MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

moonwatcher said:
Yes, I did today! I also slowed down a bit as I reckon that fewer repeats done properly is a lot better than throwing my legs around fast! Can feel it in my legs and bum today though! I'm OK on the punches - just need more work on the kicks!

You will get there,I still have the odd moment myself,lol that's good that you can feel it :0)

Weigh in today and I'm a pound down. Would have liked two to get rid of that blip from a couple of weeks ago but at least it is going in the right direction again, so I don't think I'll change anything yet - will just keep on as I am and see what happens next week.

Wednesday 11th July

Breakfast - Yogurt Bar and Cereal Bar - Total 4PP -
one Aldi Strawberry and Yogurt Bar (before exercise)(2PP) one White Choc Chip Bar (after exercise) (2PP)

Lunch - 'Satay' Lemon and Herb Couscous - Total 9PP - half a pack Aldi Lemon and Herb Couscous (5PP), half oz Peanut Butter (3PP), half oz Aldi Cream Cheese (1PP), chopped chilli (0PP), Banana (0PP)

Tea - Cheese and Veg Bakes, Wedges and Baked Beans, Orchard Fruits with Greek Yogurt - Total 22PP - 3 small Cheese and Veg Bread-crumbed Bakes, (from freezer - no idea of make and no nutritional value on them either - mainly veg, not much potato or cheese, so going for 3 points each) (9PP), 6oz Potato Wedges (4PP), half can Baked Beans (5PP), 2 tspns oil to coat wedges (3PP), mixed fruit stewed with a little sweetener (0PP, dollop greek yogurt (1PP)

Snacks - none!

Drinks - 3 cups of tea with dash of milk in each (1PP), water, NAS squash

Totals for the day - 36PP, 29 dailies, 7 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 42
APs earned today - 4 (Yoga and Wii Fit) Felt like being gentle with my muscles today so skipped the main cardio and did half an hour yoga routine instead - very nice - felt very stretched and chilled afterwards!

Well done on a pound down,it's moving in the right direction :0) that's nice you relaxed by doing the yoga.

Thanks Daisy - yes I'm OK with a pound off - of course I'd like more, but wouldn't we all most weeks? ;) I do a bit of Yoga as part of my Wii Fit stuff, but haven't done a full routine for years and I really enjoyed it - it's so good for stretching everything, especially the spine. Think I will try and include some two or three times a week.

moonwatcher said:
Thanks Daisy - yes I'm OK with a pound off - of course I'd like more, but wouldn't we all most weeks? ;) I do a bit of Yoga as part of my Wii Fit stuff, but haven't done a full routine for years and I really enjoyed it - it's so good for stretching everything, especially the spine. Think I will try and include some two or three times a week.

That's good you did a full routine of the yoga! And yup we'd all like more off weight wise lol

Two manic days at work - have been tracking on the WW tracker but not updating here - so here goes...

Thursday 12th July

Breakfast - Breakfast Bars - Total 7PP -
2 Aldi Strawberry & Yogurt Bars (4PP), one Cranberry & Yogurt Bar (3PP)

Lunch - Cheese and Picallili sarni, Banana, Dried Fruit - Total 10PP -
2 slices w/m bread (4PP), 1oz Cheddar (3PP), tbspn Picallili (1PP), 1oz dried Pineapple, Papaya and Cranberries (2PP)

Tea - Turkey & Stuffing Loaf Roast Dinner, Homemade Rice Pudding and Plums - Total 21PP -
Turkey and Stuffing Loaf - 4oz Turkey Mince (4PP), 1.5oz Paxo Sage & Onion Stuffing mix (1PP), chopped Onion (0PP), four pieces Roast Parsnip (1PP), Brussels Sprouts (0PP), Gravy (2PP), 7oz Roasties (4PP), 2 tspns Oil for roasties (3PP), Rice Pudd - 1oz Pudding Rice (3PP), 250ml (quarter of a carton) Provamel Almond Milk (3PP), Vanilla Essence (0PP), Stewed Plums (0PP)

Snacks - None

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, 2 Coffees, each with splash of milk (1PP)

Totals for the day - 39PP, 29 dailies and 10 weeklies,
Weeklies remaining - 32
APs earned today - just one for walking into work, APs for the week so far - 5

I had forgotten how good this Rice Pudding was - the Almond Milk and the Vanilla Essence make it quite sweet, but it doesn't taste of Almonds. I just bring it up to heat and then leave it in the slow cooker until it's cooked. :)

... and Friday 13th July!

