MrsV's diary

Back from the brink of death! well it felt like it anyway!!!

Cough, cough.....well spent most of the day yesterday in bed, and now I am raring to go!!
I will include my diary from yesterday, as I still managed to follow the plan. :eek:

26/11/08 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Bacon with scrambled egg, tinned tomatoes and mushrooms
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Lunch
Satsuma
Slice of ham
Tea
Steak thinly sliced with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, gherkins, peppers and spring onions, 4 green stuffed olives (1)
3 Babybel light (HeB)
topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo (0.5)

250ml semi-skimmed milk (for coffee)
2 Alpen light bars (HeB)
Total syns for day: 1.5

27/11/08 - RED DAY
Breakfast
250ml semi skimed milk
2 weetabix (HeB)
Lunch
Ham salad with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo (0.5)
Banana
Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsumas
Pear
Tea
1 Asda Lamb Quaterpounder (6.5)
7oz new potatoes (HeB)
Lots of salad veg and 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo (0.5)
Total syns for day: 7.5

This is the most syns that I have ever had in one day!!! But the burgers are definitely well worth it!:D

Another day.......

Morning all!! Well I sneekily weighed this morning and I know I shouldnt have, but Ive gained 1lb!!! WTF?!
Alright, its my TOTM and usually I gain up to 7lbs, but after a week of staying the same, I would like to have thought that the scales would move at least 0.5lb in the right direction!!!
Oh well, I will peserve and see what the official weigh day brings me! :(

28/11/08 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
Heinz baked beans
2 eggs scrambled
Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsumas
Pear
Banana
Lunch
Not sure as one of my colleagues is taking me to a very small local pub....will try and choose something not too fattening!

Was taken out and chose a jacket potato, baked beans and salad (no dressing or butter) and feel really good!!!
Tea
2oz cheese grated over a potato and onion mash and baked in oven with tomatoes. (HeB x 2)

250ml Semi Skimmed milk for coffee.

Total syns: 0 (so far)

Last edited:
Morning all!!
Well TOTM started earlier than should have, but on the other hand, I seem to be shifting the pounds again...well, will see tomorrow!
Another hectic weekend behind me, but still able to stick to the plan 100% which is usually the challenge. :D

01/12/08 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 Weetabix (HeB) with 250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Satsuma
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans light mayo (2.0)
1 packet of Walkers French Fries (4.5)
3 Mini Babybel light cheese (HeB)
Tea
Syn free bolognase sauce with sprouts, cauiflower, green beans and carrots.

Total syns for day: 6.5

Lost 2lbs!!!!

Morning all!
Yes, Im in rather a good mood this morning, not only did I play Badminton, I went dancing last night too....got on the scales this morning and I've lost 2lbs!!! :D:D

02/12/08 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsuma
Banana
Pear
Lunch
Grilled pork salad, topped with 2tbsp Hellmans Mayo Light (2.0)
3 Babybel light cheese (HeB)
Tea
Left over mince bolognase, with sprouts, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, broccoli

250ml semi-skimmed milk (HeA)
2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day: 2

i like your bolognaise recipe just copied and pasted it into mine.
well done i love reading peoples food diarys...
never had meanz beans are they nice and are the free?xxx

i like your bolognaise recipe just copied and pasted it into mine.
well done i love reading peoples food diarys...
never had meanz beans are they nice and are the free?xxx

The chilli ones are delicious and gives things a bit of a kick instead of the "normal" baked beans and yep they are free!!!

Morning all!!! Bit late posted my diary this morning...well later than usual! Reading all the other threads and opefully gving some sound advice and support.

03/12/08 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
2 slices Nimble wholemeal bread
Heinz Meanz chilli beans
2 eggs scrambled
Banana
Lunch
Beanfeast Bolognase with pasta
Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsuma
Tea
Smash pizza - made with the cheddar smash and topped with sweetcorn, onions, peppers, Quorn lamb style grill (chopped), 4 green stuffed olives chopped (1) and 3oz cheese (HeA, HeB and 6 syns

Total syns: 7 :D

What a weekend!

