MrsV's diary

Your menu for today Mrs V sounds yummy, might have to do a roast on sunday, lol

Thanks Mel...I dont have a roast dinner that often as its only me and 3 year old that eat veg! Cant wait now.

I'm so pleased that the xray anomalie has been sorted - honestly!!
Don't feel guilty about not going to the gym, whether you have been working or not, if you are tired hun then rest. Your body will thank you for it.

I'm always tired. I don't know why, I just think it's one of those things and I have learned to live with it!

Thanks Jaylou.
I gave it a miss after all, but then went for 45 mins yesterday and Im going later today as well.
I cant belive that in 15 days I will be attempting Scafell Pike!!! Im excited but nervous too!

11/09/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Heinz meanz beans - barbeque, fried egg, mushrooms, quorn sausage, new potatoes
Banana
Lunch
1 can Asda ratatouille 1
pasta
Muller lite yoghurt
1 Cadbury curly wurly 6
apple
Tea
Cheese and potato pie with tinned tomaotes, topped with 2oz grated cheese (HeB x2)
strawberries, cherries, blackberries, redcurrants

250ml semi skimmed milk HeA

Total syns for day: 7

Really, really fed up this morning...yes, I gained another 1lb :(
I think its down to an extended * week, but Im not sure.
I really dont feel like making the effort any more, but will stick at it for another week.

Ok...still brooding after the gain, so Im going to be pretty miserable for a little while until its worked its way out of my system!

Anyway....another day!

14/09/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Heinz baked beans with scrambled eggs
Banana
Apple
Plum
Lunch
Asda Soup to go - potato and leek 4
Mulllerlite yoghurt
strawberries, red currants, blueberries
Tea
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce - cabornara 0.5
2oz grated cheese HeB x2
Syn free chips

Total syns for day: 4.5

im also in a bad mood as dont seem to be losing anything and am worried about WI tomoro.but im trying to keep at it.just thought id say hi as iv been noseying around ur diary for some food ideas for myself.
iv decided to mix things up and have a few red and green days as iv only ever had EE.so thanks iv now got quite a lot of ideas:)

Trying a little harder with EE

Glad that I can help Hun!!!

Well....today I have decided to take the bull by the horns and try EE properly. My MIL got me the cook book, so going to try a few things out of that! Im not a huge fish lover, but there are lots of other recipes in there that cater for everyone.

I didnt go to the gym yesterday either and feel a bit bluergh to be honest. I am going to make the effort later though as its just to easy for me to give up completely.

15/09/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
Baked beans, eggs, mushrooms, bacon, Morrisons vlf pork sausages
2 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
2 alpen light bars HeB
Lunch
SW ham minestrone soup (from EE book)
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana, apple, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Tea
SW Kheema curry with plain rice (again from EE book)

Total syns for day: 4.5

Lol Mel....Its now 15.20 and I have just started to eat my lunch! Was too full after breakfast!

Actually enjoying EE!!!

Morning all...well after sticking to EE properly, I have decided that it isnt as bad as I thought! Coupled with the Gym and I feel as if my energy has returned again! Also my enthusiasm for cooking is beginning to come back too.

Who knows, maybe EE is better for people that go to the gym to work out...having carbs to work off..I dont know?!

15/09/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbreads HeB
Asda vlf cottage cheese with red peppers
Banana
Apple
Lunch
Left over kheema curry with plain boiled rice
3 Mini Babybel lights HeA
Mullerlite yoghurt
raspberries, blueberries, blackberries

1 cadbury curly wurly (multipack) 6
Tea
Syn free homemade lamb burgers, syn free chips, salad veg topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1

Total syns for day: 10.5

Hi all...well what a day?!

I've just been attending a course about suicide recognition and awareness and I am drained!
Anyway, here I am to show you that I havent forgotten to type out my diary for the day!

17/09/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Apple
Lunch
1 can Asda ratatouille 1
Bacon and boiled pasta
Mullerlite yogurt
raspberries, blackberries, blueberries
Tea
Homemade beef stew with turnips, carrots, swede, parsnips, onion, potatoes

1 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 0.5
Homemade lamb burgers - syn free

Total syns for day: 5

Going to the gym for an hour later, even though feeling bleurgh! Period started today.

Hi Mrs V, thought I'd pop by and catch up hun. How you finding the EE? I must admit I love the flexibility of it, although I still like my red and green so I get the extra A and B. Although, yesterday I was so full on EE I didn't have room for my B choice supper, not even a cereal bar so it must be good.
Hope you feel better soon, from what I remember (before I got all lazy) exercise when you feel bleurgh makes you feel better!

Thanks for the message Huni. I feel rough today...lovely Daughter has decided to share her cold and sore throat with me (isnt that nice??) Lol.
Im glad I went to the gym last night (got to see a stunning young man flex his muscles..so cant be all bad!!) Lol.
Im finding EE really ok at the moment. Its odd though going from not mixing the 2 plans to being able to so Im glad I have me cook book and of course the food diaries on here otherwise I would have been bored a very long time ago!

18/09/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
1 sachet Oat so Simple HeB
Banana
Apple
Lunch
Left over beef stew - rather yummy even if I do say so myself!!!
Mullerlite yoghurt
apple
1 Cadbury curly wurly 6
Tea
Harvester gammon steak, jacket potato, salad topped with (my own) 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Blackberries, melon, grapefruit

Total syns for day: 7

Going to gym again this morning, for 40 mins.

Naughty daughter, I know we teach our kids to share, but really.....!!

Anyway, enjoy your weekend - get you in a 16 frock lady! xx

Ooooo Count down..5 days until Scarfel Pike!

Well...got on the scales this morning after 2 weeks of gaining 1lb and I have lost 5lbs this week!!! Woo Hooo!! I have now officially reached my 7 stone mark!!! How do I feel??? Proud, estatic, pleased and so many other emotions!

Well Saturday was fantastic at Goodwood. My dress fitted like a glove and I felt really happy. My In-laws enjoyed the day too (which anything to impress MIL is a real bonus!). The weather was glorious and the whole event was amazing!
Anyway, I managed to keep on plan for the whole weekend and was rewarded this morning for my efforts!

21/09/09 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Grapefruit
Lunch
Homemade beef stew - beef, parsnips, turnip, swede, potatoes, carrots, leek and onion boiled with oxo beef cubes
Mullerlite yoghurt
1 Pink and white 2.5
Tea
Bolognaise stuffed aubergines topped with 1x 16g Boursin cheese 3

Total syns for day: 9

our consultant is a big believer in EE but has only been with us for 2months now.
i joined SW in april and have slowly lost 1 stone with the odd small gain or maintain only here and there.3 weeks ago i went on hols and loosly followed the extra easy plan.i only put on 1/2lb.our consultant asked us all to try EE, so i did for the second week and gained 1 1/2lbs!
i have stuck to it religiously this last week and i have to say i feel certain that at wednesdays weigh-in i will have gained again.
my only reckoning to this is that i always did green but rarely had both HE's and only had full syns of a weekend.therefore i am actually eating more.
i really love EE because it is more of a healthy eating plan and somehting that could be stuck to for life.so, if i have maintained or lost i will have another go but if i have gained after 2/3 weeks of trying EE i should go back to green?
:break_diet:

Back