MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

Yes, it was touch and go for over a week. They called the family in at one point because they didn't think she would make it, but now she's sitting up feeding baby and has a huge smile on her face, because she's got her little one back in her lap again! Babe is less than three weeks.

Souch lovely news about the baby. Xx

Thanks for your kind thoughts everyone. Oh dear, I think I've confused you though - it was mum who was in intensive care, not the bubba. I've just re-read my post about it last night and I can see it wasn't very clear. I was just about to go to bed - that's my excuse!

Tuesday 18th September

Breakfast - Home-made Almond Milk Rice Pudd with tspn Golden Syrup - Total 5PP

Lunch - WW Crackers with Cheese Triangles and Chutney, Crisps, Banana - Total 9PP -
4 WW Wheat and Oat Crackers (2PP), 2 Cheese Triangles (2PP), tbspn home-made Plum Chutney (1PP), packet Worcester Sauce Crisps (4PP), Banana (0PP)

Dinner - 'Fakeaway' Chicken Kebab, Pears and Meringue Total 13PP - We went out to get petrol and passed (would you believe) no less than 3 chip shops, a pizza place and a chinese takeaway. Managed to resist and popped into Tescos to get some mixed salad to have with... one Chicken Breast (4PP), cooked with half an Onion (0PP), and a tspn Olive Oil (1PP) and Berbere Spices (0PP), WW White Pitta Bread (3PP), Tomatoes (0PP), Beetroot (0PP), 2 tbspns Garlic LF Mayo (2PP), 2 Pears (0PP), Meringue Nest (1PP), two squirts of Spray Cream (2PP)

Snack - One Toffee Cereal Bar (2PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Green Tea, one Tea with splash of SS Milk

Totals for the day - 29PP
Weeklies remaining - none
APs earned today - 4 on Wii Fit, (including the Island lap jogging), upper body free weights and abs workout. Also went for a brief walk along the track where we are going to be doing most of our jogging, to check it was safe from badgers! I know, don't laugh, but some of the track has had to be closed off due to dangerous badger activity.
Badger1.gif
Badger1.gif
Badger1.gif
Honestly, it was never like this in 'Wind in the Willows.' Anyway, decided to try a couple of 60 second jogs as a warm up for the C25K and was really pleased to not even be puffing. I had done the long Wii jog in the morning, but it's very different on the spot in your living room as opposed to being outside and actually moving forwards! I'm really looking forward to getting started now. (We'll be going the opposite direction to those pesky badgers!)

APs for the week so far - 18

moonwatcher said:
Tuesday 18th September

Breakfast - Home-made Almond Milk Rice Pudd with tspn Golden Syrup - Total 5PP

Lunch - WW Crackers with Cheese Triangles and Chutney, Crisps, Banana - Total 9PP - 4 WW Wheat and Oat Crackers (2PP), 2 Cheese Triangles (2PP), tbspn home-made Plum Chutney (1PP), packet Worcester Sauce Crisps (4PP), Banana (0PP)

Dinner - 'Fakeaway' Chicken Kebab, Pears and Meringue Total 13PP - We went out to get petrol and passed (would you believe) no less than 3 chip shops, a pizza place and a chinese takeaway. Managed to resist and popped into Tescos to get some mixed salad to have with... one Chicken Breast (4PP), cooked with half an Onion (0PP), and a tspn Olive Oil (1PP) and Berbere Spices (0PP), WW White Pitta Bread (3PP), Tomatoes (0PP), Beetroot (0PP), 2 tbspns Garlic LF Mayo (2PP), 2 Pears (0PP), Meringue Nest (1PP), two squirts of Spray Cream (2PP)

Snack - One Toffee Cereal Bar (2PP)

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Green Tea, one Tea with splash of SS Milk

APs earned today - 4 on Wii Fit, (including the Island lap jogging), upper body free weights and abs workout. Also went for a brief walk along the track where we are going to be doing most of our jogging, to check it was safe from badgers! I know, don't laugh, but some of the track has had to be closed off due to dangerous badger activity. Honestly, it was never like this in 'Wind in the Willows.' Anyway, decided to try a couple of 60 second jogs as a warm up for the C25K and was really pleased to not even be puffing. I had done the long Wii jog in the morning, but it's very different on the spot in your living room as opposed to being outside and actually moving forwards! I'm really looking forward to getting started now. (We'll be going the opposite direction to those pesky badgers!)

