MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

Popping in to subscribe and congratulate you on all your hard work so far! Food looks absolutely delish! xx

Thanks Jaly and hi. I've just popped into your diary and posted there. It's hard going at times isn't it, but worth it when the scales and tape measure goes down!

You ok hun?

Sorry I didn't reply to this one Daisy - missed it completely until today! Been out every day this week, which makes it harder to stick to any sort of plan, but weigh in yesterday wasn't too bad - STS which I'm OK with, and new week started now - nice to see that red 'minus' number disappear from the top of the WW tracker!

So, food for Tuesday 24th July

Breakfast - Cereal - Total 6PP -
40g Red Berries type cereal (4PP), serving of Milk, (2PP)

Went here today Natural Surroundings Wildlife Gardens and Reserve

and later here, (Stiffkey Salt Marshes) but was a bit more prepared than yesterday and packed a picnic

022.jpg

In the Car - small Sausage Roll - 4PP

Cake at the 'Café in the Woods' ... Total 6PP - managed to stick to a small piece of Coffee Cake (5PP) and coffee with milk (1PP)

Lunch - Picnic - Total 14PP - one pack of WW Wheat and Oat Crackers (2PP), two slices Baguette (3PP), Dollop of Houmous (that is a very precise measure!) (4PP), 2 Cheese Triangles (2PP), 10 olives (1PP), Nectarine and Banana (0PP) one pack Quavers (2PP). We sat and ate this looking out over the salt marshes in the sunshine, and then walked the picnic off afterwards!

Other Snacks! - Total 9PP - one packet of Aldi Crispy Fries (2PP), one Vanilla Walnut Whip (5PP), 2 Bailey's Truffles (2PP)

Totals for the day 39PP, 29 dailies and, ahem 10 'others!' Actually it doesn't look brilliant on 'paper' but I was pretty pleased with that because I know what would have happened in the past. After Sunday and Monday I would have said "Sod it, as there's only one day to weigh in, I've ruined the week now, so I may as well just eat whatever I want." Then I would have pigged out and been totally down on Wednesday. This new me doesn't do that any more! Hmmm - I may need someone to remind me of that another time!

APs for the day - quite a bit of walking - 12 APs altogether - logged as 90 mins 'slow walking' which is 6 APs, and 60 mins 'rambling' which was walking through woods, bridges, tracks and clambering/jumping over the muddy creeks at the salt marshes! That's another 6 APs, so my total APs for the week came out at 30 - two thirds of which was walking and enjoying ourselves!

Points for the whole week came in at 6 over, after using all my dailies, weeklies and the APs!

moonwatcher said:
Sorry I didn't reply to this one Daisy - missed it completely until today! Been out every day this week, which makes it harder to stick to any sort of plan, but weigh in yesterday wasn't too bad - STS which I'm OK with, and new week started now - nice to see that red 'minus' number disappear from the top of the WW tracker!

So, food for Tuesday 24th July

Breakfast - Cereal - Total 6PP - 40g Red Berries type cereal (4PP), serving of Milk, (2PP)

Went here today Natural Surroundings Wildlife Gardens and Reserve

and later here, (Stiffkey Salt Marshes) but was a bit more prepared than yesterday and packed a picnic

In the Car - small Sausage Roll - 4PP

Cake at the 'Café in the Woods' ... Total 6PP - managed to stick to a small piece of Coffee Cake (5PP) and coffee with milk (1PP)

Lunch - Picnic - Total 14PP - one pack of WW Wheat and Oat Crackers (2PP), two slices Baguette (3PP), Dollop of Houmous (that is a very precise measure!) (4PP), 2 Cheese Triangles (2PP), 10 olives (1PP), Nectarine and Banana (0PP) one pack Quavers (2PP) We sat and ate this looking out over the salt marshes in the sunshine, and then walked the picnic off afterwards!

Other Snacks! - Total 9PP - one packet of Aldi Crispy Fries (2PP), one Vanilla Walnut Whip (5PP), 2 Bailey's Truffles (2PP)

Totals for the day 39PP, 29 dailies and, ahem 10 'others!' Actually it doesn't look brilliant on 'paper' but I was pretty pleased with that because I know what would have happened in the past. After Sunday and Monday I would have said "Sod it, as there's only one day to weigh in, I've ruined the week now, so I may as well just eat whatever I want." Then I would have pigged out and been totally down on Wednesday. This new me doesn't do that any more! Hmmm - I may need someone to remind me of that another time!