:break_diet: Morning all!!
Well, what a weekend!!!! In actual fact it started on Thursday!....I had a 2 hour drive with Jessica to see Nanny and Grandad in Wales then drove back to Hampshire (without Daughter). Hubby in his infinite wisdom decides that as we are driving to Harrogate as the weather is bad, we would travel half way there, stay the night at a hotel and drive the next morning (I had a conference to attend).
We actually stayed the night in a Travelodge and had a curry for tea! Ooops!!!
Next morning saw a further 2.5 hour drive, checking into a hotel that didnt have our room ready and then attending a conference that served sandwiches for lunch. I had 3 small triangles.
The Christmas Party meal was vile! I had a mouthful and a glass of wine and spent the evening throwing up! :sigh:
Had a dance though!!!
Then yesterday....we spent 8 hours in total driving from Harrogate to Wales, then driving back home to Hampshire as Little One wasnt well!!! So....in a nutshell, I havent stuck to the plan this weekend, but then again, I have hardly eaten either! :(

So, this morning...back to it!

08/12/08 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Satsuma
Pear
3 x Babybel light cheese (HeA)
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans light mayo (2.0)
Apple
Grapes
Tea
Syn free mince bolognase sauce
Courgettes, butternut squash, cauliflower, greenbeans, cabbage, 7oz new potatoes (HeB)

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day: 2

Stayed the same but glad!

Well.....I got on the scales this morning and I have stayed the same and do you know what...I'm happy with that, especially as I ate very little from Thursday until Sunday (and what I did eat was rubbish!) :eek:
I have another Christmas Party to attend on Satuday, but as I'm the designated driver, I will be on soft drinks all night.
I'm going to have only 1 Green Day this week, as I think I do better on Red Days for weight loss.....so, here goes!

09/12/08 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Morrison's very low fat pork sausages (to graze on at my desk!)
Apple
Satsuma
Pear
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans mayo light (2.0)
6 Laughing cow extra light cheese triangles (HeA)
4 Rivita Sesame crispbread (HeB)
Tea
Tinned stewing steak with loads of carrots, cauliflower, greenbeans, sprouts, broccoli and butternut squash.

Cherries
2 Alpen light bars (HeB)
Banana
Total syns: 2

Yawn....bloomin Hubby snoring again!

Hardly slept at all last night due to Hubby's snoring!! Its getting worse again, so me thinks he can sleep in the spare room this evening! Lol!!
Morning all!!
I am so excited my little angel is playing a little angel at the Nursery today and so I have half day arranged just so that I can go and watch her sing :angeldevil:

10/12/08 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
Heinz baked beans with scrambled eggs and some potatoes.
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Satsuma
Grapes
Lunch
Batchelors mushroom and red wine pasta sauce made up with water and 2oz grated cheese (HeA and HeB)
Apple
Tea
Vegetable stirfry, made with mixed frozen veg, mushrooms and noodles, sprinkled with five spice, ginger, garlic and soy sauce.

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns: 0

Right...seriously running behind schedule today, little one was up ill during the night (Dr told us that as she suffers with ear infections so regularly - like me, she will have to have gromits fitted if this happens again - to add to it all, was told its hereditary!)...my poor baby!!! I suffered with my hearing so much when I was little and now my daughter will too :(

11/12/08 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 slices Nimble wholemeal bread (HeB), bacon and sliced tomotoes
Lunch
Chicken slices in salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmann's light mayo (2.0)
Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsuma
Banana
Apple
Grapes
Tea
4 Rivita sesame crispbread (HeB), spread with 6 Laughing cow extra light cheese triangles (HeA)
Ham slices
Packet Asda cheese curls 3.5

Total syns: 5.5

Depending on how Daughter is this evening, I will go to jive, if not, I will getting the Wii Fit out of the box!! :D

Hi Wonder!

