Mutterings of a 30 year old food addict.

18/05/16

Breakfast = melon. Overnight oats
Snack = banana. Tea
Lunch = salad and frittata
Snacks = cup of tea
Dinner = curry, rice and veg

HeA = milk
HeB = oats

Syns = olive oil 1/2 tbs (3syns) curry paste 2tbs (4syns)

19/05/16
Breakfast = weetabix, muller light, banana, melon
Snack = diet coke and a freddo
Lunch = chicken couscous salad
Dinner = cheese and ham omlette, jacket potato and beans

HeA = cheese
HeB = weetabix

Syns = freddo (5syns) , 1/2 tablespoon of bertolli for cookin omlette (?2syns)

20/05/16
Breakfast = strawberries. Overnight oats
Snack = banana
Lunch = jacket potato with beans. Salad
Snack = Muller light
Dinner = chicken and bacon pasta with SW carbonara sauce
Evening = 2x glasses of red wine

HeA = cheese in carbonara
HeB = oats

Syns = wine, wine, wine.... always the wine!!

i think I'll be off plan tomorrow (not that my Friday night wine issue is exactly on plan)

Visiting the in-laws so won't get much of a say in what's for lunch :(

I've got eggs for breakfast and a SW ready meal for dinner once we get home, so hopefully it will just be lunch and milk allowance (they drink a lot of tea!!)

Saturday (Off plan)
21/05/16

This was always going to be a bad day as we were at my in-laws, so didn't make a fuss. I just relaxed and let myself have what I wanted :rolleyes:

Also my plan to have my Syn free ready meal didn't work out, as we were so tied that we jus stopped off at the chippy on the way home :eat:

Breakfast = ham and tomato egg cup. Cup of tea
Snack = coffee
Lunch = buffet style lunch... salad, ham, cheese, quiche, sausage rolls, french bread.... 1x posseco and 1x white wine and a slice of lemon cake
Snack = 2x biscuits, cup of tea
Dinner = chip shop fish (I ate a bit of the batter but left the majority) and mushy peas, 3 of the husbands chips!!!

HeA = *
HeB = *

Syns = *

Sunday
22/05/15

Breakfast = ham and tomato egg cup
Snack = banana
Lunch = ham baguette, salad and pickled onions
Dinner = steak (cooked with olive oil), SW chips and peas
Evening = glass of milk

HeA = milk
HeB = I believe I can have a tbs of olive oil (I didn't fancy my nice rare steak cooked in fry light!)

Syns = baguette (based on 3.5syns per 28g I had 112g = 14syns)

:eatdrink051:
Got some pickled onions from Tesco Sunday (30p for a jar..... bargin).

Just caught myself stood behind the cupboard door eating them straigh out the jar!!!!

Nom nom!!!

Also popped into asda on my way home this morning, as i needed to pick up some reduced fat primula (asda seems to be the only place that stocks it)

..... ended up costing me £35!!!!

Damn all the cute summer baby rompers!!

Must not even think about going down the baby clothes isle!!... when will I learn!

23/05/16

Breakfast = watermelon. Overnight oats
Snack = banana, 2x coffee
Lunch = root veg and bean stew
Snack = pickled onions. Muller light
Dinner = chicken base pizza, jacket potato and salad

HeA = cheese on pizza
HeB = oats

Syns = tinned pineapple (?), 100ml milk in coffee (2syns)

Last edited:
24/05/16

Snack = banana. Cup of coffe
Lunch = root veg and bean stew
Snack = milky hot chocolate and freddo
Dinner = nacho style freast

HeA = cheese on dinner
HeB = oats

Syns = 300ml milk (6syns), 2tsp choc shot (1syn), freddo (5syns)

Weigh Day No. 4
:scale:

13st 1
Loss of 2lbs

Lost last weeks gain, so that's good :). Not sure how after I was off plan on Saturday. I'm not sure how I can gain on a week I've stuck to plan and loose on the week I go off plan???

Unofficial week 1 = -1 lb (*)
Unofficial week 2 = -4lbs :)
Unofficial week 3 = +2lbs :(
Unofficial week 4 = -2lbs

Work have now got me all sorted with my referal, so I can go to my first meeting tomorrow night... Ekk, exciting!! So I'll have another weigh in tomorrow (which I'll probably report to you guys on Friday).

