MrsV's diary

Lol....

Morning all!!! Well hectic weekend! I was working Friday and Saturday night and then yesterday we all went to a 4 year old splash pool party. It was great fun! Totally zonked daughter out for the evening which was a bonus!
I even had a curry last night (chicken dhansak and only 6.5 syns!!) and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Lost 1lb this week, which I am disappointed over, as seeing as last week was a * week, I thought I would have lost more...never mind, at least I lost and I've reached 100lb loss this week too! So will perservere!! May just throw in some Red and Green Days this week, just to spice things up!

12/10/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
4 Rivita crispbreads HeB
tomato and quark
Banana
Lunch
Syn free chicken casserole - chicken, mushrooms, peppers, leek, carrots and onion with chopped tomatoes and herbs and stock in slow cooker...delicious, served with pasta
Mullerlite yoghurt
Apple, orange
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Tea
Syn free bolognase stuffed aubergine, topped with 1 16g Bousin 3
Pineapple slices

Total syns for day:6.5

Morning all!!
Well...decided to liven things up with the losses, so apart from EE day yesterday, Im going to have a Red and Green Day week. EE is wonderful and means that I can still go out and have a chicken curry etc with the family, but my losses are so slow, I feel really frustrated...so, instead I will use EE on the days that we are out and busy...well...we'll see! :flirt2:

13/10/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Banana
2 weetabix HeB
1 packet Walker's french fries 4.5
Lunch
Salmon salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Apple, orange
Mullerlite cherry layer and vanilla chocolate yoghurt 2
1 Curly wurly 6
Tea
Remaining bolognaise sauce poured over syn free vegetable and 7oz new potatoes HeB

Total syns for day: 13.5

Last edited:
What a fabulous achievement!! Well done on getting your 100 x

I've been doing red and green a bit more this last week and I've been enjoying the extra A and B tbh and concentrating more on "free" meals like bean chilli and rice and having butternut squash with meat. Can't say it will have a good weight loss though as I've had my treats this week but it's made a change. I love the EE cookbook though and I do want to make the lasagne and kheema curry again so I'm not ruling it out but i've enjoyed red and green!

Good luck hun. xx

Thanks Hun...I certainly wont say never again to the EE plan, but I think I will limit the days that I do have on it just to spice things up a bit. I love the Kheema curry too, so dont want to miss out on that one! Lol

Morning all!! Well, its the same ol', same ol' today. I have told Hubby that he needs to sleep in the spare room tonight if he values his life! The amount of times I tried to get him to turn over was unbelievable and as a result I have pulled a muscle in my shoulder! :mad:
I have my work's medical today, which should be interesting. I had one 2 years ago when I was around 20 stone, so it will be interesting to compare the 2 printouts!
Have another busy day to contend with, plus a parents evening, plus a 30 min drive to a toy shop with daughter to get some birthday presents for her friends....there is never any rest for the wicked!! Lol

14/10/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Quorn sausages, baked beans, mushrooms, tinned potatoes, egg.
Banana
Lunch
Asda chickpea dhal with basmati rice 3.5
Muller lite yoghurt
Pineapple, apple, satsuma
Asda cheese curls 3.5
2 Alpen light bars HeB
1 Cadbury fudge finger 5.5
Tea
Smash pizza, topped with peppers, onion, mushrooms, sweetcorn 7 olives 1
42g Cathedral city light HeB
Strawberries with 0% Total Greek yoghurt

Total syns for day: 13.5

Last edited:
Hi Mrs V,

Is the Asda's chickped dahl free?

Your food makes my mouth water!

Ooops...missed the syns off this one Hun...its 3.5 syns for the whole tin.

Your menu sounds delish, I'm struggling at the moment and find your diary an inspriation! x

Thank you Hun!!
I dont think I would have stuck to SW for so long if I had to eat the same thing over and over again!! Lol

Morning all...boy am I shattered! I think I currently have a bladder the size of a walnut!!! Must remember not to drink 2 pints of water before going to bed again! Lol.
Feedback from Daughter's parents evening was glowing, even if I do say so myself, so well done Munchie!

15/10/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 slices Nimble wholemeal bread HeB
Bacon, poached eggs
2 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Banana
Lunch
4 Rivita original crispbreads HeB
Asda cottage cheese with red peppers
Salad topped with Fry light caesar salad spray (not sure how it will taste...will let you know!)
Apple, 2 satsumas
Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Homemade syn free lamb burgers
salad topped with 1 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 0.5
1oz stilton cheese 5.5
Strawberries topped with 0% Total natural yoghurt, sweetner and vanilla essence (had this last night...delicious!)

Total syns for day: 10.5

Mood is on par with the Incredible Hulk today!

....and all because I am tired! Blooming Hubby went off roading last night came home after I had gone to bed and put the washing machine on with a pair of jeans and a pair of trainers in it as he came back covered in mud. Now whilst normally I wouldnt have minded the washing machine going on....but at 1.30 in the morning I think its being a little unreasonable! :mad:
And now Im in a foul mood and have to work today and this evening...grrrrr!!!!

Have Daughter's Harvest Festival tea party to go to later, so that will cheer me up.

16/10/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
1oz Puffed wheat 5
Banana, apple
Lunch
Left over lamb burgers with salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Mullerlite youghurt
Satsumas, passionfruit
Tea
Roast chicken with carrot, swede, celeriac, butternut squash and boiled onion mash and cabbage, cauliflower, green beans and sprouts.
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2

2 Alpen light bars HeB
2 slices Alisons wholemeal bread HeB

Total syns for day: 11.5

Oh dear! The washer wouldn't bother me at night, but with trainers in and the clunking noise they make in the washer, well that would seriously bother me! He needs to do some grovelling Mrs V....

Have a good weekend hun, even with working. Hope you get some sleep tonight. xx

Thanks Hun!!!
I have been making him feel really guilty so far today!! Lol.
Thankfully my work isnt difficult (Im a registered Baby sitter) and the children normally are in bed already - Im there to make sure that they are safe and well incase they wake etc. Most of the children I havent even met...and thats 3 years into the job! Lol.

Asda Chick Pea Dahl is free on a green day according to my book?! I eat it often as its so tasty. More syns for you to enjoy - cant be bad! What made you think it was 3.5 syns?

Hiya Mrs V. I have just been reading your diary and just want to thank you for taking the time to do it - it has been so helpful. I am only a newbie to this but have tended to stick to the same food every day for safety, but your diary really has given me so much info and ideas for nice meals.

I have saved it in My Favourites so I can keep looking at it when I am planning my week's meals :). Off to do some shopping at Asda now!

Asda Chick Pea Dahl is free on a green day according to my book?! I eat it often as its so tasty. More syns for you to enjoy - cant be bad! What made you think it was 3.5 syns?

I looked on SW website and it wasnt listed there, so went through the calculator Hun.

Back