MrsV's diary

Morning all!!!
Feeling the need for a holiday! December cant come soon enough for me, even though I have a week's leave booked next month, we are doing local family day outs, so not classing as the "main real deal"!

*Random note to self*...never pick your nose after cutting chillies again you numpty! :rolleyes:

29/07/10 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbreads HeB
Asda good for you cottage cheese with chives and onion
Banana
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Lunch
Quorn lamb style grills with pasta salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Fruit salad topped with Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Cheese, onion and potato pie with baked beans and garlic.

Boil onions and potatoes, mash with 6 laughing cow extra light cheese HeA.
In casserole dish, open tin of baked beans.
Add mash on top and then sprinkle over 2oz grated cheese HeB and 6 add sprinkling of garlic granules to cheese and bake in oven until cheese is bubbling....delicious!

Total syns for day: 10.5

well done on you 9 stone sticker - but i can still see you 8 one in your siggie?? not sure if you have updated it or not!!? xxx 9 stone!!! its amazing! xxx

Just added it for you Hun!!

xxx

Oh its lovely and green!!! I think the most i will get is an 8.....wowowow! Very proud of ya mrs v xxxx

Morning all!
This is the first weekend in ages that Im not working in the evenings and I am soo excited! We havent planned to do anything, but it just means that whatever we do plan...we can actually do it as a family!
Just spoken with Hubby and he has suggested going away for the night. Would be lovely!

30/07/10 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Banana
Lunch
Bacon, mushrooms, eggs, tinned potatoes, baked beans
Strawberries topped with Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Not sure yet, will probably have a curry!

Chicken dhansak 6.5
Plain boiled rice with side salad

Total syns for day: 10

Afternoon all! I have been in a meeting all morning, so only now got the chance to type up food diary!
Im due my * week this week and feel quite bloated at the moment. My scales show a gain this week and if this is the case at weigh in tomorrow, I know its purely down to the totm and nothing else....oh well!

02/08/10 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
4 Rivita originals HeB
Banana
Lunch
Left over roast chicken cooked dinner with 100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
Mixed fruit salad with Muller lite yoghurt
Apple
Tea
Home made lamb burgers with salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
1 Cadbury curly wurly 6

Total syns for day: 12.5

Morning all. Well went to the Drs yesterday and was told that he would refer me to the back clinic...at last! He has also prescribed me a mild sedative to help me sleep and is also a mild anti-depressant - I suppose the fact that I burst into tears when I spoke to him didnt help! :cry:
Took one last night and was ready to go to bed by 10.00.....then was woken 4 times by Daughter (no idea why but she wanted to get up and play :eek:) and then once by a really spooky thing that happened that frightened me enough to call Hubby up to bed with me! :eek:
So...this morning....I am exhausted! I have warned Daughter that if she doesnt stay in bed this evening the baby gates are going back up....and now for a full day at work feeling pants!

03/08/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
28g porridge oats (will have oat scan bran later) HeB
Banana
Lunch
Roast chicken salad topped with 2lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Fruit salad topped with muller lite yoghurt
Apple
Tea
Homemade bolognaise with heaps of syn free veg
1 Hifi bar HeB
Oat scan bran plus 1 Laughing cow extra light cheese 1.5

Cadbury Curly Wurly 6

Total syns for day: 12

Hope your back pain gets better. I feel it even worse when my * weeks are coming, but it's nothing compared to the sciatica pains I was getting after pregnancy- thank goodness those have gone!!!

Thanks Meli and I hope that things improve for you too.
* weeks are horrible :(
Went to weigh in last night and managed to stay the same, Im actually pleased with this as it is that dreaded totm and I usually gain!

