mummy 2 b slimming world food diary ..

lebody

day 1 - green

breakfast: 2 x 400g wholemeal toast (1hxb) 2 tsp flora (2syns) 3/4 tin spaghetti hoops, 1 small banana, cup of tea with splash of skim milk (part hxa)
midmorning: 2 small braeburn apples
lunch: tescos golden vegetable rice ( free) + 2 plain egg omelette and 1 muller light yogurt
midafternoon: 2 x 400g wholemeal toast (1hxb) + 1 dairylea triangle + cup of tea with skim milk (part hxa)
dinner : med jacket potato, 2 tsp flora (2 syns) + v. low fat cottage cheese/chives
1/2 pkt tescos melon fruit salad

treats : milkshake made with rest of skim milk from allowance + 1 tbsp nesquik powder (3 syns)
1 dime bar (7.5 syns)

total syns : 14.5 syns

Last edited:
day 2

day 2 - green

breakfast: 1 small banana, 2 weetabix (1 hxb) and cup tea with skim milk (part hxa)
midmorning: 2 small braeburn apples
lunch: 2 quorn sausages plus tescos golden vegetable rice and green side salad + muller light yogurt, plus few small chunks of melon, cup of tea with skim milk
midafternoon: zero shape yogurt, 2 x babybel cheeses (1 hxa) cup of tea with skim milk
dinner: med jacket potato + 2 tsp flora (2 syns) + baked beans , 1 braeburn apple

treats: 10 dry roasted peanuts (4 syns)
2 x 400g wholemeal toast (1hxb) +2 tsp flora (2 syns) and 2 tsp jam (1 syn) 1 tsp sugar in tea

total syns : 10 syns

Last edited:
day 3

day 3 - red day

breakfast: 2 quorn sausages, 1 fried egg and mushrooms cooked in fry ligh, plus 2 x 400g wholemeal toast (1hxb) with 2 tsp flora (2 syns) cup of tea with splash of skim milk
midmorning: 2 x baby bel cheese (1hxa)
lunch: grilled pork chop, 8oz potato wedges baked with fry light, side salad, muller light yogurt
midafternoon: fat juicy orange
dinner: salad with ham and cottage cheese + 1 hard boiled egg, small banana
treats : left over skim milk with 1 tbsp nesquik (3 syns) 2 dime bars (15 syns)

total syns : 20 syns

Last edited:
day 4

day 4 - green

breakfast : 2 weetabix (1 hxb) with skim milk + 2 cups tea ( part hxa)
midmorning: 1 braeburn apple, 2 x mini baby bel (1hxa)
lunch : jacket potato, 3 tsp flora (3 syns) + v.low fat cott cheese, green side salad + zero shape yogurt
midafternoon : muller light yogurt
dinner : didnt have a proper dinner - picked at everything in sight, gave up counting syns in the end, was just too stressed to stick to the plan today so will use today as a flexi syn day!
treats : 1 dime bar (7.5 sins) cpl pkts crisps (10 syns)
total syns : i dread to think .. gave up counting, so today is an official flexi syn day !
total syns :

Last edited:
day 5

day 5 - green

breakfast: 2 weetabix (1 hxb) with skim milk and 2 cups tea (part hxa)
midmorning : 2 small pkts crisps (8 syns?) not the healthiest of snacks!!
lunch: 2 quorn sausages, mash with 2 tsp flora (2 syns) small portion spaghetti hoops, shape zero yogurt
midafternoon : 2 baby bel cheeses (1 hxa)
dinner : 1 fried egg ( 1 syn) med portion sw chips, baked beans, muller light yogurt
evening : 2 x 400g wholemeal toast (1 hxb) 2 tsp flora (2 syns) + marmite and cup tea with skim milk, a med orange
treats : few jelly sweets (3 syns?)

total syns : 16 syns

Last edited:
day 6

day 6 - green

breakfast : 2 weetabix (1 hxb) + skim milk and 1 cup tea (part hxa), zero shape yogurt
midmorning: 2 x 400g wholemeal toast (1 hxb) 2 tsp flora (2 syns) + marmite and cup of tea
lunch : pasta + tesco sauce (2 syns) muller light yogurt
midafternoon: 1.5 weetabix (4.5 syns) and small banana
dinner: 1 fried egg (1 syn) med portion sw chips, spaghetti hoops
treats: rest of skim milk from allowance + 1 tbsp nesquick powder (3 syns)

total syns : 12 syns

hi there
yes .. i have re-just joined, no nothing extra (unfortunately!lol) only get extras if breast feeding
good luck with it x

back on the wagon

just havent been able to stick to sw for cpl days, have have the most stressful time - 23 week doppler scan picked up probs with blood flow to placenta, which basically freaked me out because of previous history .. they have offered me extra scans to monitor the situation and told me not to worry .. which of course i am, and have eaten nothing but cr*p for the last cpl days !! so no weigh in this week, just couldnt face it .. but i owe it to baby to eat as healthily as i can now, so here i am back on the wagon, and hopefully back in control .. really lost it for cpl days there! i plan to follow sw and where not possible, calorie count to between 1700-2000 just to maintain
calorie counting

breakfast: med bowl all bran (200 cals) large banana (100 cals) skim milk on cereal and cup of coffee (100 cals)
midmorning: harvest chewee bar (100 cals)
lunch : med portion pasta with 56g philadelphia light (350 cals) 1/2 banana + toffee muller light (150 cals)
midafternoon: pkt skips (100) apple (50)
dinner: pasta - again! (was eating at someone elses house) (500) small pce garlic bread (150)
treats : small pce carrot cake (300) cpl biscuits (150)

total cals : 2250 .. not brilliant, obviously still stressed! but all cals have been estimated to the upper limit, will try and stick to 1700 or under 2morrow to average it out to 2000 each day

