Mutterings of a 30 year old food addict.

Ha, I'm still chuckling.......

Hi there popping in to follow your diary :D

Hi bloodcoveredprincess (interesting name!) and welcome along.

I've been naughting and not updating recetly!! I weighed in on Tuesday and had lost 1 lb. Although I am happy with that I was secretly hoping for more.... oh well!

I go on holiday on Monday, so not weighing in for two weeks.... eeekk! I'm intending to try and be good but I know what I'm like, hopefully I can show some self controll!

While I'm away I've promised myself and husband not to be constantly attached to my phone (he does get annoyed at me for constantly being on my phone)... so no Facebook and no forums... so I'll be missing in action for a bit come Monday.

We're going to center parcs. I'm hoping to stick to syn free plan for breakfast and packed lunches and relax a little with dinner out in the evenings (and limit the dreaded alcohol)

...... wish me luck!!

(Pre SW meetings =-2.5lb
SW week 1 = -2.5lb
SW week 2 = -2lb
SW week3 = -2lb
SW week 4 = -2lb
SW week 5 = +1/2lb
SW week 6 = -1lb

We all always hope for more when we weigh in ;)

Have an awesome time away.... and thank you for the warm welcome :D

I'm back!!!

... and I'm ready for action!! :woohoo:

After 2 weeks holiday (1 week at center parcs and 1 week in dorset) I weighed in last night.

I've put on 2lbs..... but I'm ok with that. I had an awsome couple of weeks and as long as I get back on that metaphorical wagon and loose it again... I think it's a good price to pay for 2weeks worth of ice cream and wine!!! (Not togeher, I may add! That would just be wrong!! :eek:)

So this week... I'm back on it. I've got my weeks food all planned out, I've got an sp stew made up for my lunches (ready to be bumged in the microwve) and I will loose that 2lbs ;).

Hope everyone else is doing brilliantly.

Lotte.xxx
:bunnydance:

(Pre SW meetings =-2.5lb
SW week 1 = -2.5lb
SW week 2 = -2lb
SW week3 = -2lb
SW week 4 = -2lb
SW week 5 = +1/2lb
SW week 6 = -1lb
SW week 7 = holiday
SW week 8 = holiday
SW week 9 = +2lb

Oh good luck.... I'm sure you'll be fine.

This week I have discovered butternut squash... why had I not had this wonderfull vegetable in my life before now????

It's just like a sweet potato but it's speed...... bonus!!

I put the whole thing I the oven for an hour. I popped the flesh into a stew with other veg and just are the skin there and then..... it was delicious!! :eating:

Butternut squash may become my new obsession!!

Hectic day yesterday so didn't get to update about weigh in on Tuesday!
:scale:

2lbs off!!

Glad about that. That's the extra holidays weight gone so back to where I was pre-hols ;) and going for it this week.

A few of us in group decided to fill in the SAS logs logs for a week and see if that affect our food choices and our loss..... I think it already had helped as there were a few times yesterday I would of just eaten something or licked a knife and though "ah best not or else I'll have to right it down"!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Good luck for every ones weigh in this week.

Lotte.xxx
:bunnydance:

(Pre SW meetings =-2.5lb
SW week 1 = -2.5lb
SW week 2 = -2lb
SW week3 = -2lb
SW week 4 = -2lb
SW week 5 = +1/2lb
SW week 6 = -1lb
SW week 7 = holiday
SW week 8 = holiday
SW week 9 = +2lb
SW week 10 = -2lb

I've been enjoying quark mixed with options hot chocolate the last week. I got the idea from group.... it's pretty good as a little indulgence with some strawberries.

I've tried the white chocolate, added a little vanilla and some sweetner... yum.... tasted almost like cheese cake filling. (I also tried the praline one, it was ok but not as good!!)

I've been enjoying quark mixed with options hot chocolate the last week. I got the idea from group.... it's pretty good as a little indulgence with some strawberries.

I've tried the white chocolate, added a little vanilla and some sweetner... yum.... tasted almost like cheese cake filling. (I also tried the praline one, it was ok but not as good!!)

I do this but with total 0% yoghurt. I love it with raspberries x

Weigh in tonight..... wish me luck!! I feel like I've been really good this week so don't see why it wouldn't be a good loss.

Although..... I think I overdone the eggs a bit last week (I had 2 every breakfast) and I think it's left me a little 'slow' in the toilet department!!!

I even managed to get out for a run last night! I'd prepared babies dinner for the husband to give her and I went out for a bit.....I didn't do particully well but it's a start. I was probably only out for about 15 minutes and ran/walked up and over a local hill and back.... well it's something to work on at least!! :whacky068:

We tried the Brazilian parmesan pork recipe out of the magazine last night (although I did it with pork chops and not a tenderloin) it was really good with the pinapple salsa and some rice.... will defiantly be adding that into the regular rotation of dinners :eating:

Weigh in last night
:scale:

I've put on 1/2 lb :(

Not sure what's gone wrong this week. I feel like I'd been so good.

I gave the consultant my food diary for last week to see if she can give me any feed back.

Oh well... on to the next week!!

I might go back to logging my day on here and see if you guys can give me any hints or tips.

(Pre SW meetings =-2.5lb
SW week 1 = -2.5lb
SW week 2 = -2lb
SW week3 = -2lb
SW week 4 = -2lb
SW week 5 = +1/2lb
SW week 6 = -1lb
SW week 7 = holiday
SW week 8 = holiday
SW week 9 = +2lb
SW week 10 = -2lb
SW week 11 = +1/2lb