Breakfast - Rice Pudding and Golden Syrup - Total 5PP -
small portion of last night's Rice Pudd (4PP), two tspns Golden Syrup (1PP)

Lunch - Egg Mayo Sarni - Total 10PP - 2 slices w/m Bread (4PP), 2 small Boiled Eggs, (4PP), tbspn ELF mayo (0PP), Banana (0PP), packet Ready Salted French Fries (2PP)

Tea - ate late and didn't fancy a 'proper meal', so had Beans and Cheese on Toast and Plums and Custard! - Total 15PP - 2 slices w/m Toast (4PP), half large can Baked Beans (app 200g), (5PP), 1oz Grated Cheddar (3PP), 2 tbspns Brown Sauce (1PP), Stewed Plums (0PP), Sweetener (0PP), 2oz Custard (2PP)

Snacks - Total 10PP - one Aldi Yogurt and Strawberry Bar (2PP), 2 oz Bombay Miz (8PP)

Drinks - NAS Squash, Water, one cup Coffee with Cream (2PP)

Totals for the day - 42PP, 29 dailies and 13 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 19
APs earned today - one for walking into work, APS for the week so far = 6

Walking is good exercise though! So it's all good :0) pudding sounds yummy! Hope you have a good weekend :0)

Having a very lazy weekend at the moment - this awful weather just makes me feel like it's not summer - so don't want to do summery things - want to stay indoors with the TV, a book, and the computer, as if it were November! No chance of you doing that with your pup though!

Anyway - Food for Saturday 14th July

Breakfast - Last of the Home made Rice Pudding and Golden Syrup - Total 5PP
- Rice Pudd -(4PP), 2 tspns syrup (1PP)

Lunch - Fried Egg Sarni with BBQ sauce, and a Yogurt Bar - Total 10PP - 2 slices w/m Bread (4PP), one Egg (2PP), tspn Oil to fry (1PP), tbspn BBQ sauce (1PP), one Aldi Strawberry and Yogurt Bar (2PP)

Snacks - Cereal and Bombay Mix (not together ! :D) - Total 9PP - 1oz Special K Red Berries (3PP), one serving Milk (2PP) (some left to use in teas) 1 oz Bombay Mix (4PP)

Drinks - 3 cups of tea using milk above, NAS squash water

Not had tea yet, but it will be...

Tea - Spicy Turkey Wedges with Sweet Potatoes, Beetroot and Green Beans, Fruit and Yogurt - Total 12PP - 4 oz Turkey Mince (4PP), 3/4 oz Paxo Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix (1PP), one Chicken Oxo (0PP) Garlic, Chilli and Onion (0PP), half a tbspn Tomato Puree (0PP), 7 oz Sweet Potato Wedges (5PP), with one tspn Oil (1PP), Plums and Pineapple (0PP) with a dollop of Greek Yogurt (1PP)

Totals - 36PP, 29 dailies and 7 weeklies
Weeklies remaining - 12
APs earned today - None - APS for the week so far - 6. Will really need to get this body moving over the next 3 days to get my APs up to scratch for this week!

moonwatcher said:
Having a very lazy weekend at the moment - this awful weather just makes me feel like it's not summer - so don't want to do summery things - want to stay indoors with the TV, a book, and the computer, as if it were November! No chance of you doing that with your pup though!

I've had a fairly lazy day,like you I've been curled up on the net and watching tv but yup pup walking as well but I like that as it means I always have to do a least a small bit of exercise per day,remind me of that when it snows lol.So what plans do you have for exercise over the next three days?

I've had a fairly lazy day,like you I've been curled up on the net and watching tv but yup pup walking as well but I like that as it means I always have to do a least a small bit of exercise per day,remind me of that when it snows lol.So what plans do you have for exercise over the next three days?

Hi Daisy, sorry for not replying sooner - not been on here for rest of weekend. Awful Sat night and Sunday - still loads of fallout from this thing that kicked off in April. Why does life have to be so complicated hey? *Sigh* Feeling totally drained today - hoping a bit of exercise when I have updated my tracker/diary etc will help to make me feel more lively. Yes. when we had our dog I used to walk so much more - and they don't care about the snow etc do they? Mind you he used to walk round puddles!

Anyway - Food for Saturday 14th July

Breakfast - Last of the Home made Rice Pudding and Golden Syrup - Total 5PP
- Rice Pudd -(4PP), 2 tspns syrup (1PP)

Lunch - Fried Egg Sarni with BBQ sauce, and a Yogurt Bar - Total 10PP - 2 slices w/m Bread (4PP), one Egg (2PP), tspn Oil to fry (1PP), tbspn BBQ sauce (1PP), one Aldi Strawberry and Yogurt Bar (2PP)

Snacks - Cereal and Bombay Mix (not together ! :D) - Total 9PP - 1oz Special K Red Berries (3PP), one serving Milk (2PP) (some left to use in teas) 1 oz Bombay Mix (4PP)

Drinks - 3 cups of tea using milk above, NAS squash water

Not had tea yet, but it will be...

Tea - Spicy Turkey Wedges with Sweet Potatoes, Beetroot and Green Beans, Fruit and Yogurt - Total 12PP - 4 oz Turkey Mince (4PP), 3/4 oz Paxo Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix (1PP), one Chicken Oxo (0PP) Garlic, Chilli and Onion (0PP), half a tbspn Tomato Puree (0PP), 7 oz Sweet Potato Wedges (5PP), with one tspn Oil (1PP), Plums and Pineapple (0PP) with a dollop of Greek Yogurt (1PP)

Totals - 36PP, 29 dailies and 7 weeklies
Weeklies remaining - 12
APs earned today - None - APS for the week so far - 6. Will really need to get this body moving over the next 3 days to get my APs up to scratch for this week!