Last edited:
hi

hi you're welcome .. although dont know if you'll be able to learn much from me, i tend to struggle big time!
im doing sw where possible (ie have right foods in) and then trying to stick to 1700-2000 cals(to maintain) if eating out, not got right stuff in etc.. kind of works for me
why dont you come on over to pregnancy without the pounds sub forum, lots of support on there .. we also to monthly pre natal challanges , all the best xx

calorie counting

breakfast: med bowl all bran (200 cals) 1/2 banana (50 cals) skim milk (100 cals)
midmorning: activia l/w yog (70 cals) + snaked on a few crudities
lunch: tin of waitrose carrot/corriander soup (70 cals) + white roll with philadelphia light cheese (200 cals)
midafternoon: 2 x 1/4 ham sandwiches, pkt crisps (350 cals)
dinner: large chicken skewers, med portion chips, side salad + coleslaw (800 cals)

total cals : 1840 cals - not brilliant, but ate out in a steak house place and resisted temptation to the starters, and icecream .. plus chose chicken skewers over a big fat burger, so quite pleased with myself!

Last edited:
calorie counting

breakfast: mushroom on toast + cup tea/sugar (350 cals)
midmorning: slice water melon (50 cals)
lunch : salad sandwich (250 cals) + pkt crisps (260 cals) slice of water melon (50 cals)
midafternoon: pick and mix, oh dear (300 cals)
dinner: not brilliant, thats all i have to say on the matter!

Last edited:
green day

green day

breakfast: 2 weetabix (1hxb) with skim milk + 2 cups tea (1hxa)
midmorning: 2 pears and small slice watermelon
lunch: peppered quorn steak + green side salad, activia fat free yog
midafternoon: small braeburn apple
dinner : quorn escalope, small pce chicken (1hxb) green salad, new potatoes with mint, black grapes

really pleased with myself, went to yet another barbecue and resisted loads of yummy meat plus all the crisps, peanuts and nibbles that were put out - ate a small piece of chicken but used it as a hxb - havent checked if can still be used as such on the new sw plan, but wont stress too much, specially as havent used up any syns! think ive done well today!

Last edited:
green day

breakfast : 2 weetabix (1hxb) with skim milk +2 cups tea (1 hxa) and activia fat free yogurt
midmorning: elevenses bar (8 syns - ouch!) few black grapes
lunch: large bowl pasta + philidelphia v. low fat cheese (4 syns)
midafternoon: small banana, 2 x 400g w'meal nimble (1 hxb)
dinner: jacket potato with v.low fat cottage cheese, sweetcorn and side salad
activia fat free yogurt, few grapes
treats : skim milk (1hxa) + 1 tbsp banana nesquik (3 syns)

total syns : 15 syns

Last edited:
extra easy

extra easy

breakfast: 3 x 400g wmeal nimble (1 hxb+3 syns) 3 tsp flora (3 syns) + plum tomatoes, 2 cups tea with skim milk (part hxa)
midmorning: small banana
lunch: ham filled with v low fat cott cheese, 2 boiled eggs and green salad . activia fat free yog
midafternoon: watermelon chunks
dinner : brown rice with, salad inc toms, cucumber, red onion, little feta cheese (rest of hxa?) + fat free dressing + large pork chop with fat removed, small banana
treats : 1/2 dime bar : 3.5 syns, 2 ice lollies : 6 syns, 3 sugars : 3 syns

total syns: 18.5 syns

Last edited:
green day

changed to calorie counting - max 2000

breakfast: 2 weetabix + skim milk, 2 cups tea (250 cals)
midmorning: elevenses bar + chunks of watermelon (200 cals)
lunch: jacket potato, 2 tsp flora v low fat cottage cheeses, green side salad . med banana (450 cals)
midafternoon: ham sandwich (250 cals) banana milkshake (150 cals)
dinner : hmmm, not good

total calories :?

Last edited:
lost 1/2 lb!

had my weigh in @ sw yesturday, and was dreading it .. almost never went, specially as i missed the previous weeks weigh in and to be honest, havent exactly been brilliant .. was shocked to have lost 1/2 lb - not exactly mindblowing, but not bad with being 24 weeks pg, so nice to have made a loss, rather than putting on!! its encouraged me to try and eat as healthily as i can in the lake district next week...

Last edited:
green day

breakfast: 2 weetabix (1hxb) small banana + skim milk on cereal and on tea (1 hxa)
midmorning: 1 sw bar (1hxb)
lunch: pasta + 3 tsp flora (3 syns) activia fat free yogurt
dinner: small plain jacket potato, brown rice / feta cheese (1 hxa) salad + fat free french dressing
treats: dime bar (7.5 syns) 2 x ice lollies (6 syns)

total syns : 16.5 syns

Last edited:
green day

breakfast: 2 weetabix (1 hxb) small banana + skim milk on cereal + tea (1hxa)
midmorning:
lunch: 2 egg mushroom omelete with side salad + sw chips
midafternoon:
dinner: 2 x 400g wmeal nimble (1hxb) 2 tsp flora (2 syns) spaghetti hoops & 1 fried egg (1 syn)
treats: 1 x chupa chups lolly (1.5 syns)

Last edited:
Back