APs for the day - quite a bit of walking - 12 APs altogether - logged as 90 mins 'slow walking' which is 6 APs, and 60 mins 'rambling' which was walking through woods, bridges, tracks and clambering/jumping over the muddy creeks at the salt marshes! That's another 6 APs, so my total APs for the week came out at 30 - two thirds of which was walking and enjoying ourselves!

Points for the whole week came in at 6 over, after using all my dailies, weeklies and the APs!

That's ok,posts do get missed sometimes.Well done on the Sts and all the walking! Plus that's good that your good habits have changed and you realise this.Love the photo that you put up.Looks lovely there.You have visted some nice places lately :0)

... and food for Wednesday 25th July

Another day, another picnic!

Breakfast - Cereal - Total 7PP - 40g Aldi's Pecan and Maple Crunch (5PP), serving of Milk (2PP)

Cake here
Mannington Hall and Gardens in Norfolk (well not actually in the Hall with Lord and Lady Walpole, but outside the coffee shop on the lawn!) - Total 7PP - slice Lemon Cake (7PP), not a big slice, but bigger than yesterday and had lemon curd-y type filling, so counted as 7PP, Pot of Earl Grey (hardly used any milk on my cereal, so counted the milk as taken from there)

Lunch - Picnic in the sun, watching the sheep - Total 15PP - 10 Turkey Nuggets (14PP) :eek: 2 Tomatoes and Mixed Salad Leaves (0PP), BBQ sauce (1PP) squirt of ELF 'Mayo' (0PP), Nectarine and Strawberries (0PP)

Tea at home - Sausages and Bread - Total 17PP - 3 Pork Sausages (10PP), slice of Tiger Bread (3PP), 3 tspns Butter (3PP), BBQ sauce (1PP)

Evening Snack - 5PP - one Lemon Chocolate Mousse Bar (5PP)

Drinks - have just realised that I haven't been including my drinks for a few days - unless listed (for cream, milk etc) they have been NAS squash, Water and Diet Colas - same today!

Totals for the day 51PP - still a bit high!
29 dailies, 22 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 27
APs earned today - 10 - 2 hours of slow walking = 8PP and 20 mins of 'rambling' - in the woods and round a lakeside path etc., = 2PP

That's ok,posts do get missed sometimes.Well done on the Sts and all the walking! Plus that's good that your good habits have changed and you realise this.Love the photo that you put up.Looks lovely there.You have visted some nice places lately :0)

Yes, there are some lovely places to go around here. I suddenly remembered on Tuesday that my uncle used to take us to pick samphire on Stiffkey marshes when I was about 12. Haven't been there for years since. It was absolutely gorgeous. The sea lavender was all in flower, so if you imagine that pic with a fine coating of pale purple flowers, that was what it looked like. (Silly me, didn't take a piccy - pinched that one from the web!)

moonwatcher said:
Yes, there are some lovely places to go around here. I suddenly remembered on Tuesday that my uncle used to take us to pick samphire on Stiffkey marshes when I was about 12. Haven't been there for years since. It was absolutely gorgeous. The sea lavender was all in flower, so if you imagine that pic with a fine coating of pale purple flowers, that was what it looked like. (Silly me, didn't take a piccy - pinched that one from the web!)

Oh I thought you took the photo,lol yup nice places you have visted for sure.While the sun is here its good to go out and enjoy things :0)

Food for Thursday 26th July

Breakfast - Egg Muffin - Total 8PP -
one toasted White Muffin (4PP), one Egg (2PP), fried in 1 tspn Olive Oil (1PP), 2 tbspns brown sauce (1PP)

Had a day here today ...Thursford Collection (really been taking advantage of 'two for one' special offers this week!) Was a good day, but the cakes didn't look very exciting so passed on them - if I'm going to spend points on cake I want it to be good! Went here instead Back to the Garden, farm shop, delicatessen, café, restaurant and gardens in Letheringsett, near Holt, North Norfolk - Back to the Garden and had a cheese scone with butter, so...

