MrsV's diary

Thank you for the message Louise..I'm just glad that he isnt suffering anymore.

Things can only get better...I hope!

Morning all!

Well Daughter came into my room this morning to tell me that her ear had gone "woosh!"...so once again her eardrum has perforated and once again another trip to the Dr....poor Munchie! :cry:
Finally the Christmas tree went up last night...we all helped put it together and Jessica helped to decorate it (must try and explain colour co-ordination to a 3 year old sometime!!!)

16/12/08 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsuma
Apple
Strawberries
Mug shot - Spicy sweet and sour.
Lunch
Cheese & Onion potato bake, topped with 2oz cheese (HeA, HeB)
Served with spaghetti
Tea
Smash pizza topped with 2oz grated cheese (HeB, 6 syns)

Total syns: 6

Morning all!

Well Daughter came into my room this morning to tell me that her ear had gone "woosh!"...so once again her eardrum has perforated and once again another trip to the Dr....poor Munchie! :cry:
Finally the Christmas tree went up last night...we all helped put it together and Jessica helped to decorate it (must try and explain colour co-ordination to a 3 year old sometime!!!)

16/12/08 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsuma
Apple
Strawberries
Mug shot - Spicy sweet and sour.
Lunch
Cheese & Onion potato bake, topped with 2oz cheese (HeA, HeB)
Served with spaghetti
Tea
Smash pizza topped with 2oz grated cheese (HeB, 6 syns)

Total syns: 6

Aww, poor little girl, that must be so painful for her. What do they do for that sort of thing?

Morning Wonder....they are looking to fit gromits into her ears. Its the same problem I have too and have been told its hereditary. She's a pretty tough cookie bless her.

Thank you for asking.

xx

Morning all!!!!
Well yesterday I had the day off work, and so; a day away from continuous internet (Hubby hogs pc at home!) It was a day of reflection for me though! I have almost emptied my wardrobe of the clothes that I would class as the "comfort" clothes (the ones that are miles too big for me, but I just cant bear to bin them!).
As a result, I have hardly any clothes!! He he!!! I am going to wait until next year, before buying more as I will know that I will change shape again and quite frankly I cant afford it!!! :sigh:

Anyway, 2 days diaries here today!

17/12/08 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 slices WW wholemeal bread (HeB)
Bacon, and fresh tomato slices.
Lunch
Chicken slices mixed with salad vegetables with 2 tbsp Hellmanns light mayo (2)
Tea
Princes stewing steak in gravy with extra gravy granules (2)

Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Strawberries
2 Alpen light bars (HeB)
250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)

Total syns : 4

Now today is one of those days where planning what I am going to eat is a challenge...just dont feel in the mood really, although I will keep at it.

18/11/08 - RED DAY

Breakfast
4 Rivita sesame crispbreads (HeB)
6 Laughing cow extra light cheese triangles (HeA)
Lunch
Chicken salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns light mayo (2)
Strawberries
Mullerlite yoghurt
Grapes
Satsuma
Banana
Tea
Syn free beef casserole - beef roasted with tinned tomatoes, butternut squash, herbs, courgettes, peppers and bovril stock - served with cauliflower, sprouts, carrots, green beans

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns: 2

I have jive this evening too and its the last class before Christmas break...cant wait, although I hate having to wear something red (I have red hair for goodness sake!!! - why would I posses anything red??) It clashes!...oh well a Santa's hat and some red tinsel for me it is then!

Wooo Hooo!!! Last day at work for the Holidays!!!

Morning all!!
Well jive last night was absolutely fantastic!!! We combined the 2 classes and had a fun circle instead....my thighs are killing me this morning!!!!!
My Daughter has a christmas party this afternoon at the Nursery, so she will once again see Father Christmas and have a little present....she is so excited!

I had another sneaky weigh this morning and the scales say 3lbs down, so who knows how this will go on Tuesday morning!!!! I hope this is right!! Fingers crossed please everyone!!!

19/12/08 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
Baked beans and scrambled eggs
Mullerlite yoghurt
Grapes
Strawberries
3 Mini Babybel light (HeA)
Lunch
Syn free chips, mushy peas and fried eggs
Banana
Tea
Smash pizza topped with 3oz cheese - (HeB x2, 6 syns)

Total syns:6

Back to the grind after a fantastic break!

Morning all, well Christmas.......oh dear!!
All the best laid plans and all of that went out of the window, but I had a fantastic time and gained 5lbs in the process....never mind!

So, for me this is Day 1 once again and I am actually looking forward to loosing the 5lbs and looking hot and sexy for the summer!

I hope that everyone is back and raring to go!!!

Day 1 - Red Day - 05/01/09

Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Pear
2 Alpen light bars (HeB)
Lunch
Salmon salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo - 1 syn
Cherries
Apple
3 Mini Babybel light cheese (HeA)
Tea
Chicken breast with aubergine, courgette, butternut squash, cherry tomatoes with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo - 1 syn
Green Giant veg soup pouch (HeB)

Total syns for day: 2

Hey Hedgemag....Happy New Year to you too!!!!