APs for the week so far - 18

Good luck! Well done on the 1min jog without collapsing! I know it so well when I started jogging I could do 10 secs then at a time then a walk for about 30 yep I was that bad lol. I'm now able to do around 7-8 min jog walk for 2-3 without dying! But I do sweat like crazy. I'm hoping to up the length of the total jog to 10-20-30 mins need to get off me bum first thou lol good luck :)

Lol about the badgers!! You wouldnt get me anywhere near there!!
Oh no I thought you meant the baby! Glad that both mum and baby are doing well now. Xxx

Good luck! Well done on the 1min jog without collapsing! I know it so well when I started jogging I could do 10 secs then at a time then a walk for about 30 yep I was that bad lol. I'm now able to do around 7-8 min jog walk for 2-3 without dying! But I do sweat like crazy. I'm hoping to up the length of the total jog to 10-20-30 mins need to get off me bum first thou lol good luck :)

Thanks. Yep, with the jogging it's just a case of building it up slowly it seems. OH was quite amazed as I don't think he's ever seen me run before! Lol!

Lol about the badgers!! You wouldnt get me anywhere near there!!
Oh no I thought you meant the baby! Glad that both mum and baby are doing well now. Xxx

Hehe. When I saw that it said there was dangerous badger activity in the area I imagined a posse of ninja highway badgers blocking the path! It's an old railway line and they've tunnelled underneath the embankment so much that it may now not be safe to use!

My fault about the confusion. Both mum and baby are doing well at the moment.

Is it just me or is Minis very s-l-o-w this morning?

moonwatcher said:
Thanks for your kind thoughts everyone. Oh dear, I think I've confused you though - it was mum who was in intensive care, not the bubba. I've just re-read my post about it last night and I can see it wasn't very clear. I was just about to go to bed - that's my excuse!

It's ok,I knew what you meant..it made more sense the more you posted lol

Lol bout the ninja badgers ;0)
That's good that you've already had a try at jogging,when do you start your c25k?
Minimins seems fine at the moment!

Lol loving ninja badgers!!! Xx

Lol bout the ninja badgers ;0)
That's good that you've already had a try at jogging,when do you start your c25k?
Minimins seems fine at the moment!

Waiting for sports bra to arrive - sold out of my size/colour, then there was a problem with the website. Not moaning though because the woman was so helpful. She has sent it today. Depending on how long it takes to get here, I may wait until after the job situation is sorted - if I get an interview on 2nd October I don't want to be sitting there in pain and thinking about nothing else! Spent this afternoon updating my CV and finishing the application form. I'll know next week if I've got an interview, so then I can decide on a start date for the jogging. In the meantime I'll just keep up with the other exercising.

Wednesday 19th September

Breakfast - Home made Almond Milk Rice Pud with 2 tspns Sugar - Total 5PP

Lunch - Turkey and Mango Chutney Sandwich - Total 8PP -
2 slices W/M Bread (4PP), 3oz Turkey (3PP), Mango Chutney tbspn (1PP), Mixed Salad (0PP), Banana (0PP)

Dinner - Pepperoni Pizza and Salad - Total 15PP -
half a Spar Pepperoni Pizza (14PP), Mixed Salad (0PP), Cherry Toms and Beetroot (0PP), tbspn LF Mayo (1PP), half a Pink Grapefruit (0PP)

Snacks - None

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Green Tea and a couple of cups ofTea - counting 1PP for SS Milk

APs earned today - 6, (from Wii Fit, 20 mins on the strider machine, 5 mins Gymball Abs exercises and 15 mins walk to and from the shop)
Total APs for the week so far - 24

Back