MrsV's diary

hey mrs V just wanted to ask if your hubby has tried the breathe right strips? A man i served at work yesterday could not speak highly enough of these. He said hes always been a terrible snorer and these are the only things that work for him. Might be worth a shot?!

Hi Simmy,
Yes I used lamb mince and I bought it from Asda. I know that you are supposed use extra lean mince, but after the meat has been put in the blender, then sealed in the pan AND then in the oven, it looses all the fat from it anyway.

um this is really an embarrassing question coming from someone indian i should know how to do this :( but i thought the mince is already been put thru the blender?? i'm gonna look for your recipe again!

hey mrs V just wanted to ask if your hubby has tried the breathe right strips? A man i served at work yesterday could not speak highly enough of these. He said hes always been a terrible snorer and these are the only things that work for him. Might be worth a shot?!

He has tried everything Hun, including the pulse watch that gives you a "shock" when you snore above a certain decibel to turn you over! He now has this mask as he has signs of sleep apnea (sp), but has now seen a private consultant for surgery on his nose and throat...we will get there eventually! Lol

um this is really an embarrassing question coming from someone indian i should know how to do this :( but i thought the mince is already been put thru the blender?? i'm gonna look for your recipe again!

Thats ok Huni and dont be embarrased. You dont have to blend the mince up, but I find that it makes the meat a little more easier to swallow as I have a gb. You dont need to do this if you dont want to.

xx

Hi all...been busy filing this morning and its taken me ages! Lol

Having a "thin feeling" day today, which considering totm is a rareity!

25/03/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
2 slices Hovis Nimble white bread HeB
Bacon, poached eggs topped with 2 lvl tbsp Asda Eat Smart tomato sauce 1
Banana
Lunch
Salmon salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
1 Muller lite cherry and dark choc sprinkle yoghurt 2
Grapefruit, apple, mango, cherry, raspberries, blueberries
Tea
Home made chilli bolognaise poured over carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, green beans, sprouts and boiled onion
1 chooclate orange 2 finger Kit Kat 5.5

Total syns for day: 13

Well done on your loss this week :D
Thanks for the advice, have got poles and great walking boots so along with the emergancy stuff and food I'll be all set.
My hubbie is setting my Pilates machine back up in the spare room so I can do it every other day to build up my core muscles and help build up my stamina.
Will keep on doing pilates, loved doing it but got out of the routine and just doing the Wii but def need my core worked on again.

Have a great weekend
x

Thats ok Huni and dont be embarrased. You dont have to blend the mince up, but I find that it makes the meat a little more easier to swallow as I have a gb. You dont need to do this if you dont want to.

xx

Thanks Mrs V :p am gonna try this maybe sunday btw i am stealing ideas from your diary wow u eat alot of fruit and veg!! its not suprising ur losses are so good!!!

Thanks Mrs V :p am gonna try this maybe sunday btw i am stealing ideas from your diary wow u eat alot of fruit and veg!! its not suprising ur losses are so good!!!

I do try!! Lol!!

Hi everyone!!!

Im sure most of you will have seen my post about climbing any mountain...well I did it!!! Top of Snowdon on Saturday, freezing cold, but feeling as if I was on top of the world! It wasnt easy and I must admit that I did almost join another group going back down as I felt I couldnt carry on, but I perservered! I ache a little today, but I went to the gym and did my customary 30 mins and I feel good...lets hope the scales reflect it when I weigh tomorrow evening...I hope so!

29/03/10 - Red Day
Breakfast
1 Hi fi mint bar HeB
Banana
Lunch
Asda premium lean tinned ham with salad, topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
mango, raspberries, cherries, blueberries topped with vanilla Mullerlite yoghurt
Grapefruit
Tea
pork chops with carrots, cauliflower, swede, cabbage, sprouts, butternut squash, green beans
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
7oz new potatoes in skins HeB

1 Cadbury curly wurly 6

Total syns for day: 12.5

Morning all...well all I can say is owwww!!!! Lol.

Muscles really ache today...maybe going to the Gym yesterday wasnt such a good idea after all....but I did enjoy it! Lol
Never mind.

I have weigh in to look forward to later...all I want is that 0.5lb to get my stone award and I will be happy...I think I deserve it after the amount of exercise I got in at the weekend!...we shall see.

30/03/10 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
Bacon, 2 ww premium pork sausages 1, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes and egg
Banana, melon.
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Grapefruit, mango, pineapple, raspberries, cherries, blueberries topped with Mullerlite cherry and dark chocolate yoghurt 2
Tea
Cod in breadcrumbs with herbs - home made 2.5
Syn free chips and mushy peas

Total syns for day: 10

Well done Mrs V, I didn't see the other post - I'm off to look now!
Hope you get what you deserve tonight. xx

Well done on your great achievement at the weekend. How you stuck at the climb in the awful weather I really don't know, but the feeling at the top must have been amazing, although I imagine the view was completely obliterated! Then the gym next day...!!!

Do hope that you got your stone award.

