Mummyem's Refeed Diary :)

Well on to day 7 cant beleive it, scales dont seem to have mooved but im not upset as I just didnt want them going up lol but we will see tomorrow :)

Didnt eat half my dinner last night, really struggled with rice it really bloated me out, maybe this is something I may have to avoid :( or it could have been the hangover lol

B - Really want some egg with the kids but going to be good and have an LT shake
L - Going to my mums for a roast, cant wait, will avoid the roast potatos and take a jacket pot with me, lots of veg, can I have some gravy yet???
D - Ham salad bagel
S - Fresh Fruit

Oh and can we have beef yet? Mum has just said she is doing beef, should I take a chicken breast with me?

Lean meat with visible fat trimmed off is allowed from day 4, but I would avoid the gravy Emma.

Well I really enjoyed my lunch at mum's yesterday, didnt miss the roast potatos as much as I thought, didnt manage to eat my dinner last night as still full so had a nice pear instead.

First weigh in - STS well I say that, id actually put on 1/4 pound but she told me she was recording a STS, was gutted but havent BEEN yet so still bloated and horrible :( If anyone can see any mistakes im making please let me know as I really hoped to loose :(

Day 8 -

B - LT Shake - 141 Calories
L - Seeded bagel (223) with low fat ham (22), lettace (4), cucumber (8) and cheese triangle as spread (35), Cherry ML Yoghurt (100). - 392 Calories
D - Chicken Breast (110), Salad (30) & Sweet Potato (103) Cheese Triangle (12) - 255
S - Pear (44)

Total Calories - 832

Last edited:
I cant see anything wrong in your menu's Emma, with the exception of day 6 (no breakfast).
Could be a couple of things though, you did have TOTM so it could be water retention and the only other thing is maybe your portion sizes, are you sticking to the weights recommended by lipotrim for potatoes etc?

Thanks Kered, im always on TOTM as it happens every time I change diet so I know its not a factor, I think drinking friday may not have helped so im going to be 100% this week and cut my portions a bit as I go away friday. I did weigh my potatos to start with then got used to the size I needed so havent been, I will start again today, im only using smallish jackets.

I stayed the same my first week too Emma, then I had 3 losses. Maybe its just the change of diet as you say, but my Pharmacist did say that it happens a lot that people can have a sts or even a small gain as its their body adjusting to the food again.

Thanks for your help, I have just added the calories to my menu so far today will work out dinner later and do this every day to keep an eye, is 392 a lot of calories for lunch? Maybe the bagels are a big high for me lol :)

Its not too much but just be careful of your dinner calories and try to stick to under 1000 just for the 2 weeks refeed.

Oh Emma, you've maintained? that's brilliant! well done!

Day 9

B - LT Shake - 141 Calories
L - Salad with Tuna & Balsamic Vinegar - 186 Calories
S - ML Yogart - 100 Calories
D - WW Chicken Tikka with Rice & Salad
S - Apple

Oh Emma, you've maintained? that's brilliant! well done!

Thanks Yas, well done on your loss :) Really wanted to loose to but did have a few drinks so better be good this week lol

Ah I see drinks lol naughty naughty :D

I didn't know alcohol had a lot of cals in em.

Thanks, I wasn't expecting a loss, but if I maintained I'd be just as happy :). As long as it's not a gain, I'm ecstatic :p

STS

Hi Mummyem . I stayed the same the first week of refeed too . Next WI on saturday . hoping for a loss . Have recently started counting calories . It does put your mind at rest that you are not having too much though. I suppose it has to take the body a while to stabilise after going on to real food again.

Changed dinner last night to Egg and Ham salad as didnt want to have rice after last week, but think I should so going to try tonight lol

B - LT Shake
L - Sliced Boiled Egg, Ham, New Potato (6) and Salad
D - WW Chicken Tikka and Rice

Going to try to not have snacks today as had a bit of a blip last night with a peice of chocolate :(

Back