Munchies and Madness- my food diary.

PhotoGrid_1487884011326.jpg

Feeling a little under the weather today- my throat is so sore and I'm just a little down in the dumps :(

Tried a SW scotch egg recipe- wasn't the easiest thing to do but was bloody tasty and filling!! I made 3 but would've been satisfied with 2 :) Before the tweak police pounce on me- yes, I used smash as the coating but it was about 30g for 3 so I think that's nothing to honest!
I don't make smash scones or couscous cake so I don't think this tweak will hurt!

Today's food (26/02/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Overnight oats with frozen berries (hexb)
D- 3 x SW scotch eggs (eggs, 4 tesco healthy living sausages 4syns, 0.5syns for spray oil, beaten egg and smash) SW coleslaw (1.5syns for EL mayo) SW chips (potato and carrot- 1syn for spray oil)

Snacks- Half a satsuma. Boiled egg.
Drinks- Starbucks latte (hexa+3syns for syrup) Infused water. Tea (1syn for milk)

Syn total- 11syns

Haha the scotch eggs were definitely a faff and not sure they were the best for the syns but that's because I used 1syn sausages. I've seen people make them with defrosted Linda McCartney rosemary ones and they look delicious!

Still have a sore throat and think the boys have caught a bug too :( Riley has been night waking again, which is leaving us exhausted AND I got TOTM so I'm extra tired and a little grumpy!!

Yesterday's food (27/02/17)

B- Nothing.
L- 40g low fat cheese and ham on toast (hexa+hexb) Coleslaw (1.5syns for EL mayo) with beetroot. Mini malteaser reindeer (3syns) WW yogurt. Ham. Orange. Pear.
D- Salmon with roasted veggies (1syn for spray oil, carrots, peppers, onion and cherry tomatoes) and tesco Mediterranean veggie couscous (2.5syns)

Snacks- Grapes. Muller light.
Drinks- Infused water. Tea (2syns for milk) Coke zero.

Syn total- 10syns

Went for a nice walk (and look around the shops) with Riley today- he tends to get cabin fever if we stay in too much! Got some great bargains in Sainsburys- clothes for the boys for half price and a pair of jeans for me for £5!!

Unfortunately Reece came home from nursery and then was sick :( Day off for him tomorrow and lots of cuddles/ movies. Hoping he is better by the weekend as he is meant to be having a sleepover at my mums on Friday (so me and hubby can go out) and has a friends party on Sunday.

Today's food (28/02/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Frozen berries and Muller light. Banana. 2 x alpen light (hexb)
D- Sausage ragu (3 x tesco light sausages 3syns, tinned tomatoes, onion, carrots, celery, stock, 0.5syn for spray oil) and pasta.

Snacks- Snack a jacks (4.5syns) Banana.
Drinks- Costa latte (hexa+3syns) Infused water. Tea (2syns for milk)

Syn total- 13syns

Reece was much better today- kept down all his food and water plus didn't have a temperature :)

As I was worried about him I had quick meals- glad I had a portion of chilli in the freezer! Was delicious and reheated really well.

Today's food (01/03/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Chilli (3syns) and rice. SW coleslaw (1.5syns for EL mayo) and beetroot. Satsuma.
D- Chicken stir fry with noodles (0.5syn for spray oil, chicken, onion, carrots, broccoli, cabbage)

Snacks- Pink and white (2.5syns) Cheese curl crisps (4.5syns) 2 x WW fromage frais (1syn) Satsuma. Special k bar (hexb)
Drinks- Tea (hexa for milk) Options hot chocolate (2syns) SF squash.

Syn total- 13.5syns

Today's food (02/03/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Multigrain ryvita (hexb) topped with 3 LC triangles (part hexa) and cucumber. WW yogurt. Beetroot. Apple and kiwi. Cheese curls (4.5syns)
D- Egg fried rice with chicken and veggies (rice, egg, soy sauce, broccoli, spring onions, carrots, chicken and spray oil (0.5syn)

Snacks- Satsuma. Pink & white (2.5syns) Fibre one (4syns) with Muller light.
Drinks- Tea (part hexa for milk) Fizzy water. Options hot chocolate (2syns)

Syn total- 13.5syns

I'm getting too old for nights out!! Had a lovely time with hubby and drank lots of wine (!!!) but getting half a nights sleep is not for me- it's 8pm and I am seriously considering going to bed and catching up on missed snoozing!!

Back on the wagon today- very proud of myself as hubby suggested takeaway because I am so tired (plus the boys are being naughty- they always are when they've spent a night away!) but I said no and cooked a quick but tasty dinner!

Today's food (04/03/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Mugshot. Muller light. Satsuma.
D- 2 McCain jacket potatoes (2syns) with cottage cheese, beans and 25g low fat cheese (4syns). SW coleslaw (1.5syns for EL mayo)

Snacks- Half a satsuma.
Drinks- Starbucks latte (hexa+3syns for syrup) Tea (0.5syn for milk) Coke zero. Options hot chocolate (2syns)

Syn total- 13syns

Urgh! I feel like someone switched my child with the devil spawn at the moment! I honestly would love to reach for the wine right now!!

Had a 4 year old birthday party today- I was good and didn't pick at the party food for once!!!

Today's food (05/03/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Cheese and ham on toast (40g low fat cheese hexa, bread hexb) WW yogurt. Satsuma. Cheetos (3.5syns) Banana. Ham. Tomatoes.
D- Gammon. Scrambled eggs (0.5syn for spray oil) Mashed carrot and swede.

Snacks- WW fromage frais (1syn for caramel) 2 mikado king (2syns) Satsuma. Cupcake (3syns)
Drinks- Tea (1.5syns for milk) Water. Coke zero.

Syn total- 11.5syns

Back