Munchies and Madness- my food diary.

I don't eat steak but I might see if they have gammon (but not pineapple as I'm allergic!) Or I'll just flexi syn it. I'm not working to lose the weight within a time frame so I'm feeling a bit more relaxed about it.

Not expecting a good result on the scales this week as TOTM has arrived :( I am feeling the bloat.

Made SW quiche again today but it wasn't as nice as before- I rushed the cooking as I made it for dinner so it wasn't quite as golden as it should've been. It definitely needs more than 25mins like most of the recipes I've seen!

Been saving my syns all day for a special Friday treat- a small glass of wine (mixed with diet lemonade to make 2 small glasses of white wine spritzer!) LOVELY!!

Today's food (03/02/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Pasta in leftover tomato sauce. WW fromage frais (0.5syn) Apple. Special k bar (hexb)
D- SW quiche (eggs, cottage cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, low fat cheese hexa) Sweet potato chips (2syns for spray oil)

Snacks- Satsuma. Plum.
Drinks- Tea (2syns for milk) Coke zero. SF squash. 175ml 12% white wine (7syns) with diet lemonade.

Syn total- 11.5syns

PhotoGrid_1486147720315.jpg

Ye know what you mean when you have a lot to loose it takes time isn't a quick fix so a treat now and again is needed. My journey is going to be a long one looks even longer than I thort due to small losses at the min . I normally go for gammon and egg better than pineapple lol

So looks like I may have a whole week on plan after all as Reece hasn't been too well so we are going to skip the pub lunch and softplay in favour of a brief walk around the shops and lunch at home to conserve his energy.

Made a big batch of SW coleslaw today using fat free fromage frais- it's got an odd texture so for my dinner I added some extra light mayo and that seemed to rectify it. No longer syn free but taste is more important!!

Today's food (04/02/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Mugshot. SW coleslaw (red and white cabbage, radish, celery, red onion, carrot, fromage frais and seasoning) WW fromage frais (caramel- 1syn) Orange. Kiwi.
D- 2 x chicken breast burgers (WM roll- hexb+6syns, 2tbsp EL mayo 1syn) Sweet potato chips (2syns for spray oil) SW coleslaw (0.5syn for 1tbsp EL mayo)

Snacks- None.
Drinks- Tea (hexa for milk) Coke zero. SF squash. Options hot chocolate (2syns)

Syn total- 12.5syns

Had a walk around the shops as planned- Reece seems a lot better today apart from a lack of appetite, which is unusual for him! Normally he eats like a horse!

Tried stuffing speed in where possible with my dinner and it was surprisingly delicious!

Syns were used up by coffee today- hubby went to the gym and surprised me with a small skinny latte with vanilla syrup. He teases me about my coffee addiction so I could hardly decline it!

Today's food (05/02/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Special k bar (hexb). Orange. Apple.
D- Pasta with 2tbsp low fat green pesto (4syns), baby corn, spinach and mange tout.

Snacks- Satsuma.
Drinks- Starbucks latte (hexa+3syns for syrup) Small latte (4syns for milk, 3syns for syrup) Tea (1syn for milk) Sparkling water. SF squash.

Syn total- 15syns

Well done, that's an awesome loss! :D

Thanks all :) I'm really chuffed.

Had a friend over for a playdate with Reece today so lunch wasn't too great! On plan but not really suitable.

Today's food (06/02/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Strawberries and fat free fromage frais flavoured with vanilla extract. Special k bar (hexb)
D- Pasta with 2tbsp low fat green pesto (4syns), baby corn, spinach and mange tout.
Fibre one brownie (4syns) and banana custard muller light.

Snacks- Pops (4syns) Jelly (0.5syns) Satsuma. 30g cheddar (hexa)
Drinks- Tea & coffee (1syn for milk) Sparkling water.

Syn total- 13.5syns

Quickly just updating my diary today- have a splitting headache as Riley has decided to have a screaming competition with himself for the past 2 hours!
The joys of parenting!!

Today's food (07/02/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Multigrain ryvita (hexb) topped with 3 LC triangles (part hexa) and cucumber. 2 oreo thins (3syns) WW yogurt. Strawberries. Apple.
D- Chicken in spices. Asda mushroom rice (2syns) Coleslaw (1syn for 2tbsp EL mayo)

Snacks- Pops 4syns. Fibre one brownie (4syns) and custard yogurt.
Drinks- Infused water. Tea (part hexa for milk) Lemonade.

Syn total- 14syns

Can't imagine it being a nice feeling tho leaving your little one I think I would sit and cry if it was me. I'm very lucky that I can stay at home

I fell off the wagon today...

Pub lunch (burger and chips) after having a panic attack because I had a meeting with work about my return after maternity leave- I know it's a poor excuse and I have nothing to worry about with returning but it happened. Draw a line under it and move on tomorrow!

Hello, just been having a read up on your thread!
I know how you feel re leaving your children to go to work, although I was lucky enough to be a full-time mum for 8 years, I went through a messy divorce and subsequently had to go on job seekers, I wasn't claiming long before my youngest was nearly 5 years old and they pushed me into work, although I miss my children in the school holidays as I have to work, I finally found a job with hours that suited and it's a perfect balance in my life now! I hope that things work out for you! Big cybor hugs!

If you are able to, exercise is the best medicine for depression and anxiety, it also gives you something to focus on for yourself! Maybe set some mini challenges. Some girls on here are doing the plank exercise and trying to extend the time each time they do it and crunches etc.

Well done on your losses, I'm in the 14-13 group atm although I may very soon be joining the 13-12 as i'm doing well.

Thank you Leigh. I often get working mothers guilt and it's even worse now I have 2 kiddies- I don't know how we are going to manage school holidays!!

Erm does running after my boys and shopping count as exercise?! I had gym membership before I had Reece and it was the worst thing ever! I got so bored! Am looking into local yoga/ pilates classes though to work on toning :)

Today has been okay- I got back on the SW wagon (although dinner is lacking in speed food!) Made a big batch of butternut squash soup in the slow cooker for the weekend and ordered some more staples in my food delivery so I can try cooking some more recipes (looking forward to trying to make my own bbq sauce!)
I am overly tired though, as Riley is going through a bad sleep phase- combined with cutting 2 more teeth and separation anxiety it makes me drained!!

Today's food (09/02/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Multigrain ryvita (hexb) topped with 3 LC triangles (part hexa) and cucumber. Orange. Tomatoes. Kiwi. SW coleslaw (1syn for EL mayo) WW yogurt.
D- 3 reduced fat asda sausages (1syn). Mash potato (1.5syn for light spread). Beans.

Snacks- Carrot. Multipack double decker (9syns)
Drinks- Infused water. Tea (milk part hexa) SF squash.

Syn total- 12.5syns

Back