MrsV's diary

Mrs V

Loves Life!
;) Right, I thought that I would be a good girl and try and log on here what I munch on...I have a diary that I take with me everywhere too, but I thought that as I spend a lot of time on here, I would record here and hopefully give you all some ideas like you have given me!
So here goes!! I am back dating it, as I started the plan on Tuesday, so here we are:

11/11/08 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Mullerlight
Banana
Satsuma
Grapes
Strawberries

Lunch
Salmon salad - salmon mixed with beetroot, gherkins, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, radishes, peppers and lettuce - mixed with 2tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo (0.5 syns)

Tea
Synfree Bolognase sauce - mince beef, onions, mushrooms, passata and tinned tomatoes fried with crushed garlic and dried mixed herbs, served with roasted veg (butternut squash, aubergine, courgette, peppers and onion) sprayed with frylight and 7oz new potatoes (HeB)
Snack
1 Alpen light bar (HeB)
6 laughing cow extra light cheese triangles
Walkers french fries crisps (4.5 syns)
Total for day: 5

12/11/08 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Pineapple chunks
Satsumas
Grapes
Lunch
Pasta bake - boiled pasta mixed with Heinz meanz sweet chili beans (Think they are free!), chopped quorn sausages and 6 laughing cow extra light cheese (HeA)
Tea
2x Alpen light bars (2xHeB)
Pear
Stir fry noodles (plain) veg (cabbage, carrots, beansprots, mushrooms, peppers) cooked with garlic, ginger, chinese five spice and soy sauce
Total for the: 0

13/11/08 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Mullerlite
Satsuma
Pineapple
Melon
Banana
Lunch
Salmon Salad - made as above with the extra light mayo (0.5 syns)
Tea
Syn free bolognase sauce as above with syn free roasted vegetables, served with 7oz new potatoes (HeB) and celeriac
1 Alpen light bar (HeB)
1/2 pint skimmed milk (HeA)
Walkers french fries crisps (4.5)
Total for day: 5

14/11/08 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Mango
Grapes
Strawberries
Satsuma
Lunch
Syn free pasta quiche - made by mixing, Quark, cottage cheese (a little of plain and chive), peppers, mushroos and cherry tomatoes with 3 eggs. Add a cooked Batchelors Pasta n Sauce (I am using a mushroon and wine one). Bake in oven until firm around 180 deg (cant give a length of time, so until set on top) served with salad
Tea
Cheese and Potato bake with baked beans - boil and mash potatoes and boiled onions. Layer baked beans on bottom of casserole dish, add potato and onion mash. Sprinkle 3oz cheese on top (HeA, 2x HeB), can add sliced tomatoes if you like as well.
Total syns for day: 0

Really??? Poop, missed out there then didnt I?? Lol

As I can get on here at the weekends - too busy with work and Little One, I will type up Sat and Sunday's meals and then post again with todays meals.
15/11/08 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Omelette
Lunch
Slice of ham - went to a childrens birthday party and spent the afternoon on a trampoline (have never laughed so much in all my life!!)
Melon
Tea
Asda tandoori chicken breast slices, mixed with cucumber, spring onions, tomatoes, radishes, gherkins, peppers and 2 tbs Hellmans extra light mayo - 0.5
Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsuma
Banana
Strawberries
Grapes
Total Syns for day:0.5

16/11/08 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Strawberries
Lunch
Asda sliced beef in gravy (frozen) - to pick at
Chicken wrapped in bacon to eat cold
Tea
Steak
Roasted veg - butternut squash, courgette, carrots, aubergine, roasted with frylight and garlic, with 2 tbs Hellmans extra light mayo (0.5)
3 Mini babybel lights (HeA)
2 x Alpen light bars

Total syns for day: - 0.5

Sunday was a difficult day as virtually everything I ate I threw back up again (the delight of having a gastric band I know)...but I perservered and think I came out the otherside!!! Lol:rolleyes:

Very hungry!!!

Ok, so woke up this morning feeling thin! Love that feeling and havent had it for a while!
I am in work sipping a pint of water and due to having thrown up most of what I ate yesterday...hungry!! Here is my planned menu for today!

Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Strawberries
Grapes
Banana
Lunch
Salmon salad - loads of syn free salad veg, with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo
Tea
Syn free mince bolognase sauce (recipe above)
Roasted veg, served with celeriac and 7oz new potaotes mashed (HeB)

6 Laughing Cow extra light cheese triangle (HeA)
1 Alpen Light bar (HeB) - will check on the allowance now!

Total syns for day: 0.5

Its my Birthday tomorrow and this evening I have to pop into the local shop to buy a shed loads of cake for everyone at work...I will be strong...I will be strong!!! Lol:eek:

Okay...just found out that yes, you can definitely have 2 Alpen light bars as 1 HEB....oh well, I dont think I could eat 4 in one day anyway! Lol....thank you Melanie for letting me know!

