Mutterings of a 30 year old food addict.

13/05/16

Breakfast = ham and mushroom egg cup
Snack = banana and quark sandwich
Lunch = jacket potato, tuna and salad
Dinner = meatballs, pasta, home made spicy tomato sauce and cheese
Evening = 2x glasses of red wine

HeA = cheese
HeB = WM. bread

Syns = 2x glasses red wine

Red wine is my kryptonite!

14/05/16

Breakfast = 2x pears. ham and mushroom egg cup
Snack = banana and quark sandwich
Lunch = weatherspoons 5 bean chilli and cheee jacket potato with salad
Snack = fiber one bar
Dinner = rissoto with steamed cod and veg
Evening = 2x gin and slimline

HeA = cheese
HeB = bread

Syns = fiber one bar (I believe these are 4 syns). 2x gins (5syns)

I'm not sure but I am goin to presume the weatherspoons chilli was free?? Anyone know?? Possibly a couple of suns for some cookin oil??

Last edited:
15/05/16

Breakfast = ham and mushroom egg cup. Strawberries. Muller light
Lunch = McDonalds crispy chicken and bacon salad (no dressing). 2x wholemeal bread
Dinner = roast beef, roast potatoes, veg and gravy

HeA =
HeB = bread

Syns = chicken in salad. Gravy

I thought I was being so good ordering a chicken and bacon salad. It wasn't untill I got home (we went through the drive through) that I realised it wasn't the grilled version....ggrrrrr! So upset! I didn't know here were 2 different chicken and bacon salads....can't find online how many syns that is.

Also how would you syn gravy?? Made with beef stock and 4 teaspoons of corn flour for the whole jug.... I had about 1/4 of the jug???

Thanks erniie... Not as bad as I thought, if I'd of known I would of had more of the gravy.... I always thought it was bad for me :D

Hello sammieann. Welcome along for the ride... Looks like your doing brilliantly yourself. I'm always up for ideas and critical feedback ;)

On the app the crispy chicken salad without dressing is 8 syns per portion so not too bad you seem led to be doing great

16/05/16

Breakfast = melon. Overnight oats
Snack = banana. Strawberries
Lunch = cous cous and ham salad. Slice of fritata.
Snack = milk roll and cream cheese sandwich
Dinner = chicken, veg and noodle stirfry

HeA = 1/2 milk, 1/2 cream cheese
HeB = oats

Syns = 4x slices milk roll (i believe 2.5each) stirfry sauce (using the 20cal/syn rule its 4.5syns)

2 things......

I just made myself an awesome hot chocolate with milk and choc shot.... Thinking I'd use it as my heA... Not realising We've got cheese tonight with dinner... Oops :mad:!! Am I right that 100mls of skimmed milk is 2syns?? So 300mls is 6syns (plus 2syns for the chocshot)

I walked to Iceland this morning to pick up a SW ready meal (for the weekend when hubby has a pizza).... It's massive!! Are these designed for 2 people, or do you eat the whole thing?o_O

Oh and one more thing.... I made a bacon, pea and red onion frittata thingy (adapted the baked one off the SW website) for lunch.... It tasted amazing :eat:

Here to follow your journey, your doing amazing

Hello Denise :)

Oh my goodness ladies...... We've just had the nacho style feast (off the slimming world website) for dinner.... It was brilliant!!

Highly recommended!!

On another note...had a sneaky look at the scales this morning before tomorrow's weigh in and looks like I'm going to have gained a pound :( not entirely sure what's gone wrong??

Last edited:
17/05/16

Breakfast = melon. Overnight oats
Snack = banana
Lunch = frittata, salad. Strawberries
Snack = hot chocolate
Dinner = SW "nacho style feast"

HeA = cream cheese on dinner
HeB = oats

Syns = 300ml milk (6syns) choc shot (2syns)

Weigh Day No. 3
:scale:

13st3
Gain of 2lb

Not impressed :( I'm just not sure what's gone so wrong. I'm pretty sure I have my 1/3 super free with most meals and I drink loads of water throughout the day.

Unofficial week 1 = -1 lb (*)
Unofficial week 2 = -4lbs :)
Unofficial week 3 = +2lbs :(

Last edited:
Weigh Day No. 2
:scale:

13st3
Gain of 2lb

Not impressed :( I'm just not sure what's gone so wrong. I'm pretty sure I have my 1/3 super free with most meals and I drink loads of water throughout the day.

Unofficial week 1 = -1 lb (*)
Unofficial week 2 = -4lbs :)
Unofficial week 3 = +2lbs :(
Urgh it's so annoying having a gain and not really knowing why?!
My only advice would be make sure u measure all syns ect. Dnt b too disappointed hun.. easier said than done tho I no
Xxx

Back