Snack - Cheese Scone and Butter, pot of Earl Grey tea - Total 13PP - Cheese Scone (8PP), 4 tspns Butter (4PP), Milk in Tea (1PP)

Picnic on the Cliffs at West Runton - Bavarian Ham and Blue Brie Salad, Yogurt, Total 12PP - 50g Bavarian Ham (1PP), 1oz Blue Brie (3PP), Mixed Salad Leaves, Peppers, Tomatoes (0PP), 2 tspns Maple Syrup (1PP), squirt ELF Mayo (0PP) 10 Olives (1PP), packet Quavers (2PP), Muller Amore Lemon and Ginger Yogurt (4PP)

Other Snack - one scoop of Ginger Ice cream (3PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Diet Fanta, one cup of coffee with cream (2PP)

Totals for the day - 38PP, 29 dailies and 9 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 18
APs earned today - none really, just wandering round at Thursford, but a lot of standing still and sitting, so nothing worth counting. APs for the week so far = 10

Friday 27th July

Day at home today - needed a rest after all those days out!

Breakfast - none - was up really late!

Lunch - Chip Butty - Total 13PP - 2 slices White Farmhouse Bread (6PP), 6oz Potato (4PP), cooked in the Halogen Oven with Fry-Light, 2 tspns Butter (2PP), 2 tbspns Tomato Ketchup (1PP)

Tea - 'Hog Roast' and Wine! Tropical Fruit Salad - Total 13PP - 2 slices White Farmhouse Bread (5PP), 2 slices Roast Pork (4PP), tbspn Apple Sauce (0PP), 50 ml Sparkling Rose (4PP) fresh pineapple, mango and nectarine (0PP)

Snacks - Total 14PP - 2 Lemon Mousse Chocolate Bars (10PP), 1oz Pork Crackling (4PP),

Drinks - NAS squash, water, 2 Earl Grey Teas with milk (1PP)

Totals for the day - 41PP, 29 dailies and 12 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 6
APs earned today - none, APs for the week so far = 10

Hubby is sitting here with chocs, lager, crisps, cheese, more pork sarnies, etc., etc., Need to get more fruit salad and squash I suppose! :(

Aww...hard when things like that happens!

Yep - I really need to get back on track this week though - don't want to undo all my hard work so far, and haven't got many weeklies left for the 4 remaining days as it is! Will just have to grit my teeth - mind you, fresh pineapple, mango and nectarine isn't too much of a hardship!

Mm that sounds nice,yea you're doing well so good to keep up the good work ;0)

Thanks Daisy. I find that coming on here and reading what everyone else is up to, plus keeping my diary, really helps at those times when I just want to eat more! :D

moonwatcher said:
Thanks Daisy. I find that coming on here and reading what everyone else is up to, plus keeping my diary, really helps at those times when I just want to eat more! :D

I agree,I'm generally ok just sometimes when the OH has something late at night it's tempting to have something,I have a juice drink and it helps.

I agree,I'm generally ok just sometimes when the OH has something late at night it's tempting to have something,I have a juice drink and it helps.

Managed to stick to squash and fruit so was OK. :D

Food for Saturday 28th July

Brunch - Beans and Egg on Toast - Total 10PP -
2 small slices Farmhouse White Bread (4PP), one Scrambled Egg (2PP), 3 tbspns Baked Beans (2PP), sprinkling Cheddar (1PP), tbspn BBQ sauce (1PP), Tomato (0PP), Orange (0PP)

Tea - Turkey Escalope, New Potatoes, Peas and Carrots, Fresh Fruit Salad and Cream - Total 17PP - one Bernard Matthews Tomato and Mozzarella Turkey Escalope (10PP), 200g New Potatoes (4PP), 3 tbspns Petit Pois (1PP), Carrots (0PP), tbspn ELF Mayo (0PP), Nectarine, Peach, Pineapple and Mango Salad (0PP) tbspn Cream (2PP)

Snacks - none!

Drinks - NAS squash, Water, one Coffee with cream (2PP)

Totals for the day - 29PP
Weeklies remaining 6
APs earned - no actual 'exercise' as such, but very busy all day, moving furniture, big cleaning session and a bit of gardening, so burned a few calories there!
APs for the week so far - 10

Wow! What a busy day! Definitely some AP earned! Sounds delicious too, well done! Don't think I could manage a day with no snacks!

We had the brunch quite late and then we were so busy I just didn't think about eating (very rare for me LOL!) Also had tea quite late so once we had worked our through the massive fresh fruit salad had no room for anything else!

Back