Well done on your great achievement at the weekend. How you stuck at the climb in the awful weather I really don't know, but the feeling at the top must have been amazing, although I imagine the view was completely obliterated! Then the gym next day...!!!

Do hope that you got your stone award.

Thanks Hun...well I didnt get my stone award...for all my efforts I gained 0.5lbs!:mad:

Yes, I am upset by it..no, I didnt cave and have chocolate fudge cake as some of you may have seen my comment on FB! Lol, but I am really fed up.
I know I have probably gained muscle, so will just have to accept it. I have however lost 12 inches from my waist alone, so I cant grumble too much!

I have decided to avoid EE days like the plague to see if this is my problem and just concentrate on Green and Red Days as I did before.

31/03/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbreads HeB
Asda cottage cheese and chives
Banana
Lunch
Slices of turkey, salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
1 Asda wholemeal pitta bread HeB
Strawberries, mango, pineapple, raspberries, blueberries and cherries topped with Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Asda gammon in cheese sauce 4.5
carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, green beans, sprouts, swede
egg
1oz grated cheese HeA
apple
8 Mikado sticks 4

Thank you Jaylou...I really needed it!

Morning all...well I was a bit naughty last night and went over my syns by 4.5, so I will reduce my syns today, no biggie for me really.
Im feeling a bit of a rebel at work today to and Im hoping the Boss (she is wonderful) will get us to knock of early...she's in the couldnt care mood today too! Lol.

01/04/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Lunch
Roast chicken with carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, green beans, butternut squash, swede, sprouts
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Mango, pineapple, cherries, raspberries, blueberries topped with Activia fat free cherry yoghurt
Tea
Asda gammon steak with cheese 4.5
salad vegetables
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Strawberries

Total syns for day: 10

Morning all...well I managed to get through the Easter weekend without any issues at all. I even managed to get into a size 16 pair of jeans and could walk in them and bend my legs! :D
I dont feel that I have lost any weight though, just inches and Im getting fed up!
I think I may just do the FF plan for a week to jolt the body again.

06/04/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix - made into cake (2 weetabix, 1 beaten egg, 1 lvl tbsp Mince meat, sweetner, mixed spice - all mixed together and put in oven pre-heated to 180 for 10-15 mins, whilst hot sprinkle more sweetner over top - tastes like bread pudding) HeB and 2 syns
2 ww premium pork sausages 1
Banana
Lunch
Quorn peppered steaks with salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curls 3.5
apple
mango, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple topped with 1 Activia fat free yoghurt
Grapefruit
Tea
Homemade chicken casserole with swede, butternut squash, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes, chicken stock and onion with more syn free veg!
7oz new potatoes HeB
1 oz cheese (to nibble!) HeA

Total syns for day: 7.5

Thank you LoopeyLou, it felt good that I could actually wear them without them cutting off the circulation in my legs! Lol

Well.....drumroll please!! Lol...I did it! Shifted 1.5lbs yesterday and got my stone sticker that I have been coverting for the front of my book for what felt like an eternity!
Think I will put off FF for at least another week so see how I go!

07/04/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Bacon, poached eggs
2 slices Hovis Nimble white bread HeB
2 lvl tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Banana
Lunch
Remainder of chicken casserole with sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, green beans
Mango, raspberries, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries with yoghurt
Tea
1 box McCain micro chips 8
Iceland frozen beef slices in gravy

1 Hifi lemon bar HeB

Total syns for day: 12.5

Hi all...well I have been a very busy girl today, hence the reason why I am not typing up my diary until now!

I went dancing last night...havent been for ages and I had a fab time! Dont think I stopped dancing for 3 hours straight, so that will certainly add to my Body Magic!!!

08/04/10 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
1 Hifi lemon bar HeB
Banana
Lunch
Jacket potato, baked beans and side salad
mango, pineapple, raspberries, blueberries, grapefruit, apple topped with Activia ff yoghurt
Tea
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce - mild cheese and broccoli 0.5 - topped with mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn, 2 oz cheese 1 HeB, 6
6 Mikado chocolate sticks 3

Morning all!

I wish I could say thank goodness its Friday, but Im working this evening and tomorrow night also, so Sunday is the only day I will have for rest and we are taking little one to Paultons Park! Lol.

09/04/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Weetabix cake - made of 2 weetabix HeB crushed with sweetner, beaten egg and 1 lvl tbsp mince meat 2
bacon, poached eggs
2 ww premium pork sausages 1
2 slices Hovis nimble white bread HeB
2 lvl tbsp Asda Eat smart tomato sauce 1
Lunch
Homemade chicken casserole with butternut squash, swede, carrots and onion
Banana, mango, pineapple, raspberries, blueberries, cherries topped with Activia ff yoghurt
Tea
Asda gammon and cheese sauce 4.5
cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, greenbeans, sprouts

Total syns for day: 12

I'm feeling really good! I actually ran on the tread mill at the gym...yes, ran! Ok, it was only 5 mins at 7.2kph, but thats more than I would ever do previously! I just dont like my flabby bits falling out all over the place!

Back