MrsV's diary

Morning all! Well it loks as if my diary is going to be short of a few pages this week. Hubby and I have a funeral to attend in Amsterdam on Wednesday, so we are driving over tomorrow :( I will weigh in this evening 1 day earlier, but Im not sure how I will get on over there, so I will just be happy next week with a sts. As its only 2 days I should be alright.

12/04/10 -RED DAY
Breakfast
1 Oat so simple porridge 1/2 HeB
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Banana
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Lunch
Gammon, chicken breast (left over from barbeque) with loads of salad, chopped boiled egg and 2 lvl tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Activia fat free yoghurt with mango, raspberries, pineapple, blueberries and cherries.
1 Oat Scan bran (other 1/2 of HeB)
1 Laughing cow deli light cheese and onion square 1.5
Tea
Sainsbury lamb shank in mint gravy with swede, carrots, butternut squash, cauliflower, cabbage, green beans and boiled onion
1 Hi fi bar HeB
Grapefruit
1 Cadbuy's curly wurly 6

Total syns for day: 12

Thanks both.

Well, Amsterdam funerals are completley different thats all I can say! There was no religious service and everyone had a coffee/tea in the crematorium afterwards. The "service" was accompanied by a light show and music - like a rave is the only way I can describe it! Very different!

Anyway, Im back, although Hubby had to fly out to Madrid this morning with work for the next 2 days...I just hope he can get back into Heathrow tomorrow!!
I've had 2 days off the plan, and its my * week, so who knows what will happen at weigh in ...Im still going to go regardless.

15/04/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
1 Hifi Bar HeB
Banana
Lunch
Ham and boiled egg salad with lettuce, tomatoes, lettuce, onion, cucumber, beetroot, grated carrot
2lvl tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Activia ff peach yoghurt
Tea
Roast chicken with cabbage, carrots, sprouts, cauliflower, green beans, swede, butternut squash
7oz new potatoes boiled in skins HeB
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2

Total syns for day: 6.5

Morning all!

Well was woken this morning at 3.10 by a fidgeting 4 year old! In the end, I had to ask her to either stop wriggling, or go back to her bed...she chose the 1st option. I got up at my usual 7.00, but my Daughter slept until 8.00 (we have to be out the door at 8.! :sigh:

Hubby is stuck in Madrid with only one change of clothes and its unlikely that he will be on his flight home this evening :cry:...oh well a night of ironing and being bored sensless for me! Lol

16/04/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita originals HeB
Asda vlf cottage cheese with chives
Banana
Lunch
Turkey slices in salad with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
Activia ff yoghurt poured over pineapple, strawberries, cherries, raspberries, blueberries, mango
Snack
Home made veg soup - carrots, leeks, onion, butternut squash, small bit of white cabbage with 2 chicken stock cubes
Tea
Gammon steak, egg, mushrooms
7oz new potatoes in skins HeB
2 lvl tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
more salad veg.

Total syns for day: 5.5

Morning all!

Well Hubby is stranded in Brussels until Thursday this week. :( At least he is safe and in a Country that he can speak the language!
So after a weekend of being a single parent, its back to work!
Its also totm, so feeling really fragile and depressed, but never mind...class tomorrow. Im not sure how I will have done after my 2 days in Amsterdam last week, but I went straight back on plan, so who knows?!

19/04/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Bacon, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes with fried onions, egg
2 WW premium pork sausages 1
Banana
Lunch
Turkey slices chopped in salad veg, topped with 1 lvl tbsp Heinz extra light salad cream 1
2 slices Hovis Nimble white bread HeB
Mango, raspberries, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries topped with Activia ff peach yoghurt
Tea
Pork chops, sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, boiled onion, butternut squash
1 Mint Hifi Bar HeB

Total syns for day: 7.5

hey hun. I can only imagine how you are feeling at the moment with regards to hubby being away! I just keep thinking how horrible it must be.
You have done so well with your weight loss!!! Got any before and after photos?
x

Thanks Hun..Im going to dig out some photos..I dont have that many of me as a full shot, as I hate my photo being taken.

I've also asked my Mum to dig out an old pair of trousers that used to fit me (with a struggle) so that I can take a piccie now....watch this space!