Sleep is still being disturbed, just waking up now to visit the bathroom 6 times a night! Think I shall have to stop drinking at a certain time! :eek:

04/08/10 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
Baked beans, mushrooms, bacon, tinned potatoes, egg.
1 Hifi bar HeB
Banana
Lunch
Left over bolognaise with pasta and salad
Apple
Tea
Not sure yet, will probably have pork chops with syn free chips, veg, mushy peas and 100ml tesco gravy granules 2
Although....if I can persuade Hubby I may just opt for a chicken dhansak with plain rice and salad 6.5

So total syns for day: will either be: 10 or 5.5

you are doing so well and such an inspiration to us all. I can do the food side but i do love a glass of wine or 2 which really messes up my syns - i do try hard to only have some at weekends but not always easy especially as i do go out alot. I just wanted to ask if the chicken dhansak is a supermarket brand or takeaway or homemade? i only ask as i do not have takeaways (or go out for indian) due to not knowing syn value.

Hi Shaz...the dhansak is from an indian takeaway and is gorgeous, a bit like a sweet and sour lentil curry dish. Its 6.5 syns and I either have chicken or our restaurant does buffalo which is gorgeous! Another regular one that I like at the indian is also chicken jalfrezi thats 8.5 syns. I tend to go for these curries when Im on an EE day as I can have plain rice with it too.

Hi all! Just realised that I havent typed up my diary today! Believe it or not I have been really busy with work! Just got home with Daughter, so thought that I would type it before I sort things out here! Lol

05/08/10 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
1 hifi bar HeB
Banana
Lunch
Gammon with jacket potato and salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Fresh fruit salad topped with Muller lite yoghurt
Tea
Pork chop cooked dinner with loads of veg topped with 100ml Tesco gravy granules 2

1 Cadbury curly wurly 6

Morning all! Well Im feeling a little more upbeat than ever this morning, although a few more hours sleep would have been preferred!
I think the "happy pills" that the Doctor has given me have finally kicked in!
It does mean however that Im in one of those "couldnt care less" moods and Im sat here at work with piles of paperwork to deal with, but cant be bothered!
I was supposed to be working this evening, but the job was cancelled, so another evening at home with Hubby and Daughter and Im actually looking forward to it!

06/08/10 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original HeB
Asda cottage cheese with chives and onion
Banana
Lunch
Jacket potato with baked beans and boiled egg and side salad
Fruit salad topped with Mullerlite cherry layered yoghurt 2
Tea
Pork chops roast dinner with 100 ml Tesco gravy granules 2

1 Hifi bar 6

Total syns for day: 13.5

Hi all!
Well I had a fantastic weekend, just Hubby, Daughter and I doing lots of things together as a family.
I even went to a Chilli Fiesta and enjoyed food there (proof that you can go to events and stick to plan!)...however, I did have a chocolate fudge brownie and icecream for pudding at Harvester last night....but....am I feeling guilty? No...I made the decision to eat it, no one forced me and it was blooming lovely. :D

I got back on plan this morning and thats that!

09/08/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Lunch
Tuna fish salad with boiled egg (from canteen) topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Mullerlite yoghurt with cherry layer 2
Tea
Homemade bolognaise sauce with lots of sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, courgette
1 Cadbury curly wurly 6

Morning all! I have decided to stop the "happy pills" as Hubby and I have discussed trying for another baby. So....less "happy pills" and more folic acid for me! :)
I still feel as if I need a week's sleep, but Im coping!
Last night Hubby and I booked our hotel rooms for France in 2 weeks time - Im really excited, as its now a reality and not just a "discussion" that we have had!!!

Its my Daughter's last week at Day Nursery this week and Im pretty certain there are going to be tears on Friday...from me..not from my Daughter!!!

Weigh in tonight..not sure how I've done this week. Apart from the chocolate fudge brownie and icecream at Harvester on Sunday, I have been really good.

10/08/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 slices Nimble white bread HeB
Bacon slices, 1 Richmond thin pork sausage 3
2lv tbsp Asda smart price tomato sauce 1
Banana
Lunch
Quorn lamb style grills with salad veg topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Fruit salad topped with Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Roast chicken with veg and 7oz new potatoes HeB
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2

Total syns for day: 7

Oooh, exciting times for you Mrs V! Where in France are you going? I love it there.
Big changes for you and your little one, is she going up to Big School in September?