Cambridge works, but you have to be really strict with yourself and I just had too many side effects to warrant continuing it, which was a shame!!!
How was your Christmas?

Christmas was good thanx. Glad its all over though and can get back to normal, and lose this blardy weight.

Lol...Im with you on that one!

Day 2 and feeling fine!

Morning all! Well, I got through the first day again and it wasnt any bother at all! This is why I love SW! It was actually a pleasure to eat fruit, veg and drink water for most of the day (I wont go into what I had over Christmas! :break_diet:, but needless to say, none of the above were even thought of!!)

Anyway, over and done with!
So....Day 2!

06/01/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
4 Rivita sesame crispbreads (HeB)
6 Laughing cow extra light (HeA)
Apple
Lunch
Left over chicken casserole - Cubed chicken breast, roasted with aubergine, carrots, onion, mushrooms, swede, courgettes, butternut squash and mixed herbs and Bovril chicken dissolved in water cooked in oven for 1.5 hours.
Served with sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli and green beans....sounds like loads, but I can only eat small portions!!!
Hartley's low calorie Mango and Passionfruit jelly - 0.5 syns

Ham slices
Orange
Tea
Gammon, poached egg (cant eat fried eggs with my gastric band!), salad and 7oz new potatoes made into wedges (HeB), mushrooms.

Total syns for day: 0.5

Day 3!!!

Morning all! Was awake at 2.30am by Hubby telling me to remove my foot out of the base of his spine....turns out it was our Daughter! She had got into bed with us, without saying anything and was asleep sideways on! :rolleyes: Just goes to show the weight we have lost as its a King size bed and we used to fill it!

Anyway, another 35mins spent on the Wii Fit last night and feeling virtuous! I am planning another 30 mins tonight too as I love the fact that its excercise with fun. So far, 40mins Monday, 35 Tues...

07/01/09 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Mugshot noodles cup a snack
Grapes & Cherries
Lunch
Cheese and potato pie (2oz cheese) (HeA, HeB) with tinned chopped tomatoes
Pear
Orange
Tea
Smash pizza topped with sweetcorn, mushrooms, peppers and red onion sprinkled with 2oz cheese. (HeB and 6 syns)

Total syns for day: 6

looking good mrs v xx
can i ask how you do your smash pizza? i tried this and gave up in the end it would not crisp up at all and made a soggy mess

Hi Gillybeans...

Make the smash up, but make it a little bit drier than your usual mash and spread it out on a baking tray sprayed with frylight to form a pizza base. Spray the top of the pizza with frylight as well.
Put it in a really hot oven and just cook until crisp on top, I then turn it over and nuke on the other side until really crispy.
I then mix passata with crushed garlic and mixed herbs and spread that over base and then top with mushrooms, peppers, onions (anything free on a green day, although you could add bacon/ham for a EE meal) and then your allowance of cheese. Put back in oven (no point putting it under grill, as oven is really hot still!
I also like cutting up 4 stuffed green olives (2syns) and adding those to the topping.

Hope this helps!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

sounds lovely honey , i will give it another go think i didnt get oven hot enough it just fell appart in a gooey mess when i tried to turn it over ..
thanks so much
hugs gilly xxxx

No worries!!!...I made mine into a baked bean, mushroom and cheese pizza instead and it was delicious!

Another 40 mins down on the Wii Fit last night, although my thighs are really protesting this morning! Off to jive this evening so who knows tomorrow I may not be able to walk!! He He!!! Im actually enjoying myself and see it as fun and not a chore and for me thats the main thing!

08/01/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 slices WW Wholemeal bread (HeB)
Bacon
Boiled egg and cherry tomotoes
Banana
Mullerlite yoghurt
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Pear
Orange
Apple
3 Mini Babybel light cheese (HeA)
Tea
Green Giant country veg soup pouch (HeB)
Beef slices in mustard powder fried with frylight, mushrooms and onions.
Salad veg topped with vff salad dressing.

Total syns for day: 1

Lol...tomorrow morning will tell on that one!
I try to make sure that I vary what I eat, otherwise I would get so bored!
I scan the magazines and also on here to see what recipes have been posted too.

I ache!!

Morning all!
Well I went to jive and all I can say is thank goodness I dont have to pay because I had to leave after 1 hour...my back and thighs were killing me...bloomin Wii Fit!!! Lol
They are still hurting now and I can barely walk around work!

Anyway, apart from that I am feeling on top of the world and feel quite thin today!

09/01/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
1 sachet of Oat So Simple porridge (HeB)
250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
Banana
Mullerlite - Orange with chocolate sprinkles yoghurt
Lunch
Tuna salad with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo, beetroot and pickled onions. 1
Grapes
Pear
Apple
Hartley's low cal cranberry and raspberry jelly 0.5
Tea
Roast chicken with sprouts, cauliflower, swede, carrots and green beans and butternut squash
2tsp Tesco gravy granules 2
7oz new potaotes (HeB)

Total syns for day: 3.5

Back