Thanks Roz!

xxx

Morning all! (just!)

Woke up convinced it was Wednesday today and felt on a high thinking that I would be seeing Hubby tomorrow..no its actually 2 more sleeps :(

Never mind. Spent the evening arguing with Little one last night who was doing her "teenager" humfs and strops around the house. She didnt win though!!

Another day sat here at work and feeling that I really dont want to be here! Will have a look at the job sites later. :sigh: Right...enough feeling sorry for myself!! I have class this evening and actually feel quite thin! I hope so! Even with those 2 days away in Amsterdam I am secretly hoping that I will have lost something. Please keep fingers, toes and anything else crossed for me! Lol

20/04/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Weetabix cake made with 2 weetabix HeB
1 lvl tbsp mince meat 2, 1 beaten egg and sweetner to taste
Bacon, poached eggs
2lvl tbsp Asda smart price tomato sauce 1
2 slices Hovis Nimble white bread HeB
Banana
Lunch
Pork chop - grilled with mustard powder and garlic granules
loads of salad vegetables
2 lvl tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Mango, melon, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, cherries topped with Activia ff mango yoghurt.
Tea
Beef stew from SW website 1
loads of syn free veg
1 Cadbury Curly wurly 6

Total syns for day: 14.5

Hope your ok, so many people have loved ones stranded at mo. My brother in law was in Majorca and took 4 days to get him and his wife and 3 kids home. They took ferry to Barcelona then hired a car to calais, ferry to dover then taxi to Stanstead....total cost £2500. They holiday was a £400 cheapy one they put together themselves so :eek:

Can I ask how do you make the weetabix cake, is it in the microwave?
xx

Hey Hun, I just bake it in an oven on 180 for 10-15 mins. It really doesnt take long and is lovely!

No worries Hun!

Well....Im am skint! I have no money until the end of the month :sigh:. I have no fresh fruit and no veg left.
I cant afford to go to class again either :cry:, so Im going to have to go alone again until I can afford it. Yes, I know its only £5 a week, but at the moment its at the stage where I am driving my car on empty as I cant put fuel in and looking for more work to bump my cash flow.

So...there we go!

Anyway, I have just realised that I havent been typing up my diary for the last 2 days, I have been on plan, I've just been really busy with work.

23/04/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
1 Hifi bar HeB
250 ml semi skimmed milk HeA
2 weetabix HeB
Grapefruit
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Mixed frozen fruits topped with Activia ff yoghurt
Tea
Sainsbury lamb shank with sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, green beans, carrots and boiled onion

1 Cadbury curly wurly 6

Total syns for day: 12.5

Morning all...well things arent as dire as I painted on Friday. Yes, I am still skint, but not as much as we thought! As long as I can pay for SW classes myself out of my extra little income, then I can still continue to go :D:D Now I am going to classes, I dont want to have to give them up again, as I really am enjoying it.
Hubby is off to Bordeaux from tomorrow until Friday, but at least there is now fuel in the car and food in the house! Lol.

26/04/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
satsuma
Lunch
Syn free bolognaise with boiled onion, sprouts, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, green beans
Mixed fruit with Muller lite yoghurt
Tea
Quorn peppered steaks, salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
7oz new potatoes boiled in skins HeB
Pineapple, strawberries.

1 Cabury curly wurly 6

Total syns for day: 10.5

Yay! That's fab news Mrs V. So pleased you can continue going to class.

Glad your hubby got back okay too, even though he's off away again!!

Hi all! Class tonight and I hope that I will have lost 1lb...if I have, then I get to reach my 8 stone loss marker! Then it will be another 3.5 stone left to go!!!
Hubby flew off to France again this morning :sigh:, so once again I am at home with little one until Friday...thankfully not so long this time.

Im feeling really positive today and feel "thin", so lets hope the scales reflect that!

27/04/10 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Banana
Lunch
Mug shot Thai noddles (can recommend this!!) 0.5
strawberries, melon, pineapple, cherries, raspberries, blueberries topped with Muller lite yoghurt
Tea
Home made smash pizza topped with bacon, mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn, baked beans (trust me on this!), garlic granules and 2 oz grated cheese HeA and 6

10 Mikado sticks 5
Total syns for day: 15

Back