MrsV's diary

The more the merrier Hun!!!

I have the lurgy!

:D Morning all....I feel rough! :sigh:
Been awake all night with a throat that feels as if it has been tackled by a cheese grater! Still at work and soldiering on, but I am exhausted!
Anyway...made it through the weekend (this is usually the time when I give up the plan!) and weighed this morning to find that I have managed to loose 4 of the 5lbs that I gained over Christmas and Im happy with that...it took me 2 weeks to gain it and only one to loose almost all of it!

12/01/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Cherries
Pear
Apple
Banana
Grapes
Mullerlite yoghurt
250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
Lunch
Salmon salad topped with 2tbsp Hellmann's extra light mayo 1
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Hartley's low cal jelly 0.5
Tea
7oz new potaotes - roasted with frylight and herbs (HeB)
Steak fried with mustard powder, mushrooms, onions and garlic
Egg

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day:5

Lol...you go ahead Hun! I cant stand meal plans where there is no variety which is why I give in too easily usually!

aw
GetWellSoon1.jpg
your menu looks fab and
Congratulationsdoves.gif
on your loss this week x

Awww thank you Hun!!!!

:D Morning all....I feel rough! :sigh:
Been awake all night with a throat that feels as if it has been tackled by a cheese grater! Still at work and soldiering on, but I am exhausted!
Anyway...made it through the weekend (this is usually the time when I give up the plan!) and weighed this morning to find that I have managed to loose 4 of the 5lbs that I gained over Christmas and Im happy with that...it took me 2 weeks to gain it and only one to loose almost all of it!

12/01/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Cherries
Pear
Apple
Banana
Grapes
Mullerlite yoghurt
Lunch
Salmon salad topped with 2tbsp Hellmann's extra light mayo 1
Tea
7oz new potaotes - roasted with frylight and herbs (HeB)
Steak fried with mustard powder, mushrooms, onions and garlic
Egg

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day:5

Ewww... you can keep the lurgy :p I've managed to dodge it thus far...

WELL DONE!!! on getting those 4 lbs off - you superstar :D

I'm starting a new class this week on Wednesday and looking forward to shedding those pounds - yippee!!

Take care - hope you feel sparky again soon x

your welcome know what its like we all had it over xmas

Well done with the loss Mrs V. You feeling any better? x x

Bouncing Back!!!

Hi all and thank you for your really kind words!
I am feeling a lot better, although still have this retched cough though and will probably have it for some time. Being off work though gave me time to do some serious Wii Fit (I know I should have been in bed resting...and I was a lot of the time, but I hate sitting down - day time television is pants!)
I have even managed to loose 2lbs this week :eek:, which is fantastic, even with sticking to plan AF is due at any time :sigh:.
So, back to work and back to daily diary sheets! I still wrote down everything I had last week, so if anyone would like a copy, please let me know and I will post a huge list!

19/01/09 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
Baked Beans, tinned new potatoes, mushrooms and scrambled eggs.
Banana
Mullerlite yoghurt
Lunch
Batchelors Bolognase Pasta n Sauce mixed with chilli beans, sweetcorn, peppers and mushrooms, topped with 2oz cheese (HeA, HeB)
Tea
Smas Pizza - with mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn, 4 stuffed olives - 2, 2oz grated cheese (HeB - 6 syns)

Total syns: 8.5

Morning all!!! Well almost afternoon! Been really busy actually working for once! ;)
Feel a bit guilty that I didnt do any exercise on the Wii Fit last night, so will make it up with 1hour this evening. Not a problem, apart from Daughter who loves doing the yoga ones with me and also choosing which programmes she wants her Mummy to do (namely super-hulahoop and super-step!)...Bless her!

Anyway....another day, another sheet, so happy reading!

