MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

Hey Pat!
Daisy is right stop stressing!
You really want this job that's why your nerves are all over the place and you are doubting yourself if you weren't bothered then it wouldn't matter. It doesn't help that they A&E making you wait so long but I'm sure you will hear very soon. Fingers crossed and positive thoughts believe in yourself you are just as capable as all the other applicants regardless of what qualifications they have its experience and knowledge and personality that matters. Best of luck to you xxxx

Awww thanks both of you. Yep, it wasn't 'til I was completing the application form that I realised how much I really do want it. I know that it also doesn't help that I know their usual procedures, because I'm second guessing which 'stage' they're at! If it was for any other business or organisation I would just have sent in my application and waited happily!

Also, I can honestly say that this year so far has been the worst year of my life, well since October last year really. Ironic that it's also been the year that I finally got to grips with tackling the long term weight issue, when I have had things thrown at me that would in the past have sent me straight to the biscuits etc. I know that's affected me here as well.

Am tackling the housework now - there's nothing like a bit of hoovering to bring you back to day-to-day reality! :)

Hi Pat! :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you although I'm pretty sure they're silly if they employ someone over you! xx You're competent, enthusiastic, patient, dedicated and extremely willing, all fab attributes for pretty much any job role.

"Enjoy" the housework ^^ Food looks yummy, we all need some time for indulgences from time to time and you most definitely deserve them!

Jaly said:
Hi Pat! :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you although I'm pretty sure they're silly if they employ someone over you! xx You're competent, enthusiastic, patient, dedicated and extremely willing, all fab attributes for pretty much any job role.

"Enjoy" the housework ^^ Food looks yummy, we all need some time for indulgences from time to time and you most definitely deserve them!

^^ what Libby said :0)

Ah thanks ladies, although my patience seems to have temporarily deserted me Libby! Hehe.

I also emptied an ironing basket - I know how to live!

Tuesday 25th September

Breakfast - one packet of Sesame Snaps with Yogurt (4PP), one Chewee Toffee Cereal Bar (2PP)

Lunch - Houmous with Crackers and Crispbread, Clementines - Total 10PP -
2oz Lemon and Coriander Houmous (5PP), one pack of 4 WW Wheat and Oat Crackers (2PP), one Dr Karg Crispbread (3PP), lovely crispbread, but seems crazy it is more PP than a slice of bread! 4 Olives (0PP), 2 Clementines (0PP)

Dinner - Moroccan Turkey Casserole - Total 8PP -
6oz Turkey (4PP), 5oz Potato (3PP), one tspn Olive Oil (1PP), Carrot and Onion (0PP), Oxo Cube (0PP), Raj el Hanout Spices (0PP), one Chilli and one clove Garlic (0PP), Grapefruit segments (0PP)

Snacks - none

Drinks - Water, NAS squash, Green Tea, one Coffee with Cream (2PP)

Totals for the day 26PP, going to leave it at that to try to claw back some of the previous day's PPs.
APs earned today - 2 for walking down to the shop and back. Chest still really tight so taking it easy on the exercise for a few days. I had acute bronchitis about 20 years ago and do not ever want it again!
PP deficit for the week now = 17

Great day today Hun well done xx

Right, alarm is set for 5.15 for OH to get up, and as I'm in work tomorrow as well I won't be going back to sleep again afterwards, so time to say goodnight!

Food looks good,very crazy bout the crisp bread being more then a slice of bread! Well done on no snacks and very wise to take things easy while you are still poorly.Ouch at the early start this morning!

Drum-roll please...I have an interview! :woohoo:

The head congratulated me for being offered the interview and told me all the other interviewees are graduates - so I needed to be aware that it is a very strong field and that on paper (anyway) I would appear to be the weakest candidate! As Libby would say...pfffttt! I replied that was no problem and I was pleased to have the chance to prove myself on the day! Can't make up my mind whether I'm grateful he was honest, or annoyed at the comment!

I am of course, on a permanent three day 'interview' now, as I often have to deal with my potential future head of department during the working day! :kissass:

Next Tuesday is interview day - the day starts at 8.20am, until at least 2.00pm - 2.30pm. Bring it on, I say!

Thank you all for your support and kind words over the last few days.

Yay well done...see...we told you so ;0) lol

Yes you did, you really did! Lol!

Meh he was probably trying to encourage you to fight for the job ;0)

Yes, I wondered that... 'don't be complacent' sort of approach. They have to be, and be seen to be, completely fair when they have internal and external applicants together, and make it clear that you are not going to 'walk it' just because you already work there. Actually looking forward to Tuesday!

moonwatcher said:
Yes, I wondered that.. 'don't be complacent' sort of approach. They have to be, and be seen to be, completely fair when they have internal and external applicants together, and make it clear that you are not going to 'walk it' just because you already work there. Actually looking forward to Tuesday!

Not too long to wait either which is good,you feeling any better?

Not too long to wait either which is good,you feeling any better?

The cold you mean? A bit better thanks. Che

Oops - hit the wrong button!
Meant to say that my chest is still tight, but it hasn't developed into a cough so that's good. Ears itching like crazy, so hope it doesn't move into them! Don't feel rough like I did a couple of days ago though.

Back