The Wii Fit is still rather embarrasingly in its box! :sigh: Hubby wants us to sort Daughter's toys out first now! (He will always think of an excuse!)...Daughter is running around like a lunatic again after being pumped full of amoxycillin and nurofen, but its fantastic to see!
Didnt get to jive either last night, Hubby and I sat down together for tea and a talk, which was lovely as we rarely get time with each other! (He's always on computer or doing DIY to the house and Im either cleaning, ironing or putting little one to bed!)
Anyway, had a phone call last night from my Mum to tell me that my Uncle had passed away (cancer), so likely have the funeral next week. Im ok about it, just sad for my Dad.

12/12/08 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Oat so Simple sachet (HeB)
250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsumas
Lunch
Tuna fish salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans light may (2)
Apple
Tea
Syn free mince bolognase spooned over sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, green beans, carrots and butternut squash.

4 rivita sesame crispbreads (HeB)
Tescos eat honestly cottage cheese with ham slices.

I had a sneaky weigh this morning...I know, I know I shouldnt, but I have been feeling really good about myself and the compliments are coming in!! According to the scales, Im down 5lbs this week!!! I have a meal out on Saturday, but Im not drinking and will get straight back to plan on Sunday, so fingers crossed that this 5lbs is the case...I hope so after sts for 2 weeks!!! :sigh:

Hi Wonder!

The Wii Fit is still rather embarrasingly in its box! :sigh: Hubby wants us to sort Daughter's toys out first now! (He will always think of an excuse!)...Daughter is running around like a lunatic again after being pumped full of amoxycillin and nurofen, but its fantastic to see!
Didnt get to jive either last night, Hubby and I sat down together for tea and a talk, which was lovely as we rarely get time with each other! (He's always on computer or doing DIY to the house and Im either cleaning, ironing or putting little one to bed!)
Anyway, had a phone call last night from my Mum to tell me that my Uncle had passed away (cancer), so likely have the funeral next week. Im ok about it, just sad for my Dad.

12/12/08 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Oat so Simple sachet (HeB)
250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsumas
Lunch
Tuna fish salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans light may (2)
Apple
Tea
Syn free mince bolognase spooned over sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, green beans, carrots and butternut squash.

4 rivita sesame crispbreads (HeB)
Tescos eat honestly cottage cheese with ham slices.

I had a sneaky weigh this morning...I know, I know I shouldnt, but I have been feeling really good about myself and the compliments are coming in!! According to the scales, Im down 5lbs this week!!! I have a meal out on Saturday, but Im not drinking and will get straight back to plan on Sunday, so fingers crossed that this 5lbs is the case...I hope so after sts for 2 weeks!!! :sigh:

I'm sorry to hear the sad news about your Uncle. Sounds like you'll be strong for your Dad though.

It's hard not to sneak a peek at those scales sometimes, especially when you're feeling slim - I love that feeling!

Fingers and toes crossed for you that it is 5lbs or more!

Promise to let me know what you think of the Wi fit when it finally comes outta the box :p x

Well...Wii Fit still in its box, but have told Hubby that I intend to do something about that this evening, after we've put the tree up!
Well....the weekend!....the Christmas party was fantastic, we had a table magician and an origamist come around, as well as a Rat pack/Robbie Williams tribute act!! I managed to keep to the no drinking as I'm driving rule (although Hubby kept hinting that we could get a taxi) and I ate the meal that I had chosen previously. Yesterday was spent taking Daughter to see Father Christmas, shopping and then going to watch the Levellers in concert in Southampton (Brilliant!!). I stuck to the plan yesterday, but didnt have many free foods at all! I will see what the scales say tomorrow morning at official weigh in...I hope the loss is as good as the sneaky preview, but then again, Im happy with a loss of any kind! My clothes are hanging on me as it is!

15/12/08 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsuma
Apple
Strawberries
3 Mini Babybel light cheese (HeA)
Lunch
Wafer thin chicken slices with salad, topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns light mayo (2)
2 Alpen light bars (HeB)
Tea
Chicken with sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, green beans and gravy (2)
7oz new potatoes (HeB)

Total syns: 4

Back on track with eating today!

Thats great news hun, good luck.

Also, I'm very sorry to hear about your Uncle, it's never nice to lose someone but is even more difficult at this time of year.

L xxx

Back