Oooh, exciting times for you Mrs V! Where in France are you going? I love it there.
Big changes for you and your little one, is she going up to Big School in September?

Hey Jaylou!! We are going to Caen and then around the Normandy beaches, so Northern France. If the weather is pants then we will head south. I love France too and have seen most of it!
Little one is starting "big school" in September and it cant come soon enough for her.

Hi all! Well gained 1lb last night....very disappointed as I had only had the chocolate fudge cake and icecream as a naughty. This just goes to proove that I CANT cheat the system no matter how hard I try! I have also had a fair few more EE days last week, so this week Im not having anything but Red and Green to see if that kick starts things again. I know it will and as I said to Consultant last night, Im more than happy with how things are going, even if its a little slow.

11/08/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Asda good for you cottage cheese with chives and onion
Banana
Lunch
Left over roast chicken dinner with 100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
Mullerlite yoghurt with cherry 2
Tea
Home made beef burgers with salad, grilled aubergine, egg
1 Hi fi bar HeB
Strawberries
1 curly wurly 6

Total syns for day: 13.5

Morning all...couldnt come on yesterday, really busy....heres yesterday and today's diary for anyone that is interested.
Went to Hospital yesterday and I have suspected carpel tunnel :( I am sat here with one hand in a strap (supposed to have both, but they had run out of the right hand ones!)
Just waiting for the back appointment now. It seems that it doesnt matter how much weight that I have lost, things are worse not better for me!

12/08/10 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Quorn sausage, baked beans, mushrooms and eggs
Lunch
SW onion and potato tortilla (from one of the magazines)
Banana
Mixed fruit salad topped with mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Batchelors Pasta and Sauce - cheese leek and ham 1
2oz cheese 2x HeB
1 Hifi bar 6
Total syns for day: 7

I had some really strange dreams last night thanks to the cheese! That coupled with a visit from an over sized spider that had clearly taken steroids took me over the edge!!!

13/08/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Bacon with 2 slices Nimble white bread HeB
2lvl tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Banana
Lunch
Tuna salad topped with 2lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Apple
Tea
Pork chop roast meal with 100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
7oz new potatoes HeB
1 Cadbury curly wurly 6
Strawberries with mullerlite yoghurt

Have a great weekend all!!!

Hi all,
Another busy day at work, so just getting on to type up food diary. The weekend was hectic, but wonderful. Met up with family in Wales for a birthday party and it was wonderful seeing everyone after such a long time. Plenty of photos were taken, so I will post some as soon as I can get them from my Mum.
Hubby let me drive the sports car to work (yes, I did have to call him to let him know that I had arrived safely, but...), wow what fun!!!!

16/08/10 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
Asda cottage cheese with chives and onion
Banana
Lunch
Tuna fish salad topped with 2lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Strawberries with mullerlite vanilla yoghurt
Tea
Pink n white 2.5
Gammon with jacket potato and salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1

Total syns for day: 8

I dont think anyone is reading this diary anymore, but I will carry on :(
There is a lot happening at the moment that I cant really go into on here, but Im still on plan and thats all that matters.
Daughter was in tears when I spoke with her earlier :cry:this really upset me, but she has calmed down again. I know she's having a fantastic time with her Nanny and Grandad, but I know that at bed times, she wants to be with me for a cuddle.
Work is hectic, hence the reason why its 21.00 and Im only just typing this up. I lost 2.5lbs this evening at class, for which Im chuffed about. I am planning on having the week off when we go over to France next week and I will put up with the consequences when I face the scales the week after.

17/08/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Lunch
Ham salad topped with fat free salad dressing
a packet Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
Fruit salad topped with mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Asda gammon in cheese sauce 4.5
Syn free vegetables and egg