Need to change tea as the day didn't go according to plan and so didn't have a proper meal. Tea is just half of the Turkey Wedges, no Sweet Potato etc., so that's 3PP and 1PP for the Yogurt on my fruit. Plus a packet of French Fries (2PP) - so that's 6PP instead of 12, which makes my totals for the day...

30PP, 29 dailies, 1 weekly
Weeklies remaining 18

moonwatcher said:
Hi Daisy, sorry for not replying sooner - not been on here for rest of weekend. Awful Sat night and Sunday - still loads of fallout from this thing that kicked off in April. Why does life have to be so complicated hey? *Sigh* Feeling totally drained today - hoping a bit of exercise when I have updated my tracker/diary etc will help to make me feel more lively. Yes. when we had our dog I used to walk so much more - and they don't care about the snow etc do they? Mind you he used to walk round puddles!

Hehe bout your old dog used to avoid puddles,though saying that both Lola and Ruby don't like going out in the rain but they love the towel rub afterwards! I hope the exercise does help.Sorry to hear you didn't have a good weekend and things kicked off.

Sunday 16th July

Breakfast - Toast and Jam - Total 13PP -
2.5 slices w/m Toast (5PP), 4 tspns Jam (5PP), 3tspns butter (3PP)

Main Meal - Liver and Onions with Mash, Pineapple with Yogurt and Cream - Total 22PP - 150g Liver (4PP) (was a bit less as gave the leftovers to the cat, but will count 4PP anyway), Onion (0PP), tbspn flour to coat the liver (2PP), Gravy and Oxo (2PP), 2 tspns Oil (3PP), had run out of spuds so used up a packet of instant mash from the pantry - 2oz of that (6PP), half a roast Parsnip (1PP), 3 tbspns Petit Pois (1PP), two rings tinned Pineapple (0PP), tbspn Double Cream (2PP), dollop Greek Yogurt (1PP)

Snacks - 1 oz McVitie's Cheddars (4PP)

Drinks - NAS squash and water

Totals for the day - 39PP, 29 dailies and 19 weeklies
Weeklies remaining 8
APs earned today - none, APs for the week so far - 6

Hehe bout your old dog used to avoid puddles,though saying that both Lola and Ruby don't like going out in the rain but they love the towel rub afterwards! I hope the exercise does help.Sorry to hear you didn't have a good weekend and things kicked off.

LOL about the towel rub - big softies! Yes Buster didn't mind the rain on his coat but he hated getting his paws wet! I was pushed into the puddles by him sometimes if he was on the lead 'cos he'd be so determined not to get his feet in the puddle! The first time we took him to the beach he ran down to the sea - 'cos all the other dogs were doing it and it obviously looked like the thing to do! Then he was so funny when he realised that the sea was actually *water* - he looked like a cartoon dog, back pedalling madly!

moonwatcher said:
LOL about the towel rub - big softies! Yes Buster didn't mind the rain on his coat but he hated getting his paws wet! I was pushed into the puddles by him sometimes if he was on the lead 'cos he'd be so determined not to get his feet in the puddle! The first time we took him to the beach he ran down to the sea - 'cos all the other dogs were doing it and it obviously looked like the thing to do! Then he was so funny when he realised that the sea was actually *water* - he looked like a cartoon dog, back pedalling madly!

Dylan the black lab(he and Ruby don't live with me but still vist)is the worse for towel rubs,he will lay on his back etc lol.He and Lola like water,showers/the sea but Ruby doesn't,what breed was Buster? Hehe bout back pedalling away from the sea :0)

Dylan the black lab(he and Ruby don't live with me but still vist)is the worse for towel rubs,he will lay on his back etc lol.He and Lola like water,showers/the sea but Ruby doesn't,what breed was Buster? Hehe bout back pedalling away from the sea :0)

Ah bless 'em! Buster was a rescue dog, so we're not sure quite what mix he was! For a long time we thought he was a bearded collie crossed with something because of his long coat and size, but then we met a lady on a walk one day who bred tibetan terriers and she said he was def a tibetan terrier cross because of the type of hair his coat was, and his muzzle shape. He's been gone 9 years now - still miss him!

moonwatcher said:
Ah bless 'em! Buster was a rescue dog, so we're not sure quite what mix he was! For a long time we thought he was a bearded collie crossed with something because of his long coat and size, but then we met a lady on a walk one day who bred tibetan terriers and she said he was def a tibetan terrier cross because of the type of hair his coat was, and his muzzle shape. He's been gone 9 years now - still miss him!

Aw yea missing him still is understandable! Oh so a bit of a mixture then lol

Sadly don't have any piccies of him as they were lost in a computer crash/lost camera! :( But this is
a tibetan terrier - it really is him to a t!

220px-Tibetan-terrier-Blue-Blossom-Guldborg-Denmarkjpg.jpg

Back