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, after a rubbish night's sleep...Husband that snores and a Daughter that holds conversations in her sleep....who then throws hissy fits in the morning as she hasnt had enough sleep either I am ready to scream!
Got on the scales this morning and I have managed to loose 7lbs! Bonus!!!:D:D

18/11/08 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
Mullerlite yogurt
Banana
Grapes
Strawberries
Cherries
Satsumas
Lunch
Cheese and onion potato bake - layer of spagehetti in tomato sauce (I cant eat beans!), mashed potato with onions and topped with 2oz grated cheese (HeA, HeB)
Tea
Smash pizza - smash base, passata mixed with garlic, mixed herbs. Mushrooms, sweetcorn, peppers and topped with 2oz cheese (HeB and 6 syns)

Total syns: 6

Morning all! :D
Well what a birthday I had yesterday! Took the chocolates that a colleague at work gave me and they were welcomed by a Husband and 2 3 year olds! I managed to save 2 for work today! Not that I'm complaining, as I know I would gorge a whole box given the choise!
So here is the plan for today:

19/11/08 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Grapes
Strawberries
Satumas
3 x Mini Babybel light (HeA)

Lunch
Salmon Salad - lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, radishes, spring onions, gherkins, pepper mixed with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo (0.5)

Tea
Syn free mince bolognase topped over carrots, butternut squash, celeriac, sprouts, cauliflower and 7oz new potatoes (HeB)

1 x Alpen light bar (HeB)
Grapefruit
2 x Celebration chocolates (5)
Total sysn for day: 5.5

I now know that I can have 2 Alpen light bars as a HeB, but due to my gastric band, I cant physically eat that many, so I will just stick with the one.

:D Morning all!!! Absolutely shattered again...must do something about Hubby's snoring, its driving me nuts! I wonder if Husbands count as a superfree food?!!...Does anyone have any recipes? Lol

20/11/08 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsuma
Banana
Grapes
Strawberries
Cheries
3 x Mini Babybel light (HeA)
Lunch
Asda Tikka and Tandoori chicken breast fillet salad: with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, radishes, gherkins, spring onions, topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo (0.5)
Tea
Remaining syn free bolognase, with 3 x Mini Babybel light (HeB)
and carrots, sprouts, cauliflower, greenbeans.

1 Alpen light bar (HeB)
Total Syns for day: 0.5

I am teaching jive this evening for 4 hours and then onwards to Asda for a shop! I wont get home much before 11.30, so Green Day for me tomorrow!

Danced my chunky little legs off!!!

Morning all!

Last night I was teaching jive, so danced for 4 hours continuously.......went home a sweaty aching mess, but also with a huge grin on my face!! :D:D:party0011:

Absolutely exhausted this morning going to work and was desperately trying to think of excuses, but Im here now anyway!! Lol

21/11/08 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
3 x scrambled eggs
Heinz Meanz Beans - sweet chilli flavour (both mixed in together)
Mullerlight yoghurt
Banana
Satsuma
Lunch
Chicken flavour Mug Shot
Tea
Cheese and potato pie with tinned chopped tomatoes - topped with 3oz cheese (HeA and 2 x HeB)

Total syns for day: 0

Well done you - all that dancing must have burned a zillion calories! Regarding the snoring, I used to thump my DH but now I just yank his pillow really hard till he sort of falls off it, then he has to re-arrange himself and that seems to stop him snoring for a while! Worth a try!

Hi Barb...Ive tried that! Ive even tried holding his nose so that he gasps for breath! Also physically turned him over.....how is it possible to snore face down?!!!
Also bought a watch that emitts a electric pulse (more like a shock!) to make him turn over, result......snore!
He even wakes our 3 year old daughter up, who comes into our room to tell daddy off!!!
Now its down to kicking him out of bed into the spare room!!!

Hi Barb...Ive tried that! Ive even tried holding his nose so that he gasps for breath! Also physically turned him over.....how is it possible to snore face down?!!!
Also bought a watch that emitts a electric pulse (more like a shock!) to make him turn over, result......snore!
He even wakes our 3 year old daughter up, who comes into our room to tell daddy off!!!
Now its down to kicking him out of bed into the spare room!!!

Hi MrsV

Has your hubby tried those strips that go over the nose to open up the airways as it were? They're supposed to work...

Lol...yes he tried those too! Until he sheds a few stone, there is nothing that will make any difference...its also a standing joke with our friends!

Morning all!!! Daughter had her 3rd Birthday Party yesterday and we had such a fantastic time. However I saw fit to munch my way through a couple of sausage rolls, crisps and cake. Im not upset by it and if I've gained tomorrow, Im ok with that. I had a lovely time and saw all my family from South Wales too. Anyway, back on form, even with a sore throat and runny nose today!

24/11/08 - RED DAY

Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
2 Weetabix (HeB)
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Strawberries
Grapes
Satsumas
Pear
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo (0.5)
Tea
200g Asda Lamb in gravy 2 syns
7oz new potatoes (HeB)
Boiled carrots, cauliflower, sprouts, green beans, broccoli and courgette.

Total syns for day: 2.5

Thank you Wonder! I hope not, but Im one of those people that only needs to look at a cake and I gain 3lbs!! Lol
Never mind if I did gain, Im prepared for it, especially as we had a good time!!

Morning all!!!
Well, after the little indulgence at the weekend and the "forgot to mention" curry, I weighed this morning and have stayed the same. I am happy with that!! :)
I know that I have lost inches, as my new clothes are already hanging on me...cant afford to go on a spree again!!! Oh well!! :sigh:

25/11/08 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
Tin of Heinz Meanz Beans sweet chilli flavour
Scrambled egg mixed together with 6 Laughing Cow extra light cheese triangles (HeA)
Lunch
Chicken flavour mug shot
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Satsuma
Grapes
Tea
Smash pizza (rapidly becoming my favourite!!) - toped with mushroom, sweetcorn, peppers, onion and 3oz cheese (2x HeB) (6 syns)

Total syns for day: 6

Ooo good luck Wonder!

Back