20/01/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HeA)
1 Sachet Oat So Simple Porridge (HeB)
Banana
Pear
Cherries
Lunch
Ham salad with egg, lettuce, radishes, cucumber, tomatoes, beetroot, pickled onions, spring onions, peppers - topped with 2 tbs Hellmanns extra light mayo 1.5
Mullerlite yoghurt
Orange
Tea
Frying steak topped with mustard powder, lettuce, onions, mushrooms, cucumber, tomatoes, radishes and vff salad dressing.

Slice Gammon to graze on when home from work.
2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day: 1.5

Morning all! Well AF arrived full go and I am ready to scratch eyes and kill today!! :mad:......Deep breath, deep breath!!!
Went on the Wii Fit last night for an hour, so I do feel quite virtuous!
However, my Daughter was awake at least 4 times during the night and we had a battle trying to get her dressed, so I am exhausted today!
Anyway, I shall not be beaten!

21/01/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 slices WW brown bread (HeB)
Bacon, sliced boiled egg
1 tbsp Asda Smartprice tomato sauce 0.5
Banana
Mullerlite yoghurt
Lunch
Green Giant Country Vegetable Soup (HeB)
3 Mini Babybel light cheese (HeA)
Orange
Pear
Tea
Chicken breast grilled with curry spices
Lettuce, tomotoes, cucumber, celery, radish, peppers, spring onions
2tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1.5

Hartleys low cal jelly 0.5

Total syns for day: 6

Another day, another dollar!

Hi all!!!
Well, busy evening last night for me, I had to work, so prepared my tea plus my lunch ready for today as well as breakfast! Felt really healthy afterwards as I know I could have just said blow it and eaten a takeaway like Hubby....but I didnt!
Anyway, another day on Red and feeling thin for once!

22/01/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Grapes
Cherries
Pear
Orange
Lunch
Chicken breast marinaded in curry powder then grilled, loads of salad veg and topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1.5
Tea
Asda Beef slices in Gravy, swede, butternut squash and celeriac mash, sprouts, cauliflower, greenbeans.
2 tsp Gravy Granules 2

2 weetabix (HeB)
2 Alpen Light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day: 3.5

Hi Mrs V,

The chicken breast you are having sounds nice. Do you just put the curry powder in a bowl and turn the chicken breast around in it or do you add something with more moisture?

Hi Liannioso,

I put them in a plastic bag with a little bit of frylight and then sprinkled in the powder. I then left it over night and cooked it the next morning, when I mixed it into my salad with the Hellmanns may, it turned the mayo into a curry flavour too and was delicious!
Im going to try it next with some other spices...tandoori powder would work too.

ooh yummy I marianted my chicken legs injerk seasoning and thats tasty as well

Morning all!
Well I had a fantastic night at jive last night. A mate of mine that is going through a split with her Hubby came and we had such a giggle together it was brilliant. I had a really good work out too!

23/01/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 slices WW wholemeal bread (HeB)
Boiled eggs
2 tbsp Asda eatsmart tomato sauce 1
Lunch
Green Giant Tomato soup (HeB)
Apple
Orange
Pear
Grapes
Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Tuna salad topped with 2tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1.5

Total syns for day: 6

Only lost 1lb :(

Morning all...well to say Im disappointed has got nothing to do with it!
I got on the scales actually feeling lighter this week to find that I have lost...1lb! :sigh:
Im coming to the end of that TOTM, so Im hoping that this is the reason and will see a good loss next week as Ive been a ggod girl...honest!!
Never mind, I know its a pound in the right direction, but I was hoping for more.
Dancing this evening as there isnt a class on Thursday so maybe I will see some results...if not I will have a giggle with friends at least!

26/01/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita sesame crispbread (HeB)
6 Laughing cow extra light cheese (HeA)
Mullerlite yoghurt
Pear
Apple
Lunch
Chicken breast coated in tandoori chicken and lemon juice grilled on George Foreman with salas topped with 2tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1.5
Orange
Tea
Syn free bolognase served over celeriac, swede and butternut squash mash with sprouts, cauliflower and green beans

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day: 1.5

Back