BINGE ALERT!

I'm so ashamed of myself.

Yesterday started off well, id had a loss at weigh in, I knew that I needed to save all my syns for dinners old el paso recipe (I was using up food from the freezer). breakfast as normal... had a busy morning with the baby and had a good lunch....

Then once I got home in the afternoon I went on a rampage.... I've not had a binge for so long it's kind of taken me by supprise :(

I've never written down one of my binges before... I've always pretended it never happened :oops:

But what is the point of having a good diary of you cheat? I've um'ed and are'd about puttin this up... so I'll do it before I cange my mind again!

25/05/16

Lunch = pork chip, jacket potato and salad
Afternoon = pickled onions, milky hot chocolate, 2 nuitrigrain cake bars, 4 freddos, 3 packets of ready salted crisps
Dinner = old el paso one pan rice fish.

HeA = milk
HeB = oats

Syns = *

Today.... I am drawing a line under it. I'm going to my first meeting tonight and starting a fresh.

So....

I've been AWOL for a few weeks. AWOL from posting but not AWOL from slimming world :)

I am now a fully fledged member and have been attending groups for the last 4weeks. I'm in full swing of things and am loving every minute....... (Well apart from the weekly IMAGE therapy, which is soooo cringe!!:doh:)

So here goes.....

At the start of my SW journey I weighed in at 13st6, I did a few weeks flying solo and weighed in on my first meeting at 13st3.5.... So along with your help, this website (and a change of weigh in time and different scales) I'd lost 2.5lbs.

(Pre SW meetings = - 2.5lbs)
SW week 1 = -2.5lbs
SW week 2 = -2lbs
SW week 3 = -2lb

Weigh in on a Tuesday so fingers crossed for tomorrow :D

Well had a bit of a bad week last week.

I managed to scoff a whole packet of marylands :( and then we had family visitingo Saturday night, so that resulted in too much champagne and a dominos pizza!

They'd been camping in bakewell, so brought us a big Bakewell tart! I had a large slice Sunday (Was soooo yummy) and then packed the rest up in individual portions for the hubby to take to work this week and to get rid!

As a result I put on 1/2lb..... To be honest, I'm lucky it was only half!!

Back on plan now 100% and need to get a couple of really good weeks in the bag!

(Pre SW meetings =-2.5lb
SW week 1 = -2.5lb
SW week 2 = -2lb
SW week 3 = -2lb
SW week 4 = -2lb
SW week 5 = +1/2lb

Ugh!

I just made some lovely syn free quiche muffins for over the weekend.

Made with eggs, onion and chive cottage cheese, mushroom and ham.

Got them out the oven and have just scoffed he lot......

what the hell is wrong with me?????
It's not even mid day yet!!!

Ugh, I feel sick now.

Good job they are syn free.... looks like I'm sticking to plain salad and speed veg for the rest of the day untill diner tonight!

Ggggrrrrr! So disapointed in myself!

Has anyone tried PB2 Powdered Chocolate Peanut Butter, it's great if you like PB 1 sun a tablespoon and I have it on ryvita yummy x

Weigh in tomorrow... eek!

I've really tried to be good this week so fingers crossed :)

Yesterday and today Ive been for a nice long walk with the baby in the sling (she's not the lightest of 9month olds!!) so hopefully a nice bit of exercise will of done me some good...... and hopefully (weather permitting) I can go for another one tomorrow afternoon.

Just had a peak a some of your meals , I liked then sound of the nacho feast so I've looked it up! Love the SW wedges., somwill def give it a go. Good luck with weigh in and well done on your losses so far.

Quins.

Thanks Quins.

The nacho style feast is one of my favourites... along with the burger in a bowel (although I don't make the sauce, I just syn some burger sauce).... it tastes just like a big mac!!!!

I'll just go sit in he corner with my dunce hat on!!!:doh:

To be honest I can't be certain it was my spell checker..... it could well have been me being a little bit of a ninny!

I like the sound of naked beans!!!.... sounds like something for a Friday night after a few wines!!!
:rotflmao:

Back