xxxx

Well...morning all!!!
I am pretty sure that I have a Wii Fit related injury!! I havent been on it for 16 days :copon:, so with re-newed gusto and determination, I hula-hooped and stepped like I have never done before...and boxed...well I think it was the boxing that got me! My right elbow has swollen and is tender to the touch. I was supposed to be taking minutes of a meeting this morning, but thankfully it doesnt cover my department, otherwise I think I would be crying by now!!! Lol

11/03/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 slices WW bread (HeB)
Bacon slices and sliced boiled egg
2 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Apple
Banana
Lunch
Chicken breast fillet, covered in spices grilled, with salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1.5
Banana
Mullerlite yoghurt

Morrisons VLF pork sausages (to snack on)
1 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1.5
Tea
Left over Tesco tinned stewing steak with sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, green beans from yesterday.

3 Mini Baby bel light cheese (HeA)
2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day: 4

Hiya,
Thanks for your comment in my diary, i am feeling great today and saying i can do it.
How are you getting on? I have only just found your diary x

Lol...Im good thanks Gem.

The weight isnt coming off as quickly as I would like, but then on the other hand it is coming off steadily.

Hooray, Horray, Hubby's booked a holi, holi Day!!!!!

:sigh::sigh: Bloomin' pain in my arm got worse during the night and now I am sat with a Tubi grip that goes from wrist to shoulder!! Im supposed to be teaching jive this evening...not sure that's going to happen!
On the plus side, Hubby (after dropping many hints yesterday!) booked us our holiday!!!! We are going to Egypt for 2 weeks! :character00180: I have never been for a 2 week holiday before always 1 week here and there and I am so excited!!!
Now if I could just loose...6 stone before June 5th, I will be well happy!! Lol

12/03/09 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
Melon, banana
Quorn sausage, mushrooms, tinned new potatoes, Heinz Meanz chilli beans
Raspberries
Lunch
Green Giant country vegetable soup (HeB)
Orange
Apple
Mullerlite yoghurt with cherry 2
Tea
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce - mushroom and wine flavour, mushrooms, sweetcorn topped with 2 oz grated cheese (HeA, HeB)

Total syns for day: 2

Hey Mrs V,

I've got myself a tin of that Tescos stewed steak which you have in your diary quite often for my planned red day on Saturday. How is it? Can you have a look at what I've got planned to eat below as I'm not very good on red:

Breakfast - brown bread roll (HEB) bacon and sausage and tomato ketchup 2 x tbs = 3 syns

Lunch - muller light and fruit and snack on the remaining morrison low fat sausages.

2 x Alpen light bars

Tea - Stewing steak - mashed sweed and grean beans
HEA - 6 x laughing cow extra light cheese mixed with cauliflower.

I would be very grateful if you could just give it the once over.

Thanks

Lianne

Hey Mrs V,

I've got myself a tin of that Tescos stewed steak which you have in your diary quite often for my planned red day on Saturday. How is it? Can you have a look at what I've got planned to eat below as I'm not very good on red:

Breakfast - brown bread roll (HEB) bacon and sausage and tomato ketchup 2 x tbs = 3 syns

Lunch - muller light and fruit and snack on the remaining morrison low fat sausages.

2 x Alpen light bars

Tea - Stewing steak - mashed sweed and grean beans
HEA - 6 x laughing cow extra light cheese mixed with cauliflower.

I would be very grateful if you could just give it the once over.

Thanks

Lianne

That all looks good to me Huni!!! You have come such a long way!

Morning all!!!
Another day of running around like a headless chicken, but feeling more relaxed somehow! Lol
I've been booked on to a stress management course this afternoon, but I'm not stressed!! Nah, everyone here has to attend as company policy.

13/03/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
1 sachet of Oat so Simple porridge (HeB)
Banana
Apple
Lunch
Salmon fillet salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light 1.5
Mullerlite yoghurt
Orange
Tea
Chicken breast grilled, sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, swede, green beans
2 tsp Tesco gravy granules 2

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day: 3.5

Well, I am really upset!
I have gained a massive 4.5lbs this week due to stupid TOTM and yes, I know its only water, but I felt so good up until the point I stood on the scales this morning! poop!

I'm that upset that I dont want to write a diary today either!! I probably will, but not at this moment in time :(

Come on Mrs V - Like you said it's only down to TOTM.... I know it's not nice to know but you're doing so well already, this is only a little blip.... and besides I need you're menus for inspiration..

*hugs*

Your lady-visitor is nasty mc nasty isn't she! I know there's not much to be said that you don't already know. It's not proper 'weight' and you'll be chuffed next week cos you'll have a brilliant loss. You know how this diet works and you will be right on track with your eating, I know it.

Chin up - don't let any cravings attack you and here's to a good week next week.

xxx

come back ahh! i have actually had to search your name to find your food diary! i wanted to see what you have had today as i look everyday because i really like your diarys :D

i think you have done amazing since starting slimming world
just thought i would say
xxx

Awww thanks Huni!!!!
Sorry all, not been around much recently and as a result have gained another 1lb this week.
Im not too bothered, as considering what I did eat I think I have gotten away very, very lightly!!!!

Anyway, I am back on track today, just been too busy to type out my diary...I promise I shall do todays and tomorrow's in the morning.

Take care all!

xxx

Right!!!

Morning everyone!
Another busy day ahead, but I have made time to come onto my favourite website to post my diary. I am determined not to gain again this week. :copon:

So here goes!

25/03/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HeB)
Banana
Strawberries
Lunch
Salmon salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans mayo 1.5
Mullerlite yoghurt
Apple
Grapefruit
Tea
Sainsbury Lamb shank in mint gravy, with loads of syn free veg.
Hartley's low cal jelly 0.5

2 Alpen light bars (Heb)

Total syns for day: 2

Welcome back (I know you've not really been away, but it's nice to have you back in the diary and being all determined!)

Looks like a great day :)

Thanks huni!!
Im ready to get this weight off this week come hell or high water!

Back